Website Request

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm hoping that your web designer can put an arrow at the bottom right of teach page to shoot us straight up to the top of the page. scrolling is really tiresome. Thanks!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
go all the way down bottom right corner there is an up arrow
or hit home on ur keyboard

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
D1k7kO7.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Here's another two requests:

1. Could there be a way to 'bookmark' certain posts to refer to at a later date? That would be sooo useful.

2. One of the contests was all about just chatter; Good morning or I have a headache, or my butt hurts from sitting...just general chat. I found that very nice to get to know other members and have fun. Could you make just a General Chat thread as a main Thread/sticky? The only one I know of is Whiskey's Corner. But just General Chat would be nice. (In fact, I'm having a problem finding Whiskey's now)

Thanks for listening!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

1. Could there be a way to 'bookmark' certain posts to refer to at a later date? That would be sooo useful.

yes it is called watch thread just above the first post to the right.

2. One of the contests was all about just chatter; Good morning or I have a headache, or my butt hurts from sitting...just general chat. I found that very nice to get to know other members and have fun. Could you make just a General Chat thread as a main Thread/sticky? The only one I know of is Whiskey's Corner. But just General Chat would be nice. (In fact, I'm having a problem finding Whiskey's now)
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/whiskeys-corner-3.261445/page-173
nice idea i'll pass that on.

Thanks for listening!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

yes it is called watch thread just above the first post to the right.

LOL. I realize that M'Lord. But I'm talking about specific "posts" so we don't have to go fishing for it. Just a thought.

Thanks for answering. :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, you can do that. look in the bottom right hand corner of the specific post you want to bookmark, there will be a # and number right next to the like link. If you click it a box will pop up with the address of that post and you can copy it to your bookmarks. This will bring you right back to that post.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, you can do that. look in the bottom right hand corner of the specific post you want to bookmark, there will be a # and number right next to the like link. If you click it a box will pop up with the address of that post and you can copy it to your bookmarks. This will bring you right back to that post.
This is exactly what I do. I use it ALL the time for bookmarks, and in Skype, lol.

As far as general chatter threads, they're all over the place, namely in Non vaping related in the General section of the forum, where Vaping Related resides.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ah! Permalink. Didn't know that. And Huckle, I figured there were a few chatter threads going but they typically turn into some lengthy discussion creating a life of it's own. I know Smokie tried to get a chat link going with G+ but that didn't fly.

Thanks for the info!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ah! Permalink. Didn't know that. And Huckle, I figured there were a few chatter threads going but they typically turn into some lengthy discussion creating a life of it's own. I know Smokie tried to get a chat link going with G+ but that didn't fly.

Thanks for the info!
Are you talking about a "chat"?? That was discussed a while back, it was voted against, as far as a chat room type thing. So, now I'm confused. You want a chatter thread, but not a lengthy one?? Chatter threads change topics, are "hello/goodbye", random discussions. I guess I don't know what else you're looking for.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Are you talking about a "chat"?? That was discussed a while back, it was voted against, as far as a chat room type thing. So, now I'm confused. You want a chatter thread, but not a lengthy one?? Chatter threads change topics, are "hello/goodbye", random discussions. I guess I don't know what else you're looking for.

LOL. No. We recently had a contest (just ended) where all we'd do is say Hi, or Bye or I have a hang nail, or my kids are away for the weekend! Not live chat. Just chatting when you feel like it. There is only 1 subthread under Not Vape Related which is for 'health/diet". Can you add an additional thread called "Shooting the Breeze" or something? Everyone really enjoyed that relaxing contest. I thought why not have a similar, dedicated thread in the non-vape related area. Just a suggestion. I do tend to get ideas; and my husband runs when I do. LMAO.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL. No. We recently had a contest (just ended) where all we'd do is say Hi, or Bye or I have a hang nail, or my kids are away for the weekend! Not live chat. Just chatting when you feel like it. There is only 1 subthread under Not Vape Related which is for 'health/diet". Can you add an additional thread called "Shooting the Breeze" or something? Everyone really enjoyed that relaxing contest. I thought why not have a similar, dedicated thread in the non-vape related area. Just a suggestion. I do tend to get ideas; and my husband runs when I do. LMAO.
Well....... you can start a thread in non vaping related with that title, if you like. You're more than welcome to, if you don't feel like popping in on an existing chatter thread. There are no rules in those, you can post as much, or as little, as you want.

VU Sponsors