VU Patreon
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
BB, sort of got named that by accident, my wife calls me in joking BB for British Bastard :giggle: So when we was coming up with names, I said he could be BB, and just had a good ring to it, so that became his name, BB not British Bastard :giggle:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Awww.... I love the kitteh. He's the same color as my Bosco. Kittens are so much fun. :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I miss the spas energy of Abu, the stubborn but cuddleriffic of Pugsly.
Stinkball the Mighty, the blind bastard is from the same litter as Pugs but he was always the odd man out, fitting he thinks his blind stink ass is a dog.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How's Bosco doing?

Andria
Thanks, he started doing pretty well, but seems to have taken a slight step backward. He climbed up next to me on the couch a couple times, which made my day! He's not been able to since, though. Starting to get pretty wobbly again. Another call to the vet in one more week, then a possible adjustment to meds. He's still my precious boy, no matter what, though. Little dude is a trooper, and as long as he's not suffering in any way, I'm gonna let him troop along. Vet said he's living a satisfactory life right now, so I'm hanging onto hope :hug:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For you and Bosco... :hug: I'm so glad I finally get to enjoy pets of the feline persuasion nowadays! I :inlove:Zyrtec!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My new kitty I got last week, 3 months old :)

kUIrXWP.jpg

I love ginger tabbies, they're just cool. If we ever have another cat, I'd really like one of those, or one of those smoke-gray ones.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Small children.
We got an infestation of them here so it would be well fed.

I wondered! We have a regular normal sized cat, about 12 lbs, and she seems to eat constantly! If she's not sleeping, she's probably eating, or coming to see what we're doing in the kitchen -- if we're both in here, she knows that often means "food," or at least "food soon." :D

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wondered! We have a regular normal sized cat, about 12 lbs, and she seems to eat constantly! If she's not sleeping, she's probably eating, or coming to see what we're doing in the kitchen -- if we're both in here, she knows that often means "food," or at least "food soon." :D

Andria
Stinkball the mighty is blind as hell... he is now trying to climb into the fridge when we are there.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Stinkball the mighty is blind as hell... he is now trying to climb into the fridge when we are there.

Oh yeah, Tuxie seems interested in doing that too.... but she's very skittish, real scaredy-cat, so if the door moves even a little, flash, she's outta there! :D

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh yeah, Tuxie seems interested in doing that too.... but she's very skittish, real scaredy-cat, so if the door moves even a little, flash, she's outta there! :D

Andria
SBTM aka puppy, aka tardy orange cat, aka nibbles the stupid.
Has gotten freaked out a couple times recently and tried to take off like a shot.... ended up pulling that sleeping dog impression.

VU Sponsors