Become a Patron!

ENDED - WE'RE BACK! Smok Alien 220W Mod Giveaway (Ends 3/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's been a while since our last giveaway... but we're back! Thanks to the new vaping regulations, we're not allowed to give away "free stuff" anymore, so all future winners will be required to verify age and provide a $1 payment via Paypal. Sorry guys, that's the way it works now :(

With that being said, we're "giving away" two Smok Alien 220W Mods, along with a Fumytech Windforce RTA to winner #1. Enter below:

SMOK ALIEN 220W MOD GIVEAWAY: http://www.cigbuyer.com/smok-alien-220w-mod-giveaway/

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Entered- Thank You!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Done.
I can't wait. Thanks you, CigBuyer!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi @cigbuyer

Where do you list the winners names? I do not see the names of the winners! I am looking at your FB page, the contest page and on your blog posts and I do not see names of the winners! Maybe they don't know they won?

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi @cigbuyer

Where do you list the winners names? I do not see the names of the winners! I am looking at your FB page, the contest page and on your blog posts and I do not see names of the winners! Maybe they don't know they won?

They were emailed directly. We don't typically announce winners until we've contacted them and verified their information...

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
They were emailed directly. We don't typically announce winners until we've contacted them and verified their information...
Ok- I guess I am used to contests here at the VU where they post our names and then we PM the contest holder! LOL -Well then people should be checking their email!

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'm a winner. Thanks so much Cigbuyer. I was in need of a nice carry around size mod for work. The Alien should be perfect for that.
Congrat's again Dan! :cheers:
The Alien is an awseome little mod! I have one with a full size TFV8 and to quote Rip Trippy Trippers, "It chu chu chu chucks!" :cloud:

Shawn

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This is why I didn't post it... Claude G. never responded after several email attempts. We've chosen someone else and they actually responded! These are the winners: Dan D. from Assonet, MA and Phil B. from Westlake OH. Congrats... and thanks to everyone else who entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors