Become a Patron!

What are your favorite candy flavors?

I'm new to vaping so I'm kind of lost when it comes to picking out vape juice. The ones I've tried I like the most so far are candy flavors like blue raspberry and sour strawberry. I don't know too many brands or names and get overwhelmed googling it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuzion vapor has some good candy flavors.but buying online. Verde valley Vapes has some good candy as well. The straight watermelon is bubble gum like to me.think they have a Skittles also

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to VU. It is very overwhelming to see all the varieties out there. There are so many good juices and good juice companies out there now. My suggestion would be to just pick a juice maker and try a small bottle of whatever sounds good to you every few weeks or so. I’ve been vaping since 2010 and I’m still discovering new juices and brands that I like. Branch out and try some of the other varieties also. You’ve got a flavor filled journey of discovery ahead of you.

Carpe Nidor

Jixil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
The Candy King line are pretty good if you like candy. There's thousands of different flavors, and I suggest you go visit a local vape shop and try different ones to see which you like. Once you've figured out ones you like, look for them online as they're WAY cheaper than in any vape shop. You can then also start browsing the hundreds of online stores that are similar flavors to the ones you like and go from there.

There's also various vape juice subscription services you can try signing up for that will send you new random juices every month based on flavors you like. You can look into those as well. Personally I like vape-box.com. Though they can be cheaper than going into a B&M store, they're still often more expensive than buying it direct from an online vendor. But it's nice to get a variety, and if you've got extra money to spend, it could be fun.

VU Sponsors