Become a Patron!

Well Hello and thanks for having me.

I am a middle aged (how the hell did THAT happen?) male in So Cal. I started my vaping journey in July of 2012 when I had a heart attack. I was a two pack a day smoker (American Spirits at that time as I thought they would help me quit... I hadn't quite gotten the job done after 6 years of smoking then). Upon returning home, my family strongly encouraged me to find another habit (actually my 78 year old mom threatened to beat my silly with her cane if I touched a ciggy.) I found vaping and never looked back.

Currently, I am the Co-President (volunteer position) of the Southern California SFATA chapter (Smoke Free Alternatives Trade Association) for those who don't know, SFATA is the largest ECig trade association in the world. While I am not a direct vendor to consumers, I also head up the Vapor/Ecig practice for the investment bank/consulting firm I am a partner in. To the best of my knowledge, we are the only firm that provides consulting and advisory services to the industry who is not affiliated with or work with Big Tobacco. Both in my role as a SFATA officer and a vaper, I am very active in the advocacy movement, including doing media interviews, showing up to legislative hearings and helping organize vapers both business owners and consumers. I am always willing to help Ecig business owners with some basic advice and guide them towards the correct professionals to help them with their business needs.

Thanks for having me here.

MistaKuraudo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow! Appreciate all the work you put in! Welcome to the forum! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I am a middle aged (how the hell did THAT happen?) male in So Cal. I started my vaping journey in July of 2012 when I had a heart attack. I was a two pack a day smoker (American Spirits at that time as I thought they would help me quit... I hadn't quite gotten the job done after 6 years of smoking then). Upon returning home, my family strongly encouraged me to find another habit (actually my 78 year old mom threatened to beat my silly with her cane if I touched a ciggy.) I found vaping and never looked back.

Currently, I am the Co-President (volunteer position) of the Southern California SFATA chapter (Smoke Free Alternatives Trade Association) for those who don't know, SFATA is the largest ECig trade association in the world. While I am not a direct vendor to consumers, I also head up the Vapor/Ecig practice for the investment bank/consulting firm I am a partner in. To the best of my knowledge, we are the only firm that provides consulting and advisory services to the industry who is not affiliated with or work with Big Tobacco. Both in my role as a SFATA officer and a vaper, I am very active in the advocacy movement, including doing media interviews, showing up to legislative hearings and helping organize vapers both business owners and consumers. I am always willing to help Ecig business owners with some basic advice and guide them towards the correct professionals to help them with their business needs.

Thanks for having me here.

530-2029-Animated-Welcome-with-smiley-face_zps483ddf31.gif

Thank you both. Now don't get offended CountryPami, but when I first read your name I thought it said "Country Pastrami." That made me really hungry, especially as I am on diet and can't have that.

PS, I take it that the Mods won't mind if I find the appropriate spot in the forum and post legislative, economic and related articles pertaining to the Vapor Industry.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
No, actually I was filling in some of the vaping news around the states in the "good" and "bad" sections. I also PM'd you. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you both. Now don't get offended CountryPami, but when I first read your name I thought it said "Country Pastrami." That made me really hungry, especially as I am on diet and can't have that.

PS, I take it that the Mods won't mind if I find the appropriate spot in the forum and post legislative, economic and related articles pertaining to the Vapor Industry.

lol-gif-gif-anime-lol-emoticons-emoticones-animated-lol-gif_zps67a2b5e3.gif

VU Sponsors