weenie dogs

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wanted to share with my online vaping family my family at home. I do not have real children but these boys are my world. They are the most pampered spoiled little brats. Toby & Thaddaeus. Aka Toby boby and Thaddy paddy. Feel free to share your wonderful pets as well. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20141221_200610.jpg
    IMG_20141221_200610.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 1419531566332.jpg
    1419531566332.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20141227_141716.jpg
    IMG_20141227_141716.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20141227_141605.jpg
    IMG_20141227_141605.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 36

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh my goodness they are a bowl full of cuteness!!! Are they brother and sister they look at a like

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They're brother and sister a litter apart. They're a bowl full of howls (her to play) and barks (him for food and everything else).

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really love the breed. They are always entertaining. They are like tiny humans

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have an old standard, long-haired -this is his favorite position:
IMAG0126.jpg

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
These are my babies Cooter and Buster. They both are 4.5 years old and still just as hyper as they were when they were 10 weeks old. They're not brother and sister but only 2 months apart. Buster is the bigger one. Love them to death.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These are my babies Cooter and Buster. They both are 4.5 years old and still just as hyper as they were when they were 10 weeks old. They're not brother and sister but only 2 months apart. Buster is the bigger one. Love them to death.

I love love love boxers they are huge babies

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am all for it

Reactions: Myk
N

Newheart301

My SIL has one of them hotdogs, noisiest thing on 4 legs !!! Hell, I think it barks in it's sleep! Kind of nice though... she got that thing 3 years ago, barks so much , don't have to go to their house... can't have any conversations, for the dog barking, My wife don't go, or want me to go over there !! It's a win-win for me! lol

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Love Dachshunds, had a standard short-hair growing up.

Weiner dogs are absolutely fearless. It's comical, because it's as if they don't know they're a small dog. Once, a friend I hadn't seen in a long time came over with his Great Dane...a HUGE dog. My little Doxxy charged out of the house, barking and backed that big dog into a corner where he peed himself.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love Dachshunds, had a standard short-hair growing up.

Weiner dogs are absolutely fearless. It's comical, because it's as if they don't know they're a small dog. Once, a friend I hadn't seen in a long time came over with his Great Dane...a HUGE dog. My little Doxxy charged out of the house, barking and backed that big dog into a corner where he peed himself.

We used to have a smaller doxie. She was a rescue with a death wish: the bigger the dog, the more fierce her attack! She was great with my daughter, but awful with other dogs, and questionnable with children. Our current old boy (pictured above) is great with everyone and all dogs. But when he was younger he was a fiersome guard dog - he'd nip all newcomers at the door at the knees (or balls if he would reach them). It wasn't an angry bite, so much as a 'watch it' nip LOL (We obviously kept him away from the front door!).

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's like free entertainment at all times. They are very very talkative and will let you know what's up. I knew that going into it and it doesn't bother me. Unless I'm sleeping. And my dogs when I take them into the dog park immediately go to the big dogs. Great Danes boxers grey hounds. They would rather play with them than other dachshunds. It's so funny I don't think they really know how tiny they are. They are sadly listed as an aggressive dog. Mine are not thank god. I got them as puppies and I've made sure they are getting constant socialization with dogs and humans and making sure they are good with kids. They absolutely adore our nephew. He's been bitten by a wiener dog when he was younger so he gets really nervous around mine. I always try to tell him they aren't going to hurt him. Seriously if someone were to break into my house to kill or rob us they would just say hello wag their tails and beg for a treat.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My SIL has one of them hotdogs, noisiest thing on 4 legs !!! Hell, I think it barks in it's sleep! Kind of nice though... she got that thing 3 years ago, barks so much , don't have to go to their house... can't have any conversations, for the dog barking, My wife don't go, or want me to go over there !! It's a win-win for me! lol
That's how mine are. If someone is coming over for more than a visit (I work out of my house) they get locked away in my bedroom. My sister came over for no reason, sat her in my spot worked on the dogs, they quieted down but didn't warm up and it was all forgot by the next visit. It's worse with the kids next door, about the time they calm down the kids decide to scream or make a fast move. But they don't bark in their sleep, they'll jump up out of sleep to bark. They are bred to bark like Beagles are.

They're not all untrusting of strangers like mine are. I had one when I was young and this was the party house. He didn't care who he was snuggling against. But there was new people here 5-7 days a week most of his life. They need a lot of socialization to be like that.
If you want your SIL's to be like that you should go over there all the time.

But they'll still bark.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We used to have a smaller doxie. She was a rescue with a death wish: the bigger the dog, the more fierce her attack! She was great with my daughter, but awful with other dogs, and questionnable with children. Our current old boy (pictured above) is great with everyone and all dogs. But when he was younger he was a fiersome guard dog - he'd nip all newcomers at the door at the knees (or balls if he would reach them). It wasn't an angry bite, so much as a 'watch it' nip LOL (We obviously kept him away from the front door!).
Well the translation of they're name is badger dog. Anything that will fight a badger ain't scared of shit.

VU Sponsors