Become a Patron!

What a dilemma.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a birthday coming up and the hubster doesn't know what to get me, so he's given me a budget of $250 to get anything I want. I have no idea what to get, though, other than a good toolbox to keep all my vape tools and whatnot in. Do I get more vape gear? Another mod, tank, or both? I need new sheet pans for the kitchen but I loathe the idea of using my birthday money for that. :teehee: I've been eyeballing Revenant and HexOhm mods, but have no idea why everyone raves about them and what makes them so great.

Anyone got any ideas?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I can't remember if you are into DIY or not.

If not, a part of your $250 will go a very long way to get you everything you need to start making your own E-Liquids and will save you over $250 in the long run:D

And leave you with enough to get those bake pans:cheers:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't remember if you are into DIY or not.

If not, a part of your $250 will go a very long way to get you everything you need to start making your own E-Liquids and will save you over $250 in the long run:D

And leave you with enough to get those bake pans:cheers:

Yup, I'm DIYing already. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I suggest something nice like the Antique Cabinet I found to store my vape gear in. Depending on the price you pay will depend on how many new devices you can purchase to fill the shelves!

upload_2017-9-20_14-28-4.png

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Steve's idea is great. It's your b'day so it's more special than another mod. If you were to get one it could die in a month, you could get tired of it quickly and not use it, or you drop it and it's done. But something more substantial, something you'll use a lot, like Steve's cabinet, will remind you, on occasion, that it was from your hubby.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a hexohm 2.1. It works great when I use rdas but I just don't do RDAs anymore. I'm sure there are more uses but I like my tc mods.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Could get just you & hubby a B&B weekend. Or a way to display vape gear. When I get around to it, Grandma's china cabinet will become a vape cabinet.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My original idea was something to hang on the wall and thought this cabinet would take a long time to fill. Boy was I wrong!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That is a nice looking cabinet.

It is an Antique Dutch Oak Medicine/Curio Cabinet I found that is close to 100 year old as far as I can figure. Had to clean and do some glue work on the door and replace the handle along with a Linseed Oil finish. Saw repops for $500!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a couple of shelves already that I keep my vape gear on. But it's a good idea. I was thinking of something with a little more of a fun factor, though. :)

Could get just you & hubby a B&B weekend.

We have dogs, so going away is out. :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They also have a Dementor, so going away is out. If anyone else was interested in putting up with that woman, I'm thinking Khassy would already have them doing it. :giggle:

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They also have a Dementor, so going away is out. If anyone else was interested in putting up with that woman, I'm thinking Khassy would already have them doing it. :giggle:

Andria

Oh yeah, I forgot about her. :teehee:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe a couple of nice authentic atomizers that you've lusted for but couldn't normally afford?

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

Andria
I know, that's why I suggested it. Better yet stay home & send mil to B&B.

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently got the hexohm v3 and absolutely love it. Its simple, very well made, vapes awesome, and has a lifetime warranty-which while it's expensive-for the price to me is shocking.

Now-if you use TC and all that obviously it's not the mod for you. But there is something intangible about the simplicity of it, and I habe tried to get i to TC but always go back to the basics every time. Happy bday to ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always some new e-liquids, maybe add some to your favorites. Finding what's best suits your taste - and for the right price - is probably more important than choosing the right vaping equipment, at least it was for me. More time is spent on finding the latest e-liquids than when you look for the latest vapor pen. And for good reason: there are many choices when it comes to e-liquids market. The choice also depends on whether you need more vapor from your vape container, or maybe some new flavorings you haven't tried before. If you're not able to find a flavor that would satisfy your tastes, you will not enjoy vaping, and may eventually get back to smoking cigarettes. There are many types of flavors and tastes, and some types of premium e-juice have an enhanced taste you won't find in more cheap variants.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
You can always some new e-liquids, maybe add some to your favorites. Finding what's best suits your taste - and for the right price - is probably more important than choosing the right vaping equipment, at least it was for me. More time is spent on finding the latest e-liquids than when you look for the latest vapor pen. And for good reason: there are many choices when it comes to e-liquids market. The choice also depends on whether you need more vapor from your vape container, or maybe some new flavorings you haven't tried before. If you're not able to find a flavor that would satisfy your tastes, you will not enjoy vaping, and may eventually get back to smoking cigarettes. There are many types of flavors and tastes, and some types of premium e-juice have an enhanced taste you won't find in more cheap variants.
Welcome to VU. Maybe skim thru the thread before replying. Your advise would be excellent for a beginner.:)

