Become a Patron!

Welcome to the Forum of WOTOFO!

W

WotfoTech

WOTOFO'S STORY
The brand WOTOFO was founded in 2012. At the time, the future of e-cigarette business seemed uncertain, but members in the WOTOFO team were still vigorously dedicated to offering the best products and services which surely received tons of positive feedback afterwards.
In 2015, the Troll RDA, which aroused increasing needs of more potent and creative devices from us, brought our brand to an even higher level.
The Wotofo team is a family who love vaping from the bottom of our hearts, we know exactly what vapers want. As a brand proven to be competitive and trustworthy, we have attracted numerous vapers who are willing to join us and designers who are eager to cooperate with us, so now we will take a further step to help spread the vaping culture and establish a mature vapers community.
We will make every endeavor to provide qualified products and we will always be with you!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd like to see a good BF RDA, that is designed more towards flavor than clouds, with single and dual coil option. BTW, I do have a Troll RDA. I do like it. However, I personally prefer flavor.

W

WotfoTech

I'd like to see a good BF RDA, that is designed more towards flavor than clouds, with single and dual coil option. BTW, I do have a Troll RDA. I do like it. However, I personally prefer flavor.
As for flavor, did you try the new arrival of Wotofo-- Nudge RDA 22mm?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
WOTOFO'S STORY
The brand WOTOFO was founded in 2012. At the time, the future of e-cigarette business seemed uncertain, but members in the WOTOFO team were still vigorously dedicated to offering the best products and services which surely received tons of positive feedback afterwards.
In 2015, the Troll RDA, which aroused increasing needs of more potent and creative devices from us, brought our brand to an even higher level.
The Wotofo team is a family who love vaping from the bottom of our hearts, we know exactly what vapers want. As a brand proven to be competitive and trustworthy, we have attracted numerous vapers who are willing to join us and designers who are eager to cooperate with us, so now we will take a further step to help spread the vaping culture and establish a mature vapers community.
We will make every endeavor to provide qualified products and we will always be with you!

Nice intro and welcome to VU Wotofo :cheers:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hold on, you have two acounts?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
@SMOKIE hello sir, if possible this account would be the official account on the forum
Please use the PM system next time. User name WotfoTech has been deleted as a member so now you only have the one account
wotofo

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@wotofo,
Thanks for your reply! I'll have a look at the Nudge, and check out some reviews as well. After owning way over 100 RDAs, I usually know, what to expect from a certain RDA.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Troll RDA 2 has excellent flavor. All it takes is for people to put in a good coil build to make it truly shine. :)

build1.jpg

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The Troll RDA 2 has excellent flavor. All it takes is for people to put in a good coil build to make it truly shine. :)

View attachment 102445
That's true! Not everyone knows how to build a "fancy" coil, or buy one. I do like utilizing Fused Claptons, and Alien coils. However, I also like a simple round wire coil, or dual coil. Which reminds me of my original Fog Monsterz Castor 26650 (30 mm) RDA, still my favorite flavor RDA, and I only used a dual round wire builds (0.3 Ohm) so far.
In other words, a good flavorful RDA should perform well with either coil(s).

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
still using the Troll RDA? we now got the newest Bravo RTA and Nudge RDA 22mm, worth a try!
No, I'm not using it anymore, just keeping my worn out coils in it for sentimental value. The 25mm Troll RDA 2 was my first atomizer... it is what made me stop smoking, and also it is what got me into building my own coils. That picture I posted is actually my first coild build, which I built myself all the way from scratch, same way Squidoode (The Art of Vaping on YouTube) did it in his famous build video tutorial. I built these coils after my 4th week of vaping. It took me from noon till morning to finish building them. This all happened precisely 1 year ago.

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
No, I'm not using it anymore, just keeping my worn out coils in it for sentimental value. The 25mm Troll RDA 2 was my first atomizer... it is what made me stop smoking, and also it is what got me into building my own coils. That picture I posted is actually my first coild build, which I built myself all the way from scratch, same way Squidoode (The Art of Vaping on YouTube) did it in his famous build video tutorial. I built these coils after my 4th week of vaping. It took me from noon till morning to finish building them. This all happened precisely 1 year ago.
woo..it really took much time on your first building, if you still want to try build coils by yourself, keep an eye on WOTOFO http://www.wotofo.com/ATOMIZER.html:)

VU Sponsors