Become a Patron!

What are your DNA settings?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the time I have a dual coil, 26G SS316L build, 2.5MM ID at around 0.25-0.3 Ohms.

Power around 40W or so, and temp at around 240C. Preheat for this type of build usually around 60W, I can't remember my punch settings but am sure it is around the middle on most of my mods.

I set each mod up from Soft- to Hard+ though, as the preheat and punch is really the only thing you can't change on the mod. Soft- will have a preheat of 30W and a soft punch, while hard+ will have a high preheat and punch. I then just change the wire type on the mod, I started setting my DNA mods up this way after getting the SMY 75 which come with a similar set up.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Dual 316L Claptons 3 mm ID 0.25 ohm 100w preheat then 40w 450F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
26x2-34 3mm 7 wrap SS316 Fused Claptons .15 - 35w 430f 50w-Pre-5punch

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Dear Lord....maybe I don't want to try TC after all. :p
It's not so bad, I keep it simple with a stainless steel, single coil, 2.5mm, 4 wrap, .32 ohms at 425 degrees and 32 watts, no preheat or punch. Works beautifully for my needs.

RCressler

Member For 4 Years
I use dual fused Claptons 32 around two 26 cores, five wraps 316L with a 90 watt preheat at 550F on my Halcyon squonker, and the same build on my Pander but 70 watt preheat and 530F to get a similar vape experience out of the two of them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My settings (which are available on some of the Ecig files I've posted) are 420F, 30-35 watts, preheat 60-65 watts, punch 5. I use a little higher power (the high end of the range) for 316LSS because I usually use Claptons (28,36). The lower end is for regular wire. The Temp stays the same but if you are using beefier coils, you raise the power to get them up to temperature. The greater the metal mass, the more power that's needed.

PS If you hook your mod up to Escribe and go into the device monitor, you can see exactly whats happening when you take a puff.

Cheers,
Steve

VU Sponsors