Become a Patron!

What Are You Watching Right Now?

johngrey

Member For 3 Years
Northern Exposure is also great. One time I was obsessed about that show. Apperantly one of the first sitcoms he got to watch through Norwegian TV

johngrey

Member For 3 Years
I watched it a few weeks ago. Don't want to give away anything but the film is more akin to a western and a drama film than a superhero film. The cinematography was really well done. The film definitely doesn't feel like an X-Men film at all. But as someone who grew up watching the X-Men films, this feels like an amazing send off for Wolverine. 9/10

henrymiller

Member For 4 Years
Jumanji welcome to the jungle
Really enjoyed it and defied expectation, the leads have chemistry with many fun references to video games plus Karen Gillan is lovely

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ended up watching Bright a couple nights ago. While it did have more potential, I did really like it. Quite a bit!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jake the Dog And Finn the Hu-man The fun will never end It's Adventure Time :)
I've got a dog named Jake. Oddly enough I call him Jake the dog. Ha ha. I was calling him Jake the snake but figured he's not a snake or a wrestler.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Matt Damon? If it's the one I'm thinking it's a good one. I'm stuck watching my kids play dead by daylight on the Xbox. Last day of Christmas vacation for them.woohoo

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yes, can't imagine anyone but Damon in this role. Enjoy watching this one.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Think maybe this one is just titled Martian.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOVED LOVED LOVED Martian. Great flick.

Last night, watched Justice League. Really hokey in a lot of places, but I did like it. Liked it more than Wonder Woman, less that Superman.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
dante-coco.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just finished Boardwalk Empire. It's my second time through and I'm sure there will be a 3rd. They just put all the Godfathers up on netflix so I'll be watching those over the next two days for probably the 100th time in my life. The only good part about being sick, watching tons of shows and movies.

VU Sponsors