Become a Patron!

What’s up guys and gals!

What’s up fellow vapers, hobbyists, and advocates!

I wish I had a rad story for you guys, that I conquered a cigarette addiction... sadly I don’t. I wasn’t really a smoker, aside from an occasional cigar while enjoying a few cold ones with a relative. However I was a chewing tobacco user for a quite a few years, vaping seemed to kick that to the curb real quick!

I mostly just love the community that comes with Vaping. I’ve met some of the coolest people in the past few months and I don’t regret going into a shop and getting a box mod set up. However I’ve moved on from regulated devices since then and I’m currently enjoying the mechanical side of my vaping life. I take pride in this being my like only hobby currently.

Not that anyone cares but...
Current set ups I’m using:
Terk v2, on a vindicator 21700
SubOhmInnovations SZX set up in Hybrid.
Both rocking .08-.10 builds!

Hopefully this little introduction wasn’t a snooze fest, I’m glad to be here and don’t hesitate to ask me any questions! New friends are always welcome!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What’s up fellow vapers, hobbyists, and advocates!

I wish I had a rad story for you guys, that I conquered a cigarette addiction... sadly I don’t. I wasn’t really a smoker, aside from an occasional cigar while enjoying a few cold ones with a relative. However I was a chewing tobacco user for a quite a few years, vaping seemed to kick that to the curb real quick!

I mostly just love the community that comes with Vaping. I’ve met some of the coolest people in the past few months and I don’t regret going into a shop and getting a box mod set up. However I’ve moved on from regulated devices since then and I’m currently enjoying the mechanical side of my vaping life. I take pride in this being my like only hobby currently.

Not that anyone cares but...
Current set ups I’m using:
Terk v2, on a vindicator 21700
SubOhmInnovations SZX set up in Hybrid.
Both rocking .08-.10 builds!

Hopefully this little introduction wasn’t a snooze fest, I’m glad to be here and don’t hesitate to ask me any questions! New friends are always welcome!

Oh, we care a lot about other vapers around here - welcome to the club :wave:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Nice setups you have there. I love my Vindicator and mech squonks as I rarely use a regulated device anymore.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum:wave:

VU Sponsors