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have a couple of shelves already that I keep my vape gear on. But it's a good idea. I was thinking of something with a little more of a fun factor, though. :)
:)[/Q
We have dogs, so going away is out. :)

If you are indeed seeking a "Fun Factor" for your BDay, I will take you out to lunch!:cry:

I will even let you hold my cane (sadly when I say cane I mean my actual old man's cane and not what you are thinking I would say):devil:

And as an added bonus, I will free of charge teach you my failproof STEALTH VAPING TECHNIQUE!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Have you come to any conclusions yet or narrowed down wish list yet Khassy?

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you come to any conclusions yet or narrowed down wish list yet Khassy?

I posted it in the squonking thread: My cart has an Ample Pixy RDTA, Wasp Nano RDA, Soul S RDA clone, Gorge RDA clone, Flave RDA clone, Therion 75C, a set of hex wrenches and various other bits and bobs. It's sitting right at $200.68. *sigh* If I get all of that, it will use up the entirety of my birthday money, which is making it hard to pull the trigger but I don't know what I would remove as it may be a long time before I can buy anything else (like Christmas maybe). Someone make me do it please. :D

Blah! lol I also did get the Firefly 15th anniversary collectors edition set and a good sized tool box for my vape crap. :)

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I may have gone a weee bit over my budget, but don't tell my hubby that yet. ;) Here's what I ordered:

1 spool of GeekVape SS wire (26awg, 30ft)
1 package of MKWS SS assorted pre-coiled exotic wires (8 types, 6 of each type)
1 package of MKWS Ni80 Taiji pre-coiled wires (want to see what Ni80 is like)
Authentic Oumier Wasp Nano
Soul S clone
Soul S clone replacement PC top cap
SOLO clone
Sentinel clone
Authentic ADVKEN Gorge
Therion DNA75C squonker
Authentic Ample Pixy RDTA (the one that looks like a minion, to match my Aegis)
Authentic Vandy Vape Pulse 24
Authentic Skullvape SS and resin hybrid 510 drip tips (2 pack, vase shape)
Authentic Blitz resin wide bore drip tip (a cool blue snakeskin look)
Hybrid 510 drip tips in metal and glass (black, copper, gold and silver)

As I said before, I also got the Firefly stuff. :) Most of the stuff above is got a 3-7 day delay in shipping, with the Therion and Pixy on pre-order status, so no idea when those will ship. But at least I should start getting some of it within a couple of weeks.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I posted it in the squonking thread: My cart has an Ample Pixy RDTA, Wasp Nano RDA, Soul S RDA clone, Gorge RDA clone, Flave RDA clone, Therion 75C, a set of hex wrenches and various other bits and bobs. It's sitting right at $200.68. *sigh* If I get all of that, it will use up the entirety of my birthday money, which is making it hard to pull the trigger but I don't know what I would remove as it may be a long time before I can buy anything else (like Christmas maybe). Someone make me do it please. :D

Blah! lol I also did get the Firefly 15th anniversary collectors edition set and a good sized tool box for my vape crap. :)

I am also a huge Firefly/Serenity fan and those DVD's are on my Amazon Wish List for this coming Xmas!

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am also a huge Firefly/Serenity fan and those DVD's are on my Amazon Wish List for this coming Xmas!

I already have the DVD set but had to get the Blu-ray set because of the extras. It was totally worth it!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
So glad to see you treated yourself well Khassy. You are going to have some fun with all that! Pics please as it comes in.:)

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So glad to see you treated yourself well Khassy. You are going to have some fun with all that! Pics please as it comes in.:)

Thanks, I will! Gonna be a couple of weeks before it all starts coming in. Have to return the tool box to Amazon, too, as it's defective, and get another one. I'm getting the one I originally wanted but wrote off as too expensive and it's a preorder of 2-5 weeks, but it's better than the one I got. :)

VU Sponsors