Become a Patron!

Welcome to the Vaping Underground Forum Everyone!

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello Vape Friends!
What an Awesome forum! My hats off to those involved in bringing such a great place to meet, learn and laugh to newbies like me!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello and greetings to all, a very nice place, very nice.
Ho Ho! I forgot the rest.

lexi13nicole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone! So happy so join. It is so inspiring to see how many ex smokers are on here, gives me more hope! I'm ready to learn more about the vaping world.

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all, fairly new to vaping, but kinda wanna learn more. I have some basic knowledge, but moving up. This seems to be a pretty friendly forum, so I hope to make a few friends and learn some new stuff!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello to all. Still new to vaping. It's been a month today. 15 year smoker and stopped the day I started vaping and haven't looked back. Happy to be here.

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello to all. Still new to vaping. It's been a month today. 15 year smoker and stopped the day I started vaping and haven't looked back. Happy to be here.
Lol, my roommate did the same, but I had to do the switch back and forth method; thankfully I was able to quit completely after about a week. I fairly new here, but welcome to the forum all the same!!

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, my roommate did the same, but I had to do the switch back and forth method; thankfully I was able to quit completely after about a week. I fairly new here, but welcome to the forum all the same!!

Welcome to you also. Guess all that matters is ya quit, no matter how ya do it lol. I'm still new to the forum as well, been on here about a week. There seems to b alot of people who know there stuff on here.

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to you also. Guess all that matters is ya quit, no matter how ya do it lol. I'm still new to the forum as well, been on here about a week. There seems to b alot of people who know there stuff on here.
Tru dat; I just started here today, but like you said, everyone seems to have some knowledge to share, and I'm down for learnin a few things myself. ;)

jrt3010

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tru dat; I just started here today, but like you said, everyone seems to have some knowledge to share, and I'm down for learnin a few things myself. ;)

Then I believe u r in the right place lol. Enjoy

wr3ckin_it

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HI everyone! New to this forum, started vaping just over 2 years ago, started getting into building a little over a year ago. Was introduced to the vaping fam on instagram a year ago. Happy to be here, look around and have fun! :)

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HI everyone! New to this forum, started vaping just over 2 years ago, started getting into building a little over a year ago. Was introduced to the vaping fam on instagram a year ago. Happy to be here, look around and have fun! :)
I'm only a few days old on here myself, but welcome to the forum!

Hello uk vaping underground, obviously I'm kinda new to this forum but I've done a fair bit of perusing as a non member. Its both a pleasure and an honour to be here, I'm looking forward to learning a few new tricks and getting to know a few fellow vapers.

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello uk vaping underground, obviously I'm kinda new to this forum but I've done a fair bit of perusing as a non member. Its both a pleasure and an honour to be here, I'm looking forward to learning a few new tricks and getting to know a few fellow vapers.
Welcome to the forum, linn3ar!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU.

Mi$$y

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello I'm new,
Sorry if I make any mistakes and post in the wrong places.

Mi$$y

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
is there many people from the uk?

Hello everyone! How did I not find this forum sooner? And where do I get all those fancy pictures attached to my account?
Looking forward to finding some valuable information and learning from some of your experiences. Vape On!

Thanks for the warm welcome vapin4joy and anoegel1988
Sorry it's been a while since my last ..and well initial post. Ive had a busy couple of weeks . As a (cough, mature) student I've been rushed off my feet trying to prep for exams . I simply didn't want you to think I'd joined and bailed . Hope everyone is keeping well.

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry it's been a while since my last ..and well initial post. Ive had a busy couple of weeks . As a (cough, mature) student I've been rushed off my feet trying to prep for exams . I simply didn't want you to think I'd joined and bailed . Hope everyone is keeping well.
All's well here lin3ar, hope those exams aren't tiring you too much. Best of luck on em!

Nichog63

Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone! This thread will serve as an easy way for you to build up your required posts to be able to post in the forum! Stop by, say hi to 10 people/posts, and you're all set!

Thanks for joining the Underground, we are happy to have you here!
Thanks for having me quite new to this cheers Gary

Nichog63

Member For 4 Years
Hi all my name is Gary and I am from Scotland, vaping about a year ago quit new to all this and so are the guys that I know that are vaping at work and socially, so I thought it made sense to join a forum and try to gain as much information and advice from those in the know with a hell of a lot more knowledge and experience that anyone know, so be prepare and patient guys as my experience is that of a newbie.

Current mod SX Mini M class . Delta 2 tank, started vaping about a year ago Cheers Guys

Hello everyone, I actually have a quick question; are all vaporizer types acceptable to talk about here or is it just like mods and attys and all that? Thanks in advance for any replies :)

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, I actually have a quick question; are all vaporizer types acceptable to talk about here or is it just like mods and attys and all that? Thanks in advance for any replies :)
I believe it doesn't matter what you talk about so long as the devices in question are made clear to be for vapor/vaping and not for certain illicit activity. From what I understand it's a search engine thing, and VU doesn't need to be picked up by or associated with such keywords. Otherwise vape on and have fun!

Hello everyone, I am new to VU and just wanted to say hello. I was a half pack a day smoker until 2.5 years ago when a vape store opened up across the street from me. Since then I have not picked up a cig and have slowly progressed in my vaping. I started out with the typical EGO kit up through different carto tanks and batteries. finally, about a year and half ago, I bought a mech and a cheap RDA and BAM! I was off to the rases. haven't looked back.

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, Im new here and this is the first forum Ive joined. So please bare with me. Any support is appreciated.
Plenty of support here, Gmjoe. You picked a great forum to join for a first, so welcome to VU!

RJ-Kloudburg

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm New to the crew, New to Vaping, It'z been 4 weeks for me and haven't smoked any cigz since then, I'm Happy to say :cool:... I want to start making E-Juice and it lookz like I've come to the right place to learn everything and anything about Vaping... Congratulationz on the copy write :D....

anoegel1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm New to the crew, New to Vaping, It'z been 4 weeks for me and haven't smoked any cigz since then, I'm Happy to say :cool:... I want to start making E-Juice and it lookz like I've come to the right place to learn everything and anything about Vaping... Congratulationz on the copy write :D....
You definitely found a good place for learning about vaping. I wasn't exactly a total noob when I joined VU but I definitely had a lot to learn, and I've been learning most if it here. So welcome to VU, and congratulations on quitting those cigz!

Hi, Fellow Vapers! I am looking forward to getting into the recipe section of the forum plus many other places to DIY! I have been off cigarettes a while and my official quit date was April 13th, 2011! I had tried every way to quit to no avail. I found vaping by accident while reading an article about e-cigs being used on international flights in Europe. It was the only way for me to quit and I consider it a miracle to this day. I spent more time and money on ridiculous methods to quit, and all it ever did was frustrate me when I would find myself right back at square one again. If only vaping had been around twenty years ago! I was very ready to quit. Glad to be here! I just know it's going to be fun down here in the basement!

-Vape Suzette

RJ-Kloudburg

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You definitely found a good place for learning about vaping. I wasn't exactly a total noob when I joined VU but I definitely had a lot to learn, and I've been learning most if it here. So welcome to VU, and congratulations on quitting those cigz!

Thank you so much Anoegel1988 , :D Ya I've been reading everything around here "rulez-an-what-Notz" and checking out this place , everybody has been so great including you on making me feel right @ home So Vape ON Anoegel1988.....:cool:

VU Sponsors