Become a Patron!

We love cats

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_or1gzvklKG1tq867no1_540.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good ones! :) I was wondering where all the cat people were. :D

I like that last one; I've always been curious about their body configuration when they're lying there all tucked up like that. :)

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

That makes me so angry, that anyone would abuse a little animal like that. Our Tuxie I think was also abused, abandoned at the VERY LEAST, and is damaged, but all her damage is inside -- her lack of socialization, her absolute terror of humans other than those who feed her. She's never been a lap kitty and never will be... but I'm happy that she lets us pet her, and play with her, and she shows us her affection with her little squeaky mews and headbutts, and lurking to jump out and surprise us. :)

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That makes me so angry, that anyone would abuse a little animal like that. Our Tuxie I think was also abused, abandoned at the VERY LEAST, and is damaged, but all her damage is inside -- her lack of socialization, her absolute terror of humans other than those who feed her. She's never been a lap kitty and never will be... but I'm happy that she lets us pet her, and play with her, and she shows us her affection with her little squeaky mews and headbutts, and lurking to jump out and surprise us. :)

Andria

Then there are people like this:

VU Sponsors