We're hiring! We need you!

Discussion in 'HiLIQ' started by Vaperyan, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Vaperyan

Vaperyan VU Wholeseller VU Wholeseller Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hey, Vapers! I am not sure if I am on the correct platform since this is largely for the US but I hope yes since this may help somebody who's in need and if you have some connections or friends in the UK that may find this opportunity to be fitting.

We'll be attending both UK vape shows, on April 4-6 - The Vape Jam London and on May 4-6 - The Vaper Expo Birmingham.

I need 2-3 people who Vapes who are knowledgeable on the Vaping market and the Industry in general. His main obligation is to talk to guests and businessmen then orient them about our products and lead them to potential partnerships. These people get to work on us on the dates required and can be offered long-term opportunities once potential is evident.

I need also need a Female model (preferable who vapes) to help us attract the crowds and promote our products among others.

If you or you know these kinds of people, I am more than happy to entertain them.

Let me know, Vapers!

Thank you!

Ryan
    HILIQ
    [email protected]

2. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    What’s with the grey writing? Haha Maybe edit and make it readable, or is is a vape in front of the screen effect :D

“These people get to work on us” ......for real? ok here goes.....

“And Can be offered long term opportunities once potential is evident” ...what does that mean?

I.e. If someone drums up actual business you mean, or just showed willing and vapes a shit load of your juice ;) I dunno I got pretty big lungs ......Is this one of those trial contract without pay things the uk government is looking into at the moment?

Why cant I be a male model? See I got the puppy eyes and everything
    :fox:

:yes:

Vape Fan and zephyr like this.
  3. fightinggoat

fightinggoat Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Can’t help you with the employment, but would be happy to vet potential models for you, just send me the pics and I will let you know if they would make a good vape model.

KingPin! and zephyr like this.
  4. zephyr

zephyr Meg, the Dirty Pirate VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

*thump thump*

my eyes just rolled out of my head and onto the floor

Good luck with your business ventures, Vaperyan!

KingPin! likes this.
  5. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Gold Contributor VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Sounds like a Kirby vacuum employment advert.

MrMeowgi likes this.