Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I won a device with a 2ml tank and i get like 10 hits off of it.

Your rules are really stupid.

2ml tank 10ml eliquid bottles :facepalm:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay. How do I get round the 2ml tank in the U.K. issue. Simply doesn't last long enough.
I'm in the UK and you can get extension kits for some tanks, I have an adapter for my big baby an with my cleito exo the original coils make it 3.5ml tank. There's ways round it ;) 2ml sucks if you sub ohm!

chuckcabbage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought the Wismec Gnome tank which after pulling the silicon thing out holds 4ml. The tank vapes excellently, looks great and has even better flavour than the NRG tank. Here's hoping the coils last longer than the NRG coils which are tasty but die too soon. The Gnome on the Revenger looks good too so all in all quite happy with the new set up.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
There's a tank, can't think of the name of it ATM, but their way around the 2 mil limit is it comes with an insert installed that makes it hold only 2 mill you simply remove the insert and it holds more. Maybe someone may know of the tank I am talking about.

chuckcabbage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's a tank, can't think of the name of it ATM, but their way around the 2 mil limit is it comes with an insert installed that makes it hold only 2 mill you simply remove the insert and it holds more. Maybe someone may know of the tank I am talking about.
The Gnome?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought the Wismec Gnome tank which after pulling the silicon thing out holds 4ml. The tank vapes excellently, looks great and has even better flavour than the NRG tank. Here's hoping the coils last longer than the NRG coils which are tasty but die too soon. The Gnome on the Revenger looks good too so all in all quite happy with the new set up.
Pictures please, I love the look of that mod :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the main solution is squonking or just get your stuff form outside the UK and hope it gets past customs

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the main solution is squonking or just get your stuff form outside the UK and hope it gets past customs
I've got a subtank mini and a cloud beast past customs so I'm sure op will be fine but there's extension adapters or extension glass for most tanks!

VU Sponsors