Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its late, but I just want to thank everyone who has supported us and is continuing to support us. And WELCOME TO Vapers TEK NEW FORUM!!!!!!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's awesome because it tastes 100% neutral. All my flavors come through the overall mix. I don't have to add lots of flavoring to mask the acidity and petrochemical taste in most nic bases I've worked with..

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Prices look good.

Where do you ship from?

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nic ships out of Oklahoma.. Thanks jimi for replying.

Dead short, There is no pepper taste, there is no after taste. this nicotine is Processed for VAPING, not for patches lozenges or gums.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You only do 100mg nic? Any plans to other levels in the future?

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What would you like Nailz?

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Link to website please

sent from the scariest place on earth.... my mind using Tapatalk2

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I only vape at 6mg (soon stepping down to 3mg), so I use 48mg, I know most use 100mg, but the safety side of using 100mg puts me off, know using 48mg doesn't mean I don't have to think about safety, but not such a high risk, and even using 48mg, it goes a long way.

Reactions: Ace

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nailz,
We do plan on carrying different strengths. And have done lighter for others. give me a day or so and I will get you a price. Mind if I ask where you usually get yours from?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Only been mixing for 4-6 weeks, and so far only been getting it from Wizard labs, but hearing good things about your nic, if the price is right and shipping isn't to bad, then sure would like to give yours a go :)

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the link, I didn't see a link on tapatalk.

As for where I'm getting my supplies wizard labs

sent from the scariest place on earth.... my mind using Tapatalk2

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And just for the record. I do sell pure nicotine. I don't sell it to just anyone and if you do contact me to buy some, Be prepared to be "vetted" before I agree to sell to you.

And to expound a bit on Jimi's reply;

Our nicotine is "cleaned" with a proprietary method which no one else as far as I know does it this way. Don't ask me how, I can not and will not tell you. Do we clean it? No, we receive it that way. It has no pepper taste, it has no after taste. It does not in any way interfere With the flavors that you use in it.

We cut it under an inert gas atmosphere which means no oxygen touches it in it's pure state which is the worse thing you can do to pure nicotine while cutting it down.

Be prepared, if you do order the 100mg solution to be blown away by the cleanliness and to also realize that this is nicotine made for vaping. And the price especially the wholesale prices are a steal for this nicotine.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am also looking for lower nic levels. Been using 36 from Wizard labs but could do 48 if I had to...
any chance you will start selling those nic levels? Again, the safety aspect plus new to DIYing...

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tick, I have to be honest and say that 100mg nic is not that dangerous. I get it on my hands all the time at work and just wipe it off with a paper towel that I have close. If I get a lot on my hands I just go wash it off. No, I don't run to the sink.. Lol

I would wear glasses or gloves when using it, but other than that, 100 mg nic safety concern has really been blown way out of proportion. Now with that being said, if it does concern you then I would go with a lower content. Give me a few days and I will see about getting it up on site. But honestly, 100mg is much more cost effective for most.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok so we got a new nic cutting system a few weeks ago and just this last weekend we put it into action. Needless to say we are very pleased with our new batch tank, in which we can cut 17-18 litres at a time. Below is a pic of some vg base we pulled out this weekend.
On the right is the vg 100mg and on the left is dw..
u6ygery5.jpg

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sweet. I bookmarked this thread and will give you an order when my current supply starts getting low. I have been using the 60mg PG carried nic base from myfreedomsmokes.

I had a couple bottles of your 120 ml 100mg nic I got last week and had been nervous about cutting it down. After reading this thread, I opened the window, set my supplies out and got busy. No odors or problems at all and I'm ready to buy larger quantitites! I did use gloves and wore glasses, dual purpose for those, I'm at that age I need them for reading and wanted to get things right reading ml. I did the measuring and pouring into bottles inside a big rectangular cake pan. I never know when a "clumsy moment" will strike and didn't want any running onto the floor if I knocked something over having small dogs.

I then made up some strawberry e-juice for vaping and love it! It's on the weak side but I almost think I would enjoy this nic without flavor!

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Excellent DEE, I know it can be a bit disconcerting after reading about 100mg. nic and cutting it, but if one just takes their time, its no problem at all. ;)
I am glad you are liking the Nic, it really is the cleanest out there.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any sales??

Being a punk cause I am gonna order from you soon.. LOL!! But don't tell the boss… Unless you are the boss. Then well… I dunno.. :)

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol Gargoyle, Sales have been very brisk since bringing this nicotine to peoples attention. Order away,.. You want it "SHAKEN and not STIRRED" I assume? ;)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Vaperstek I want to place a bigger order of nic from you soon, can you tell me the best way to store it? Freezer or fridge or just dark cabnet?

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Freezer in Glass, either amber color or blue. the darker the better.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got a 120ml of 100mg in the freezer. Can't wait to try it! :)

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol Gargoyle, Sales have been very brisk since bringing this nicotine to peoples attention. Order away,.. You want it "SHAKEN and not STIRRED" I assume? ;)

I see wut u did thar…. LOL!!!

Ok so no specials/sales at the moment… :)

cyrus vap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wanted to give Vaper's Tek a shout out for something that I think they don't get enough credit for, the pre mixed juices

I'm not primarily a flavor guy at all though I used to be. I have tons of flavors that more or less just sit in my vape stash, but I vape unflavored or unflavored with a drop of menthol 95% of the time. I used to be very into mixing and rapidly became unimpressed with most vendor juices early on in vaping. There are a scant few that continue to interest me and I still buy once in a blue moon, usually lasting me months as I rarely do flavored.

