Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used to order vaperstek's TH nicotine, but last summer they apparently stopped carrying it; did they ever get it back? I just switched over to getting nic at ECX, since I buy a couple of additives there (Flash mainly, though I think BCF finally started carrying that -- but I use so little of it anymore, I think eventually I'm gonna be done with Flash completely -- it makes my nose feel like a just snorted up black pepper!). ECX's nic is fine; no better or worse than others'. What I really like is that you can order the half-liter (500ml) size. :)

The TH nicotine usually looked a bit pinkish.

Andria

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Today:
IMG_20171130_150948505_HDR-1612x1209.jpg
Last bit of nicotine, so went with what never fails me!

My nicotine is more dark pink than purple, after looking at it again

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I used to order vaperstek's TH nicotine, but last summer they apparently stopped carrying it; did they ever get it back? I just switched over to getting nic at ECX, since I buy a couple of additives there (Flash mainly, though I think BCF finally started carrying that -- but I use so little of it anymore, I think eventually I'm gonna be done with Flash completely -- it makes my nose feel like a just snorted up black pepper!). ECX's nic is fine; no better or worse than others'. What I really like is that you can order the half-liter (500ml) size. :)

The TH nicotine usually looked a bit pinkish.

Andria

Just checked, they do. Don't know why they quit at some point, must've been a supply thing

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checked, they do. Don't know why they quit at some point, must've been a supply thing
I'm pretty sure that they started using a different brand/supplier for the throat hit nic. I've wanted to try it but... I'm lazy and just grab a 120 of the premium stuff when I need it.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I made two orders last Friday afternoon. One from BCV and one from NicRiver. The one from BCV is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and the NicRiver order has not been processed yet.

Just got an email from ...

Notice for all customers,

Hello everyone! First off, Nicotine River would like to thank everyone that placed an order with us these past few days whether you’re a first-time customer, or recurring! We wanted to inform our customer base that currently we are experiencing shipping delays due to the high volume of orders that came in from the most recent sale.
Our warehouse currently has been working weekends and increased hours doing all it currently can to ship as many packages as possible daily. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we know many of our customers are in need of their packages urgently. This shipping delay is not expected to last past the next: 2 – 4 business days.
----

Ron
---
"Supernatural perhaps...baloney, perhaps not!"- Bela Lugosi

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got an email from ...

Notice for all customers,

Hello everyone! First off, Nicotine River would like to thank everyone that placed an order with us these past few days whether you’re a first-time customer, or recurring! We wanted to inform our customer base that currently we are experiencing shipping delays due to the high volume of orders that came in from the most recent sale.

Our warehouse currently has been working weekends and increased hours doing all it currently can to ship as many packages as possible daily. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we know many of our customers are in need of their packages urgently. This shipping delay is not expected to last past the next: 2 – 4 business days.

Not good enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got my order from NicRiver today. So I made testers 15ML per-
  • FLV-Mango
  • FLV-Boysenberry
  • FLV-Wild Melon
  • INW-Mango
  • INW-Peach
  • INW-Pear
  • INW-Melon
  • INW-Watermelon
I did 1% for the Flavorah and 2% for Inawera. I tried the watermelon right away and it tastes floral, or like soap! Lol

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I have BCF on my desktop and get what I can from them. Use ECX for everything BCF doesn't carry and NR for Purlium only. Get nic salts from LNW, they have the cheapest shipping and happy with product. Ordered 240ml 100mg for 28.99 + 4.16 ship - 5.80 discount = 27.35. Get my amber rounds from glass bottle outlet.
Finally got to mix today. 8 recipes and 4 singles. Did screw one up, forgot the decimal.:facepalm: Used calculator to try to fix it. Guess I'll know in a couple of weeks if the fix worked.:D

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got my order from NicRiver today. So I made testers 15ML per-
  • FLV-Mango
  • FLV-Boysenberry
  • FLV-Wild Melon
  • INW-Mango
  • INW-Peach
  • INW-Pear
  • INW-Melon
  • INW-Watermelon
I did 1% for the Flavorah and 2% for Inawera. I tried the watermelon right away and it tastes floral, or like soap! Lol

09ca52a8925e1d30b734839ddd1e8711.jpg

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have BCF on my desktop and get what I can from them. Use ECX for everything BCF doesn't carry and NR for Purlium only. Get nic salts from LNW, they have the cheapest shipping and happy with product. Ordered 240ml 100mg for 28.99 + 4.16 ship - 5.80 discount = 27.35. Get my amber rounds from glass bottle outlet.
Finally got to mix today. 8 recipes and 4 singles. Did screw one up, forgot the decimal.:facepalm: Used calculator to try to fix it. Guess I'll know in a couple of weeks if the fix worked.:D

What 4 singles?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not good enough

True...and instead of preparing email excuses, better the time was spent shipping orders. Unfortunately, there's an easy way to prevent future order deluges. (Offer a smaller holiday discount :sad:)

