Become a Patron!

We love cats

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Some of them you REALLY have to look. Some are very small, too. And you have to look at them slowly.

Or google em like I did. :eek:

How do you do that?

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, thank you both! And "Miss Clairol".

Andria, I use Chrome, so I don't know that other browsers would do this, but I right click, and see the option to search google for the pic, which took me to a couple fun websites. Lots of those pics.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, thank you both! And "Miss Clairol".

Andria, I use Chrome, so I don't know that other browsers would do this, but I right click, and see the option to search google for the pic, which took me to a couple fun websites. Lots of those pics.

That's cool, I'll try it out!

I stayed fairly youthful looking till I was maybe 51-52.... at which point, the 'wattle' under my chin became obnoxiously obvious; my whole neck looks like it's been stretched out and then put back. :facepalm: I still color my hair... sometimes. :D Maybe once-twice a year. Mostly I've just given up; I'm 55, and I fucking earned every gray hair, every wrinkle.

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LMAO!!! Oh I hear ya... my vanity kicks in every time I say I'm gonna stop. Oy... :wait:

Onto kittehs again... sorry folks for the derail.

e4974a1c1ff83fd218c24a19e6f60d1feb2149959f0aab45124944feee986eb2.gif

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had the weirdest dream about cats last night. Dreamed we had a bunch of 'em, and they had a queen, who was black. She had a king, who sorta looked like a mainecoon with spots, like a small leopard, whom she bossed, naturally; she told him psychically that they would no longer have to hunt their food, it would be provided to them. He wasn't thrilled about that. :D

Andria

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had the weirdest dream about cats last night. Dreamed we had a bunch of 'em, and they had a queen, who was black. She had a king, who sorta looked like a mainecoon with spots, like a small leopard, whom she bossed, naturally; she told him psychically that they would no longer have to hunt their food, it would be provided to them. He wasn't thrilled about that. :D

Andria
Oh, my Kandi cat must have been in your dream. You know he is leader of the world.

VU Sponsors