Had the opportunity to try a few of Tek's juices over the months and I'm blown away by the attention to detail and respect for subtlety and balance, and creativity. Sweet juices are rich and sweet but not overwhelming and sickly, they don't become annoying after a ml or so (even for me). Tobacco's are complex and pleasant and don't smack of the boring inauthentic crap that most tobacco juices these days are. Because I use so little flavor I'm very sensitive to blenders that over do it, and I've yet to get anything from Tek that is overdone.

A few that have made me very happy. Cuban Bahama (sweetish, rich, tobacco), Castro's Revenge (Cuban Bahama on steroids), Cedar Pipe (really interesting and hard to pin down but I love it). Butter Pecan is an amazing desert vape that is not the overwhelming sweet fest I would personally expect from a juice with that name. Its pleasant, balanced and authentic tasting. Try Monkey Shine if you're into banana and already like Gorilla Juice. And of course, if you're sensitive to the nicotine that hangs out in these bottles and the 'taste' it brings to the table, you're in the clear with Tek once again.

Because I've been doing this for a while, and because I live in an area with tons of 'vape bars' I've tried much that is popular and hyped, and like I said, on the whole unimpressed. These juices are seriously top notch and dirt cheap compared to some of the stuff out there, highly recommend giving it a try. And if you need recommendations ask the man himself, he's very passionate about what he does and takes it very seriously, aside from the fact that he's been doing it for years.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cyrus you are too kind and I appreciate your review. We are like a diamond in the rough. many people do not realize how many shops we supply around the country without even realizing what they are vaping. Tobaccos I take very seriously as I am a tobacco vaper. And the fruits and such are so easily overdone by many vendors that when someone tries our E-liquids they don't realize how great E-liquids should be. A grape shouldn't be so sickly sweet that it makes you sick in the first 10 minutes. Thats usually a cover- up for lack of knowledge in the artistry of mixing,. And you are right, I have been mixing going on 5 years now and its not something you learn overnight. I think I spent the first year just learning and testing what each flavor did by itself.

Hopefully people realize that you don't have to pay $1 a ML. to get great juice. But I suppose if I paid that much for A bottle of liquid I would say it was great too.. ;)

cyrus vap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I try to hold back because I don't see any point in insulting anyone's taste, but so many of the 'boutique' juices out there are mediocre at best and absurdly expensive. It's kind of like meat; when you have a quality steak you don't have to over season the crap out of it lol

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya Cyrus. Everyone is different. Too many people trying to make a quick buck out there now. ( not pointing fingers at any one in particular.) just have to learn to sift the wheat from the chaff.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK @Vaperstek I just ordered from you… Order #432

You can thank @Jimi D for my order.. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't even know y'all existed!!

Now how about my free stuff??? LOL!!!!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not tried your nic yet but I believe what everyone is saying about it and what vaperstek is claiming about it.

I will definitely be buying from vaperstek.:cool:

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not tried your nic yet but I believe what everyone is saying about it and what vaperstek is claiming about it.

I will definitely be buying from vaperstek.:cool:
You won't regret it fishee. Best nic on the market.. :)

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Whoops I read that post a little to fast..............I thought it said your nicotine was fishee tasting.......lol:eek: I have been reading to many post!!!!!

Hey Kevin; I don't know if you want me to post this here or the other thread but I wanted to follow up on the 1st mix that tasted a bit hot to me.

I finally got the supplies and did a few titration test on the 1st bottle I mixed. It came out 26mg/ml-27mg/ml.

No where near as strong as I expected and I am very surprised that it bothered me that much to be honest!

I am very certain that it was with in my normal mixing accuracy. However that had never been tested before.

Perhaps there was some seperation but not as bad once diluted. I will test my next batch of base I mix but it may be a little while.

Maybe just the little bump in nicotine from my norm and a smoother vape was enough to bother me? However the other bottle didnt and I can't check that now because it is all blended back together.

I hope this all makes sense and just folowing up with you!
Take care,
Dan

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Posting it here is fine Cessna. This is what we are here for. I'm glad it's working for you now, that's great news.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Kevin; I had to take out another 1oomg/ml bottle and the titration came out to 104mg/ml so it is right there! Maybe something else going on with me at the time?

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you think about that for a minute though! That is pretty damn accurate. About 4 points high on the 100mg.
Then about 2 points higher on the 24mg where it should have been 1 point. Way within reason!

A good double check of my process too.
Could not have come out any closer.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL.yea A 4% one way or the other is really about as close as just about anyone can get, At least me anyway. with the measuring devices we have at the moment without costing an arm and a leg.. LOL...

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Placed an order Saturday night. Vg and nic. Looking forward to trying it out.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my stuff today… Just did a quick 10ml mix with watermelon…. Mmmmmmmm

This stuff is freeking AWESOME!!!!

Thanks Kevin!!!!!

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gargoyle. Glad your liking it I was going to actually throw In a freebie but it got out before I even saw it. Our shipping room is getting too efficient..
I'll catch you next time.. Lol

Really glad you are digging the nic.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahhhh!!!! I missed out on da freebie!!!! The horror!!!

Stuff is awesome though. I'm vaping it right now!!!

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Vaperstek do I need to shake or stir my nic base occasionally? I got the VG base.

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shake it ;)

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And shake the nic too.

got my order in yesterday. All safe sound andnot a drop leaked, even though it looks like usps tried. Hopefully get some mixing done this weekend. Thanks for the prompt service.

VU Sponsors