The rumor I heard regarding any possible BCF delays is that some soft hearted person there unshackled wllmc from his workstation for 5 whole minutes on both Saturday and Sunday last . :headbang:
Of course, it's only a rumor and maybe didn't actually occur. :idea:

Ron
:):):)
---
"The only question to ask yourself is, how much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve this success?"- Larry Flynt

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
True...and instead of preparing email excuses, better the time was spent shipping orders. Unfortunately, there's an easy way to prevent future order deluges. (Offer a smaller holiday discount :sad:)

The rumor I heard regarding any possible BCF delays is that some soft hearted person there unshackled wllmc from his workstation for 5 whole minutes on both Saturday and Sunday last . :headbang:
Of course, it's only a rumor and maybe didn't actually occur. :idea:

Ron
:):):)
---
"The only question to ask yourself is, how much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve this success?"- Larry Flynt
we were not allowed to leave. @Roundhouse brought food and shock collars to keep us awake lmao

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
1000 mls of GOC .... I'm good for another 72 hr shift at least haha
1129dd3b7bcb520e0c5c50e4cc859dea.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

I like those bottles too
...I use the 4 oz ones though lol

Btw, the Caramel Cream I made earlier is amazing, glad I took a screenshot of my calculator!
Screenshot_20171130-151512.png

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am getting close to cancelling my order. These type of continuing delays repeatedly sends up a lot of red flags to me about their financial fitness. I thought that NicRiver was so much bigger than say BCF. Why doesn't BCF have all of these issues? I got my 52 item order delivered today that was placed the same day, but NicRiver can't seem to get my order even ready to ship! This is really beyond "usual and customary". I really like some of the Purilium flavors, but I just don't feel comfortable with the mounting excuses for the delays in getting paid for product shipped in reasonable time frame.

Not good enough
emoji36.png

When I hear about stuff like this (huge delays in processing and shipping) I worry mostly about if this company is running into financial problems. I just don't see how they could have this type of backlog when BCV has never had any issues with expediency, regardless of . If they are so big they should have a streamlined operation in place IMO. No excuses for this type of BS. What will be the next excuse they try to give customers?
@Roundhouse @wllmc I have to commend you guys on your awesome customer service. The holidays didn’t slow you down one bit. I’ve been seeing a lot of positive feedback in Facebook groups as well.

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am getting close to cancelling my order. These type of continuing delays repeatedly sends up a lot of red flags to me about their financial fitness. I thought that NicRiver was so much bigger than say BCV. Why doesn't BCV have all of these issues? I got my 52 item order delivered today that was placed the same day, but NicRiver can't seem to get my order even ready to ship! This is really beyond "usual and customary". I really like some of the Purilium flavors, but I just don't feel comfortable with the mounting excuses for the delays in getting paid for product shipped in reasonable time frame.

When I hear about stuff like this (huge delays in processing and shipping) I worry mostly about if this company is running into financial problems. I just don't see how they could have this type of backlog when BCV has never had any issues with expediency, regardless of . If they are so big they should have a streamlined operation in place IMO. No excuses for this type of BS. What will be the next excuse they try to give customers?

Nailed it. I hope I don’t run out of nicotine before my order arrives. If I don’t have it next week sometime then I’m going to a different supplier for nicotine.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nailed it. I hope I don’t run out of nicotine before my order arrives. If I don’t have it next week sometime then I’m going to a different supplier for nicotine.

The good news for me is I have over 450 flavors, a gallon of VG, 500ml of PG and 450ml of Vapors Tek Premium nic and 500ml of NicRivers 100ml NicShield (which I have not even opened yet). If I do not get a confirmation that my order will ship tomorrow, I will call and ask for my order to be cancelled and why.

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
The SC Pineapple is another flavor that caught me off guard. Really nice representation of pineapple!
I'm enjoying the HS pineapple. Hoping for another good one in SC. The others I have are so light. They an't hold their own with other flavors.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am getting close to cancelling my order. These type of continuing delays repeatedly sends up a lot of red flags to me about their financial fitness. I thought that NicRiver was so much bigger than say BCV. Why doesn't BCV have all of these issues? I got my 52 item order delivered today that was placed the same day, but NicRiver can't seem to get my order even ready to ship! This is really beyond "usual and customary". I really like some of the Purilium flavors, but I just don't feel comfortable with the mounting excuses for the delays in getting paid for product shipped in reasonable time frame.

I must have gotten very lucky. I'd be upset too if my shit didn't even get put in the mail within a week.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty sure that they started using a different brand/supplier for the throat hit nic. I've wanted to try it but... I'm lazy and just grab a 120 of the premium stuff when I need it.

You might be right; the pkging is definitely different.

