Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I stayed up till midnight too to use the code. I was SO tired, and barley made it. But guess what? It didn't work. Then I remembered they were in Cali lol. There was no way I was gunna stay up till 2am. So I ordered the next morning (friday) at about 10:00. Mine showed up yesterday using the USPS free shipping. I wanted to get in early to avoid what others here are experiencing. No way I was stayin up all nite tho lol.

I kinda use NicRiver like I use Fasttech. They have great prices but I expect to maybe wait a little longer. Not 3-4 weeks, thats why I said "kinda". I've used them four times and my package was in the mail within a day or two every time. I've used Bullcity maybe a dozen times. They usually had my order in the mail the same day.

I'm that way about ECX -- they're on the other side of the country from me, and BCF is about 4 hrs up 85 from me, so I prefer to order from BCF -- but sometimes I order from ECX, if I need nicotine too.

Andria

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm that way about ECX -- they're on the other side of the country from me, and BCF is about 4 hrs up 85 from me, so I prefer to order from BCF -- but sometimes I order from ECX, if I need nicotine too.

Andria
No matter what side of the country it's all across the pond for me. FA Italy is across the Alps, and, Chefs Flavours is across the Canal, so... :grumpy:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my weekend BCF order today. Love those guys. Decided I was in the mood for blueberry lemonade so made another order today. Two hours later received a shipped notice.

That’s so nice. My NR order still hasn’t shipped :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
BCF needs to carry nicotine! I bet that’s a ton of legal work though.

Liquid Nicotine Wholesale. Ships within 24 hours. :sad: Sorry again.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Added Coconut Extra to my odd banana/fruit circles mix, and it's actually really good. The coconut added mouthfeel to it, and it seems to have cut my overpowering banana without being overpowering, itself.

EDIT: NEVERMIND, BAD, VERY BAD

The leftover banana cereal was still in my coil - got full Coconut face smash literally right after I first posted

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like coconut, but I probably won't ever vape anything with that flavor, since my son goes completely anaphylactic at the SLIGHTEST contact with ANYTHING from coconuts -- the oil, the milk, even the coconut water i drink.

I breast-fed him as an infant, and weaned him onto soy-based formula, in my attempt to prevent him having as many allergies as I do... but when he was 20, he developed this life-threatening allergy to anything-coconut... and I looked it up: the soy formula we used has coconut oil. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sometimes you just can't win.

Andria

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Added Coconut Extra to my odd banana/fruit circles mix, and it's actually really good. The coconut added mouthfeel to it, and it seems to have cut my overpowering banana without being overpowering, itself.

The leftover banana cereal was still in my coil - got full Coconut face smash literally right after I first posted

I've heard that particular one was good but ludicrously strong, I like FA coconut myself.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've heard that particular one was good but ludicrously strong, I like FA coconut myself.

It does smell good now that it was opened a year ago, a lot of the alcohol is gone...my mistake was not measuring, I just added more until I could smell it. The taste was overpowering at that point!

I didnt even want to order it, not a coconut fan, but I had a neighbor who paid for me to order and mix her some different flavors, also when I got to try Dairy Milk, I never would have thought to order that one, at that point in time

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Might have had 1 to many white Russians, but that does not make sense.....is it not either pg or vg based only?

Yes, you can get it either way, depending on what you want to end up with. I like their PG-based also. ETA: I think at wizlabs you can get it mixed in various ways... or maybe at ECX.

Andria

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like coconut, but I probably won't ever vape anything with that flavor, since my son goes completely anaphylactic at
the SLIGHTEST contact with ANYTHING from coconuts -- the oil, the milk, even the coconut water i drink.

Is there any actual coconut in (any) coconut flavoring?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yes

https://www.naturesflavors.com/orga...60895-organic-coconut-flavor-concentrate.html
Nature's Flavors' Organic Coconut Flavor Concentrate contains the deliciously tropical and naturally sweet aroma of the Organic Coconut Flavor. Perfect for your baking necessities, the Organic Coconut Flavor is dynamic. It also works very well in your beverage applications. Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Coconut Milk, Organic Tapioca Starch, and Natural Flavors.\

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I guess it would depend on the brand, and the individual flavor... but with a life-threatening allergy like that, I can't take any chances. He once almost had to go to the hospital because he ate a Russell Stover chocolate that was next to a piece in the box that had contained coconut, though that coconut-containing piece had been eaten a week earlier. Fortunately we got enough benadryl down him and he used my rescue inhaler, a bronchodilator, till it passed.

Andria

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes, you can get it either way, depending on what you want to end up with. I like their PG-based also. ETA: I think at wizlabs you can get it mixed in various ways... or maybe at ECX.

Andria

Myfreedomsmokes has nicotine base in varied percentages:
Screenshot_20171202-082844.png

Diyflavorshack also sells 50/50

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Myfreedomsmokes has nicotine base in varied percentages:
View attachment 97793

Diyflavorshack also sells 50/50

Yeah I know I bought some 75P/25V at one point... can't recall if it was Wizlabs or ECX... one of them! Since I now vape such an extreme level of PG, I'd figured that was kind of dumb to have bought it that way (I was still vaping around 75P/25V at that time), but my son prefers 50/50, so it'll get used up. :)

Andria

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I guess it would depend on the brand, and the individual flavor... but with a life-threatening allergy like that, I can't take any chances. He once almost had to go to the hospital because he ate a Russell Stover chocolate that was next to a piece in the box that had contained coconut, though that coconut-containing piece had been eaten a week earlier. Fortunately we got enough benadryl down him and he used my rescue inhaler, a bronchodilator, till it passed.

