Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys,

Just a quick heads up, we're moving... again. We're going to do the best we can to minimize any shipping delays but we will not be able to ship on Saturday the 5th and will have limited shipping on Friday. I apologize for the inconvenience! We should be back up to full speed Monday the 7th. Also, anyone that places a local pick up order Thursday or later can pick them up at 4841-B Industry Ln or just call 919-399-2996 or email [email protected] to coordinate.

Thanks!
Drew

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They should move to Tennessee! They could sell nic again and be closer to me - two birds with one stone. :D

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys! We're pretty well moved in now and should be back to full speed Monday, I appreciate everyone's patience! The move was local, we're still in Durham and unfortunately that also means we're still subject to NC nic taxes :(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys! We're pretty well moved in now and should be back to full speed Monday, I appreciate everyone's patience! The move was local, we're still in Durham and unfortunately that also means we're still subject to NC nic taxes :(
PSSSST!!! Tennesseeeeeee! :D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You guys so TOTALLY rock. I knew about your move, so when I ordered some flavors this morning, I was prepared for a wait... imagine my delight when I refreshed the page just a minute ago and saw you'd already shipped it! AWESOME!

Thx!!!
Andria

VU Sponsors