If you like their expensive nicotine, you might not be happy with the TH nic; there's nothing wrong with it, in fact it's probably identical to other vendors' nicotine, but it's not the super-refined that is claimed to be so "smooth" -- and doesn't cost that much either. To me, nicotine is nicotine, and if there wasn't some TH, I wouldn't feel I was vaping, so y'all can keep that "smooth" crap. I certainly wouldn't pay more to be less satisfied! :giggle:

Andria

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm enjoying the HS pineapple. Hoping for another good one in SC. The others I have are so light. They an't hold their own with other flavors.
Both are really good. For possible positive flavor complexity, mixing them together is on my "to-do" list.

Ron
---
"Plunge Deep enough in order to see something that is hidden and glimmering".- Matsuo Basho

PhatClouts

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I enjoy having phat clouds. Looking for a vape that makes the biggest clouds. Money is not the problem and I vape on 0 nic. Some of my friends have suggested the the gx350 with a tfv12 but idk. I want some other advice.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Didn't know vaperstek changed suppliers for it, but I only checked the store page so that's my bad. As for mixing:

Strawberry Milkshake clone(WIP)
Mango shake Version 2.0
Raspberry Yogurt(WIP)
Dragon's Grove(WIP)
Mango Raz Sherbet(WIP)

Anyone got a recipe that tastes like the Superman Ice cream?

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For all the hate on Nicotine River today I've never had an issue with them. This was my $50 Black Friday order, made after midnight and with the free shipping option:

11/28/2017 - Tuesday
1:28 pm Delivered Daytona Beach, FL
Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.
5:36 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery SANFORD, FL
5:01 am At local FedEx facility SANFORD, FL

11/24/2017 - Friday
8:39 pm Arrived at FedEx location PACOIMA, CA
2:51 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx
2:00 pm Picked up

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I enjoy having phat clouds. Looking for a vape that makes the biggest clouds. Money is not the problem and I vape on 0 nic. Some of my friends have suggested the the gx350 with a tfv12 but idk. I want some other advice.
This is the general discussions about DIY e-juice mixing subsection. You can navigate to the appropriate category of the forum by clicking on "Forums" first (look above the thread title near the top of the page where it says Home > Forums > DIY E-Liquid - (Do it yourself) > DIY E-Liquid - General Discussion ), from there you can visit the cloud chaser's section... I'm sure you'll find an answer to your question after you post it there.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For all the hate on Nicotine River today I've never had an issue with them. This was my $50 Black Friday order, made after midnight and with the free shipping option:

11/28/2017 - Tuesday
1:28 pm Delivered Daytona Beach, FL
Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.
5:36 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery SANFORD, FL
5:01 am At local FedEx facility SANFORD, FL

11/24/2017 - Friday
8:39 pm Arrived at FedEx location PACOIMA, CA
2:51 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx
2:00 pm Picked up

Back to back orders for me. I really like the Purilium flavors that I have tried and I an not purposely throwing shade their way. Once I excuse, twice in less than 1 month and then all of the excuses from them have me a bit concerned. I am in Texas. NicRiver is on the left coast and BCF on the right coast. I am about half way in between. I guess I am just unlucky.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I stayed up till midnight too to use the code. I was SO tired, and barley made it. But guess what? It didn't work. Then I remembered they were in Cali lol. There was no way I was gunna stay up till 2am. So I ordered the next morning (friday) at about 10:00. Mine showed up yesterday using the USPS free shipping. I wanted to get in early to avoid what others here are experiencing. No way I was stayin up all nite tho lol.

I kinda use NicRiver like I use Fasttech. They have great prices but I expect to maybe wait a little longer. Not 3-4 weeks, thats why I said "kinda". I've used them four times and my package was in the mail within a day or two every time. I've used Bullcity maybe a dozen times. They usually had my order in the mail the same day.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I stayed up till midnight too to use the code. I was SO tired, and barley made it. But guess what? It didn't work. Then I remembered they were in Cali lol. There was no way I was gunna stay up till 2am. So I ordered the next morning (friday) at about 10:00. Mine showed up yesterday using the USPS free shipping. I wanted to get in early to avoid what others here are experiencing. No way I was stayin up all nite tho lol.

I kinda use NicRiver like I use Fasttech. They have great prices but I expect to maybe wait a little longer. Not 3-4 weeks, thats why I said "kinda". I've used them four times and my package was in the mail within a day or two every time. I've used Bullcity maybe a dozen times. They usually had my order in the mail the same day.
It's not as bad if you can get USPS, but if you get nicotine or any flavors that are considered flammable, it has to go ups or fedex. Then you're screwed.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's not as bad if you can get USPS, but if you get nicotine or any flavors that are considered flammable, it has to go ups or fedex. Then you're screwed.
Yeah most of the time. I chose USPS for my BullCity order and it seems to be in limbo. It left Raleigh 4 days ago and hasn't shown up anywhere. I really thought it would be here today. Another order I made in the south east got hung up in Memphis a few days. Maybe tommorow...I hope lol. These are my first glitches with usps and blame black friday. You're right tho. I dont care for ups or fedex.

VU Sponsors