Andria
No epipen? Someone with major allergies should always have one imo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I know I bought some 75P/25V at one point... can't recall if it was Wizlabs or ECX... one of them! Since I now vape such an extreme level of PG, I'd figured that was kind of dumb to have bought it that way (I was still vaping around 75P/25V at that time), but my son prefers 50/50, so it'll get used up. :)

Andria

Extreme PG lol :) I sometimes miss my Kanger T4s or T3D, PG is so much better for stout coffee or tobacco flavors imo, they all taste weird in high VG, but then VG is kinda sweet all by itself

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No epipen? Someone with major allergies should always have one imo.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well, he's finally gotten qualified for KP's free 2-yr insurance program for students, which goes into effect first of the year, so he'll be able to get one then, I expect; we were just discussing that last night in fact. It may not be a name-brand epipen, since those are apparently hundreds of dollars, but something generic that might actually be affordable. He needs to wear it around his neck, because coconut oil turns up in a lot of unexpected places.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Extreme PG lol :) I sometimes miss my Kanger T4s or T3D, PG is so much better for stout coffee or tobacco flavors imo, they all taste weird in high VG, but then VG is kinda sweet all by itself

Yeah I can't vape any less than 85% PG, though lately it's been around 86.5% Pg.... otherwise it just feels like I have a hairball in my chest that I can't get rid of no matter what I do... and then there's the middle of the night severe asthma attacks that can also happen if I vape too much VG. I did once try just diluting it with distilled water, but that causes too much popping, very unpleasant, so I just stick to the high PG.

Andria

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Baeberry Custard (Reddit DIY ejuice forum -by thedirtyprojector)

TFA Blueberry Wild 4%
FW Blueberry 3%
FA Bilberry 0.5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 4.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
CAP Sweet Cream 1%
CAP French Vanilla 1.5%
FA Meringue 1%
Flavor total: 16.5%

Steep time: 4 days!

Optional: 1 drop per 30ml MTS Vape Wizard

Notes:

The Blueberry Base - The reason why I went through so many revisions was because I wanted to lock down the blueberry. Everyone who tried to tackle this profile knows that blueberry is a cruel mistress. Too little and you get almost zero blueberry. Too much and it yields a chemical, almost musty taste to it.

The combination of TFA Blueberry Wild/FW Blueberry and FA Bilberry makes for a rounded and full-bodied blueberry. On the inhale, the blueberries are on the milder side but on the exhale is where it really shines as the blueberries playfully dance on your palate.

The Custard Base - CAP Vanilla Custard is pretty self-explanatory. It's eggy, buttery, rich and sumptious. No other custard comes close. CAP French Vanilla perfectly complements CAP Vanilla Custard and together, they make for a really rich vanilla-forward custard. I utilized TFA Bavarian Cream and CAP Sweet Cream to bring out the buttery and dairy notes. Lastly, I used FA Meringue because I've completely dropped TFA Sucralose from all my recipes. FA Meringue adds to the creaminess and sweetness of the custard, and also, perfectly accentuates the blueberries.

I rarely use MTS Vape Wizard but I personally feel that it works really well in this particularly recipe. It helps to give a thick mouthfeel as well as meld the flavors together.

So there you have it. Cook it up, shake it religiously every day and enjoy after 4 days!

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Baeberry Custard (Reddit DIY ejuice forum -by thedirtyprojector)

TFA Blueberry Wild 4%
FW Blueberry 3%
FA Bilberry 0.5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 4.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
CAP Sweet Cream 1%
CAP French Vanilla 1.5%
FA Meringue 1%
Flavor total: 16.5%

Steep time: 4 days!

Optional: 1 drop per 30ml MTS Vape Wizard

Notes:

The Blueberry Base - The reason why I went through so many revisions was because I wanted to lock down the blueberry. Everyone who tried to tackle this profile knows that blueberry is a cruel mistress. Too little and you get almost zero blueberry. Too much and it yields a chemical, almost musty taste to it.

The combination of TFA Blueberry Wild/FW Blueberry and FA Bilberry makes for a rounded and full-bodied blueberry. On the inhale, the blueberries are on the milder side but on the exhale is where it really shines as the blueberries playfully dance on your palate.

The Custard Base - CAP Vanilla Custard is pretty self-explanatory. It's eggy, buttery, rich and sumptious. No other custard comes close. CAP French Vanilla perfectly complements CAP Vanilla Custard and together, they make for a really rich vanilla-forward custard. I utilized TFA Bavarian Cream and CAP Sweet Cream to bring out the buttery and dairy notes. Lastly, I used FA Meringue because I've completely dropped TFA Sucralose from all my recipes. FA Meringue adds to the creaminess and sweetness of the custard, and also, perfectly accentuates the blueberries.

I rarely use MTS Vape Wizard but I personally feel that it works really well in this particularly recipe. It helps to give a thick mouthfeel as well as meld the flavors together.

So there you have it. Cook it up, shake it religiously every day and enjoy after 4 days!
Thank you

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm gonna mix up some of @Mykreign's Banana Cream Pie since I got my BCV order in yesterday with the needed Wonder Flavors Banana Puree and Tahitian Vanilla.
I'll also mix up some @wllmc's GOC, @Deeks Blueberry Custard, and @Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napolean (http://tjek.nu/r/eX1k) since those go on the road with me.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
10ml of secret stuff

xObF2WO.gif

VU Sponsors