Become a Patron!

Welcome to the Vaping Underground Forum Everyone!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi looking forward to learning a lot and making new friends...sounds like preschool...oh well I'll roll with that for now ...

VonDankenstine

Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone

GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE ~VapinChevy~
Follow/Add or Just message me anytime @
https://www.facebook.com/VapinChevy83
hi

Hello everyone!!! wish I could hang on here all day, but I have to head to work... Maybe Ill be able to sneak on at work (helps to be the boss...lol...)
Congrats on the opening of what should be the best Vaping forum ever!!!!
hello
BTW I am inviting folks from local groups in, so any MVG, NW Vapers or folks from the very nice NOLA/Gulf Coast FB group...say hello :)

Anyone else: these FB groups are very nice and full of well informed and quite fun vapers. Ask for HoneyBooBoo in the MVG too (thats the Memphis Vapers Group...apparently I missed one HELL of a meet last night..damn it)
hello

Hello :) Thanks for having us
hello

Looks great so far. Thank you for doing this.
hello

Hi all from germany! Happy vaping
hi

Hi looking forward to learning a lot and making new friends...sounds like preschool...oh well I'll roll with that for now ...
hi

Hi everyone! This thread will serve as an easy way for you to build up your required posts to be able to post in the forum! Stop by, say hi to 10 people/posts, and you're all set!

Thanks for joining the Underground, we are happy to have you here!
thanks awesome

GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE ~VapinChevy~
Follow/Add or Just message me anytime @
https://www.facebook.com/VapinChevy83
hi

Last edited by a moderator:

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what up vape heads! Brand spankin new member here an fairly new to vaping. Glad i stumbled upon this community/forum.

Thanks for everything you are doing!!!

Hi Everybody :)
Loved the quit meter... changed phones and lost my old one but just uploaded this one. Thanks

Welcome all Vapers from around the world it is going to be a pleasure meeting, and conversing with all of you with making new vaper friends here.

love the name Modfather. :)

Hi all from germany! Happy vaping
Hi Germany... Miami, FL. here... :)

Love you picture... we are ready to fight for our right to vape... getting scary out there.

Hello!
Thanks for appoved my registration. I'll still require some time to read more information on this forum. I think i am allowed to say Hi here.
Thanks! All staff on VU.
Hi Doris. Have a great evening :)

One time...In the Vaping Underground forum...
welcome Im getting use to forum as well

"Hi" All! ;)
Love the quote!! Gonna share :)

Welcome - Vaping is awesome and definitely better than cigarettes
Hello, I'm new here and only a few weeks into vaping. Just hoping to learn more about it.[/QUOTE

R.vapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hi to all,this is my very first forum iv been on and only been vaping a few weeks,absolutely loving it,trying to get some good tips for newbies,anyone help

Hi everyone! This thread will serve as an easy way for you to build up your required posts to be able to post in the forum! Stop by, say hi to 10 people/posts, and you're all set!

Thanks for joining the Underground, we are happy to have you here!

hi

Hello all just joined today, Been vaping over 2months now after 19years of smoking, Vaping on a MVP 2.0 with a Nautilus mini tank
hiya mate,iv been vaping about 2 months and last week got myself the MVP 2,and I'm about to buy the nautilus 5ml bvc,would you say go for a kr look for something else? any advice would be appreciated

Hiya ive only ever had an iclear 3.0 and now my nautilius mini and thats it, i can say my nautilus is miles better than my iclear im well chuffed with it, sorry cant really help more than that
I'm about to buy the 5ml nautilus with bvc coil and yeah the iclear 30 isn't too good but,the other day on another forum a bloke told me to unscrew the top just a bit and he was right,I get an ok pull from it now,all week I was gutted with it and struggling to get anything out of it in n now its ok.but nautilus tomorrow,by the sound of things of things in in for a treat,is the mini well good then,cant wait to get it on the MVP

Greetings. Just signed up. Normally I don't have much to say but there are a couple of threads asking for info that I have some comments to add. I'm a habitual lurker normally.
what info ya got coz a need some advice on getting the 5ml nautilus or 3ml,think I will go for 3ml as people are saying the 5ml leak,any comments welcome

what info ya got coz a need some advice on getting the 5ml nautilus or 3ml,think I will go for 3ml as people are saying the 5ml leak,any comments welcome
also welcome,iv only just joined in couple days ago,finding it ace

Oh sry, I don't have any experience with that one. I do have an Atlantis. If I understand correctly, the nautilus uses a different coil.
is the Atlantis a sub ohm yank

Wazz84

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all just joined today, Been vaping over 2months now after 19years of smoking, Vaping on a MVP 2.0 with a Nautilus mini tank

Wazz84

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hiya mate,iv been vaping about 2 months and last week got myself the MVP 2,and I'm about to buy the nautilus 5ml bvc,would you say go for a kr look for something else? any advice would be appreciated
Hiya ive only ever had an iclear 3.0 and now my nautilius mini and thats it, i can say my nautilus is miles better than my iclear im well chuffed with it, sorry cant really help more than that

JB-VA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Greetings. Just signed up. Normally I don't have much to say but there are a couple of threads asking for info that I have some comments to add. I'm a habitual lurker normally.

