Become a Patron!

Well I was gonna give stuff away but?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No doubt, someone will hit you up. I give it under an hour. I do understand where you're coming from. The ones that make me smile so much are the ones that say "hey, I have all this stuff that I'd like to offer..." certain conditions get posted that must be met, but in that time frame, people have a fun time and chat a little. To me, it's so much more than just, "hey gimme free stuff!!". PIF should be about community, not come and give me.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You would think "giving away stuff" would be easy. But it's not. You have to weed thru the scammers and work to find the members that really need the help and are not just getting free stuff to sell. Good luck and thanks for your offer to help.
A way that is a lot easier is to go down to your local VA hospital and meet vets that are in the smoking areas and offer to help them with free gear and juice.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You would think "giving away stuff" would be easy. But it's not. You have to weed thru the scammers and work to find the members that really need the help and are not just getting free stuff to sell. Good luck and thanks for your offer to help.
A way that is a lot easier is to go down to your local VA hospital and meet vets that are in the smoking areas and offer to help them with free gear and juice.
AWESOME idea.

I am a vet and I have a Dr. appointment next Friday at the VA you just made it obvious what I need to do, thank you!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am considering piffing my mech mod once I have my regulated mod for a week or two, I haven't decided fully but I am still thinking about it. Obviously with it being a mech mod, there will be certain conditions due to safety and I would also like to see it go to someone who is in a situation similar to the one I was in when it was given to me.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What kind of mech? I don't NEED another mod, but want to get a parallel 18650 mech at some point in the future. Just got laid off 2 weeks ago, so my buying habits have slowed down a bit. I have a tube mech now, but want to be able to run lower ohm builds safely. I'm using 25R's. I'd even offer you my Leaksh... I mean Freakshow clone for it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I dont mind giving stuff away, just need some info first...
First/Last Name
Address
Birthday
SSN
Mothers Maiden Name
CC and CSC #'s :p

After receiving the info Ill send products to anyone in need:D

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What kind of mech? I don't NEED another mod, but want to get a parallel 18650 mech at some point in the future. Just got laid off 2 weeks ago, so my buying habits have slowed down a bit. I have a tube mech now, but want to be able to run lower ohm builds safely. I'm using 25R's. I'd even offer you my Leaksh... I mean Freakshow clone for it.
This mod is not in the best shape, threads are damaged and its a lower quality clone to begin with. I mean it will fire and it is safe to use, I've been using it for over a month. It's just not for someone who is collecting. I'd say it's in better shape than when I got it, but not by much. I repaired the damaged threads the best I could and built a new spring for the switch out of coax wire. I just want to see it go to someone in actual need, because that's why it was given to me. It did get me moved up from a pen and gave me the experience of dripping and rebuilding. It's basically for someone in need to get introduced to mech mods. I will require that they demonstrate and understanding of Ohm's law and the relationship between resistance and battery amp limits. This mod was given to me so I just don't feel right trading or selling it.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If it's a parallel and you don't get any takers, I'll be more than happy to alleviate you of this fine device. :D

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First/Last Name
Johnny Leech

Address
Somewhere in Nigeria - I'm not at liberty to freely disclose at the moment.

Birthday
Novembuary 32, 2016

SSN

Mothers Maiden Name
Kringle

CC and CSC #'s :p
About 5ml (5cc) would be nice - thanks!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see alot of people asking for free stuff. As much as I want to quit smoking I would rather wait and see if someone posts something or wait till its affotdable to get my first set up rather than posting and asking. This site is awesome for information. I'm learning about different juice and pg vs vg and mechanical vs regulated. Thank you to whoever started this forum.

VU Sponsors