Become a Patron!

We're doomed I tell you!

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
image.jpg image.jpg Because everything is killing us. And some people try to muddy the waters with too much BS.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Life will eventually kill us... So please make that a triple patty with all the trimmings... I feel risky today!

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let's not forget folks:

100% of people who have been, are, and will be on this earth....DIE!

-Kingboomer

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You are born then you begin dying.

You have only a few choices.
1. live how others tell you and hate life.
OR
2. Motherfucking enjoy the shit out of this bitch.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 31816 View attachment 31817 Because everything is killing us. And some people try to muddy the waters with too much BS.
image.jpg

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How exactly does this fit in to the New World Order & Illuminati's plans for a singular world government?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How exactly does this fit in to the New World Order & Illuminati's plans for a singular world government?
Less tax money to suck off us.
But more resources for them.

Kind of a brilliant plan.. make money selling shit that will kill people.
Buy up other stuff that won't kill you, then say all the shit that will kill you and rake profits.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But then again ain't no one getting out of this motherfucker alive.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i bet our brothers who follow Hinduism are sleeping a little more peacefully knowing the super delicious cows are now on the "dont eat or it will kill you immediately" list.

they mention bacon and ham too...so now the Muslims are happy....okay okay okay this isnt PC of me but....

The NWO is supposedly a Jewish based organization, correct? wouldn't they be trying to indoctrinate up with their ideals, customs, and such....right?

i guess common sense is wrong here...

just like them introducing Rap to control the "hood" and turn the new young generation of black males in to "thugs" to remove the little bit of unity we have managed to scavenge up as a nation...

starting to get a little too deep on this thread on the subject (somebody should start a new one)

by no means did i mean anything racial, or offensive by my last statements...its just a cold, hard truth. any other questions please refer to my signature.

what im trying to say is there is obviously an agenda behind these statements....we have been eating red meat since...well forever. i dont see lions doubling over from rectal cancer because of their died? (apples to oranges, i know...but im making a point)

sorry guys, i ran out of tin-foil

VU Sponsors