JB-VA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh sry, I don't have any experience with that one. I do have an Atlantis. If I understand correctly, the nautilus uses a different coil.

JB-VA

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
is the Atlantis a sub ohm yank
The Atlantis is only sub-ohm and does not have a rebuildable option.
You have ohm options with nautilus, but the coils are not interchangeable.
The coils are different than the original bottom vertical coils.
Since its sub-ohm only, you need a mod with at least 20 watts, and 30 or more would be my suggestion.
I use it on an eleaf 30 and a clouper, depending on which tank is empty and which battery is charged.
It has a 5ml tank. I ordered the tank with the cage around it, but I haven't tried it yet. There is an after-Market 8ml tank that is supposed to also work on a regular size nautilus base. That leaves me wondering what the difference between Atlantis and nautilus coils might be.
5 packs of coils can be had at a decent price, you just need to do some searching. I see an option for organic cotton, but that doesn't seem the be original Atlantis equipment and clearly states won't work with either nautilus tank. Likewise, cotton nautilus coils are avail in 1.5 and 1.8 ohms at about the same price. So if cotton is important to you, be ready to buy additional coils separate and maybe for significantly different $ depending on where you shop.
Hope this is helpful.
You really need to prime these coils when you change them. Drip a little juice right down the throat on the screen before assembling and let the tank sit upright for 5-10 mins before firing it up.
And if someone has better info, please feel free to correct me.

Hello everyone. I am new to this amazing forum! I feel that i can learn more about what pepole's like/dislike at here.
We as authorized agence of brand ecigs like: KangerTech, Innokin, Aspire, Eleaf/ismoke, Sigelei in China. This forum can help me to study more what customs needs. Maybe I can find some potential customers.;) . We has huge stocks for the all brand ecigs. If you need, Feel free let me know. I am so glad to talk with your guys.

spencerpearson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is trully a good place to be. so have a brew and seat back and read the show.lol. Magee Mississippi here

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Would it be okay if a came over and hung out with y'all while that other place fiddles around switching out their forum software to the same one it looks like you guys are already using? I promise not to stir up too much trouble.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would it be okay if a came over and hung out with y'all while that other place fiddles around switching out their forum software to the same one it looks like you guys are already using? I promise not to stir up too much trouble.
Try us, you might just like us better, most do.

giphy_zps82777129.gif

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try us, you might just like us better, most do.

giphy_zps82777129.gif

Yeah, I stumbled across a survey that ranked VU in the #1 spot ahead of those other guys. That's okay, when it comes to forums, I think I might be polyamorous. BTW, just kidding about the not stirring up trouble part. I have a devious master plan to wreak havoc, spread mayhem and initiate all manner of lewd and lascivious debauchery. Also, another BTW (I just have to tell somebody), my Goliath has finally shipped today. I'm stoked!

betty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome all Vapers from around the world it is going to be a pleasure meeting, and conversing with all of you with making new vaper friends here.

Thanks for the welcome!

Kinser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well hello everyone. New poster, and a long time vaper (well 8 Feb 2013 I switched from analogs). I'm hoping to find this forum more suitable to my needs than other vaping related forums.

JayShocky94

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone! I am very happy to become part of this. I am new to vaping and new to this site. I have had a few people help me already with some questions i had.. Thanks for all the help! Happy vaping guys!!

Well, I want to quit smoking. I have been smoking for several years. I just know E-Cigarette can help me. I just know it from (removed link by staff)
Can somebody recommend me some?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I want to quit smoking. I have been smoking for several years. I just know E-Cigarette can help me. I just know it from XXXXXX
Can somebody recommend me some?
Didn't you just do that to us by linking a vendor in your post? Check your Pm's

Last edited:

McGanksta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello vapers. I posted an intro but thought I would drop a line here as well. I cant say that I am an ex smoker because I never started. Hell I can't even tell you how long I have been vaping because I don't.

My wife has been vaping for about a year and a few months ago she hit her first dripper. Now I am on a mission to build her I flavor chaser. Been looking all over the Internet and think I got a grip on building coils.

Have a Swirlfish clone on the way and thinking about picking up an Aspire Sub ohm battery to fire it.

Anyway glad to be here and welcome to all that follow me

McG

Hey everyone! I'm incredibly excited to have found this forum. I look forward to sharing ideas with you all and progressing this movement!

KingMat8787

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello People. Daily smoker ready to make the switch Full time to vaping. I've tried with mild success vaping instead of smokin. Only ever bought the cheapest 20$ pen and as soon. As my battery would let me down I would buy a pack. I just ordered the innokin ITaste 3.0 Pro. Excited to kick the sticks and the stank of cigarettes and get on the vapor clouds.
Here's (hopefully) to new friends good conversation and a smoke free life.
Peace ,
KingMat8787

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Another banneded from the other side of the fence, seems a little greener over here. :)

I just ordered the innokin ITaste 3.0 Pro.
Sounds like your on your way to booting the stinkers. The 3.0 Pro looks like a good rig to me. I'm partial to the Lemo2 myself and they are reasonably priced too. Buying in can hurt a little but with quality gear and liquids that suit your tastes it's a lot easier.
Sooooo many more good choices on the market these days!

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello , Thanks for giving friendly environment ... good to be here :)

VU Sponsors