Become a Patron!

Wazzup from China.........actually I grew up in Canada

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wazzup........do u ppl still say that after the scary movie era? I'm from Guangzhou China but I grew up in Vancouver Canada. (I'm Chinese lol)

I started vaping about 5 to 6 years ago, at the time I was smoking and I was hoping to find a way to smoke indoors at home during winter. I wasn't really addict to nicotine or anything like that, I just like the feeling of blowing smoke out. That was pretty much it.

I started off with those cigarette look a likes and those were kinda stupid (IMO) and I barely use it. Then later when things got a bit more advance, I got a ego-t (friend had one) and I had that for the longest time (I had the 3 in 1 and also when I went to China). Then one day back in Canada my friend called me a pansy for still using an ego-t (I also smoke other things with it) so I got a used 30w e-leaf. But then not to long after while still in Canada I got the joytech e-Vic (I think) cuz I saw a clock on there. That's when sh*t blow up on me (not literally).

So after my winter holiday I went back to China and some how got trigger happy, or for some reason I seriously got into vaping. My next purchase was a tesla invader 3 which I got from taobao. I was supposed to get the fuchai at a friends shop but my friend closed that day and the guy at taobao promised me next day express delivery. Then I got a Kennedy and a moon shot tank just cuz my friend was having a sale ( also cuz I don't know what I wanted).

Then I started to buy stuff just cuz of discount and offers. But that was short lived as I finally woke up. The latest thing I got was a AUG v200 in red, I bought cuz I'm a car guy and has been in to Hondas since my early teen years. (Mine actually says VTEC)

I have also inherited friends vapes cuz they kinda quit.

This is my long story, sorry if I wasted your time. I don't know how to do intro on forums as I never did one before on any of the forums I went to. I am in a vape group on a dating app in China called MOMO, but ppl stopped talking since this year and I need a place to talk about vaping stuff when I'm alone. So why not hop back on to an English forum. Hoping to schedule for next years Shenzhen vape trade show. (My friend went this year)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard Ruppy - No need to apologise you did perfectly fine :cheers:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU! Sounds like you've got a bad case of that ailment we call "shinyitis". :giggle:

Andria

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Funny and true story, I still go to the arcades a lot in China cuz it was the 1st place i went to meet new friends, gradually became a hangout place for me. I swear ppl always remember they left their pack of cigarette but they some how forget to pick up their vape.

I have found like 4 to 5 devices there and no i didn't return it back to the owner cuz I have no idea who it belongs to. Also smartphone cameras are getting better resolutions but security cameras still stay the bloody same lol, so that's pointless. So the staff would end up giving it to me (cuz they know I vape and know me well) if no one ever comes back to pick it up. (Which is most of the time)

I ended up giving them away to friends that want to start off vaping cuz it's either Chinese unknown brand they bought off taobao or its brand name stuff that not popular and not a lot of market support aka means like 1 of 10 shops sell their coils (like kangertech).

I hard to sell used stuff your not familiar with lol.

My next purchase will be an aspire breeze. I had the first one and love it.......but sadly I lost it cuz it was nice and light.

So once that happens, then I will be carrying a pack of cigarettes (yes I still smoke cuz I need to in China and I was stupid when I first came back), my tesla/aug, my GS pen and my breeze. For different flavors lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Funny and true story, I still go to the arcades a lot in China cuz it was the 1st place i went to meet new friends, gradually became a hangout place for me. I swear ppl always remember they left their pack of cigarette but they some how forget to pick up their vape.

I have found like 4 to 5 devices there and no i didn't return it back to the owner cuz I have no idea who it belongs to. Also smartphone cameras are getting better resolutions but security cameras still stay the bloody same lol, so that's pointless. So the staff would end up giving it to me (cuz they know I vape and know me well) if no one ever comes back to pick it up. (Which is most of the time)

I ended up giving them away to friends that want to start off vaping cuz it's either Chinese unknown brand they bought off taobao or its brand name stuff that not popular and not a lot of market support aka means like 1 of 10 shops sell their coils (like kangertech).

I hard to sell used stuff your not familiar with lol.

My next purchase will be an aspire breeze. I had the first one and love it.......but sadly I lost it cuz it was nice and light.

So once that happens, then I will be carrying a pack of cigarettes (yes I still smoke cuz I need to in China and I was stupid when I first came back), my tesla/aug, my GS pen and my breeze. For different flavors lol

You need to in China? It looks like just breathing the air there would fill your daily requirements for inhaled carcinogens!

Andria

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Carrying this is kinda heavy lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

I have more stuff than I ever intended thanks to the US FDA!

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

I have more stuff than I ever intended thanks to the US FDA!
If u come to China and start living here u have even way more stuff then u intended cuz of cheap prices, as well inside wholesale and bargaining lol.

I'm Chinese in ethnic and bargaining is kinda in my blood. I'm not really good at it but it's in my blood.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum :wave:

JuicyLucy