Become a Patron!

Well hello there, fish out of water, nice to meetcha ;)

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey all, first poster, be kind ;) new to this forum but spend most of my time over on ELR, seeing what else is out there.
Been vaping around 5 years, I'm in the UK, I DIY, I build...kinda o_O long time sufferer of 'shiny syndrome' ...if i see it..gotta have it, I also do reviews for Gearbest and Heavengifts and soon to be doing them for a few others all being well, looking at getting a bit more exposure for the reviews I've done and the ones I'm gonna do in the future. I have a more lighthearted & entertaining approach to reviews which have proven to be very popular, In fact it's my ELR family that are pushing me to do more and see where I can spread the word, so here I am, spreading my word :shades:
Not sure what the rules and regs are on here for all that business so if anyone can give me any info in that area i would be very grateful ;) (I have contacted admin, just waiting on that)
Apart from that...It's very nice to meet you all!!
Cheers! :)

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi there Pugs , Welcome to VU!! Here is a link to the forum rules, not many and Glad you found us!!:wave:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rules-of-the-forum.255/

Another handy thread to read as well
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-can-i-post-how-often-may-i-post-them.117775/

Hey Whiskey!, thanks for that, I'm very happy to be here :) the rules all seem pretty laid back!, nice to see, some of these vaping forums are like having a job interview lol, so what does that mean to me posting my reviews on here? I get a bit confused by 'No affiliate, referral links or hot linked memes'
I do my reviews on ELR and I link it on social media etc, I also do them for a couple of companies so obv they're linked on the review as well, is all that forbidden? I mean I could re-write/copy and paste the whole thing onto here but I use pictures and gifs so not sure how that would work?...If i give you a link to one of my reviews would you have the time to take a quick look so you know what I'm on about? (I know you're probably really busy so I'll totally understand if you don't have the time)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Whiskey!, thanks for that, I'm very happy to be here :) the rules all seem pretty laid back!, nice to see, some of these vaping forums are like having a job interview lol, so what does that mean to me posting my reviews on here? I get a bit confused by 'No affiliate, referral links or hot linked memes'
I do my reviews on ELR and I link it on social media etc
, I also do them for a couple of companies so obv they're linked on the review as well, is all that forbidden? I mean I could re-write/copy and paste the whole thing onto here but I use pictures and gifs so not sure how that would work?...If i give you a link to one of my reviews would you have the time to take a quick look so you know what I'm on about? (I know you're probably really busy so I'll totally understand if you don't have the time)
Gonna tag the "man" that takes care of those to help you out:)
@SMOKIE

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the UNDERGROUND!