Become a Patron!

We love cats

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When you drag n drop a pic, you need to first give it a bottom margin, if the pic has writing on the bottom, or the VU logo obscures whatever it says... I can't tell what this one says at all.

Andria

I think it says "Slows down... slows down i loses balance"

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3ohzdZlZ20nigSAnmg.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Farting. When Kaylee hears a fart, she stares at your ass like an alien is emerging or something. And her own scare her sometimes. :teehee::teehee::teehee:

Heh... I get that look: wideeyedcat.jpg when I've got leg cramps and I'm stomping back and forth, back and forth, cussing a blue streak. Tuxie stares at me, the very picture of OMG. :giggle:

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I get tons of free and dirt-cheap books from Kindle, thanks to BookBub. But I definitely grabbed this one! :)

Andria

Me, too. And Freebooksy.com I've literally got over 2,000 books between my Kindle and Nook accounts and even if I live to be 100, there's no way I'll be able to read them all. But just in case, I get more every day. :D

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, here's another cat one. I can't even explain why I bothered to buy it but when I read the description, I mean what the hell, why not? It was just too bizarre to pass up. lol

Time Burrito

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Me, too. And Freebooksy.com I've literally got over 2,000 books between my Kindle and Nook accounts and even if I live to be 100, there's no way I'll be able to read them all. But just in case, I get more every day. :D

Instafreebie is also good. :)

Andria

VU Sponsors