Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
17424667_1338562746232828_7841411664278551962_n.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't had a dog in about 5-6 years, but I really do want another one.

I grew up with dogs, and the last one that passed away I had from childhood. He passed a week or two before his 18th birthday, he got vestibular syndrome which is usually OK after a week or so, but he then had some type of seizure so we had to take him to be put to sleep. His name was Truffles, a Bichon, and we also had another Bichon called Bubbles, which was his brother from the same litter.

We got those two when I was a toddler, they were great little friends to me. When I was about 8 we got a Shih-tzu, and called her Sasha. She was a sweet little thing, she was the only pup of the litter. She had a lot of health issues in her lifetime though, and if there was more born in the litter we do think she probably would of been the runt, but we loved her lots.

I was quite surprised it was Truffles that made it to the oldest, as he looked the oldest of the lot, with a nose that had faded to brown vs his brothers black, and eyes that looked older. Bubbles passed away first, followed by Sasha, then Truffles.

We did pay to have Bubbles cremated at the vets and returned to us, but they made a mistake and he ended up wherever they put the other dogs once they have been put to sleep at the vets. Truffles and Sasha are both buried in our garden, with a rose bush marking where they are.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I grew up with dogs, and the last one that passed away I had from childhood. He passed a week or two before his 18th birthday, he got vestibular syndrome which is usually OK after a week or so, but he then had some type of seizure so we had to take him to be put to sleep. His name was Truffles, a Bichon, and we also had another Bichon called Bubbles, which was his brother from the same litter.

We got those two when I was a toddler, they were great little friends to me. When I was about 8 we got a Shih-tzu, and called her Sasha. She was a sweet little thing, she was the only pup of the litter. She had a lot of health issues in her lifetime though, and if there was more born in the litter we do think she probably would of been the runt, but we loved her lots.

I was quite surprised it was Truffles that made it to the oldest, as he looked the oldest of the lot, with a nose that had faded to brown vs his brothers black, and eyes that looked older. Bubbles passed away first, followed by Sasha, then Truffles.

We did pay to have Bubbles cremated at the vets and returned to us, but they made a mistake and he ended up wherever they put the other dogs once they have been put to sleep at the vets. Truffles and Sasha are both buried in our garden, with a rose bush marking where they are.
Sorry. It is always hard to lose good dogs. I hope you will be getting a new puppy soon. They bring such joy and happiness to ones life.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

<3:hug:<3

tj99959

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
off topic
Ya think these 500ml bottles would work for storing nic base in??

virgils_specialroot.jpg

after ya drink the root bear of course ;)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors