Become a Patron!

We love cats

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So cute!!!!!!!!!!!:teehee:
tumblr_oi4mf1fuRb1urlrpuo1_400.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In the fugee thread, I posted about our adventures yesterday, buying a 60" smartTV. When we got it home, I insisted my husband lay it flat on the floor rather than on its side, so our cat couldn't accidentally knock it over. So... she decided that either it was a good place to take her ease, or she's taking her "Watch Kitty" status very seriously!

watchKitty.jpg

:giggle:
Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In the fugee thread, I posted about our adventures yesterday, buying a 60" smartTV. When we got it home, I insisted my husband lay it flat on the floor rather than on its side, so our cat couldn't accidentally knock it over. So... she decided that either it was a good place to take her ease, or she's taking her "Watch Kitty" status very seriously!

View attachment 77913

:giggle:
Andria

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now that must be like the biggest box Tux has ever seen , OMG , too funny!!!!!!!!!!
Edit to add, be careful with that smart TV, the feds can peek in on you:teehee::teehee:

Good, we'll bore them absolutely to SLEEP. :giggle:

It probably is the biggest box she's seen -- she saw a lot when we moved here, even got moved over here inside one herself, but nothing else we've bought came in nearly that big a box! The electric range we bought was a floor model, that's why we got it DIRT cheap at Sears Outlet, so it didn't have a box. :giggle:

Andria

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When our cats were tiny we got a huge box (with something I can't remember) filled with packing peanuts. Kevin put the kitten in there and she jumped around like a kid in a ball pool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When our cats were tiny we got a huge box (with something I can't remember) filled with packing peanuts. Kevin put the kitten in there and she jumped around like a kid in a ball pool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah it's gonna be fun all over again, once we get that box emptied, and she can investigate it. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Or would you prefer a spotted kitty?
View attachment 78070

GORGEOUS!! Is that a snow leopard? I think leopards are probably my favorite big cats. Their proportions are so beautiful, and their coats, too. I've heard that they out-terrible pretty much all the other big cats... except maybe tigers.

Andria

VU Sponsors