Become a Patron!

*waves* to the underground <3

First, All set up with my watches and fallows was an ease. Never found a forum so simple to to list all my concerns in one easy read, thank you. Love how my watched forums page came together.
about me:
Vaping 3+ years mostly Insane eliquid, 5 pawns, halo, MOV, Timeless vapor, Ripple Effects and DIY.
I own 8 APVs. On an Aspire kick ATM and love my RDAs most of all. I am Adrena, Dre or Hootie.
I enjoy being kept informed and am an activist. Like to chat and have fun with friendly folk and be entertained/ing.
I Love helping others and giving MHO, just doing my part when and how I feel like it. Looking to reconnect with many old friends, having left ECF due to boredom, ha already found a few. More to find I am sure. :D New friends welcomed to find me too. <3 on Reddit, Vapers.TV, and Face Book and now Vaping Underground HOOT!

Currently on the move to the west coast an unlisted juice vendor with a web site in limbo I look forward to a home sub forum in the months to come. Very busy with the move but had to have my number counted here before my adventure across the us.

Latest vape gear:

mDCAF45l.jpg

Turn offs:
Nosy know it all condescending types that think what is right for them is right for all.
People that use up and toss ppl when no longer profitable to them.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors