Become a Patron!

What are your "Keepers"? If you downsized your collection?

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine:

Provape-1 + Smok ADC w/ Micro Core-A coils.

Mini Provari + Smok GDC w/ Micro Core-A coils.

Hana Modz V4s + Lemo Drop.

Hana V3 clone + clone Hobo RDA, Troll RDA, and (2) clone Paradigm Magma RDAs.

Nitecore Digicharger & Efest batteries.

28 gauge Ni200 wire, Japanese Organic Cotton sheets, and mini screwdriver set.

Velvet Cloud juices (Melonomenon, Caramel Swirl, and Apple Brown Teddy).

NicVape DIY Dark Raz flavor to mix with Velvet Cloud DIY bulk unflavored 18mg VG nicotine base + zero nicotine Rays of Colorado bulk unflavored 70VG/30PG base = 85/15 final product, 9mg nicotine.

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapers are certainly diverse in the setups they end up with. The possible combinations seem limitless. The path to finding the "Vape that feels just right" leads in different directions for different people. It would be difficult to find two Vapers who have the same setup (easy to find two smokers who smoke the same brand).

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got all bases covered for the days I want something different. I would probably get rid of a couple of box mods, All the mec's are genuine and keepers, but so are the box mods. Hard to part with any of them. Earlier this year I did thin the herd back by donating some mods and attys.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After taking away almost all of the authentic mechanical mods that I treasure you'd have to pry my GP Paps LUX v3 out of my cold dead hands.
Personally I don't give a damn about mods...I'd just as soon vape a smok natural as a vela.I spend my money on the attys....but the paps v3 is really a beautiful device.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My tools,...Reg Mods. Ever changing and always expendable:

IPV Mini 30w w/ (2) Kanger Sub Tank Minis: This is my daily driving mod. Essential to my sanity :eek::confused::mad::(:):):):)

Sigelei 150 Uni Edition: Needed to handle every wattage and regulated sub ohm build that the 30w can't.

My Boys,...The Keepers:

Copper Panzer Red Phoenix (All copper clone) from VBAVapor : One hard hitting mech with super low voltage drop. The rugged and heavy all copper architecture feels good in the hand too.

SMPL mod with Derringer V1.2: A stainess steel pocket sized powerhouse combo that is great for sampling tours of vape shops and dripping in public.

MCV Philippines Copper Cherry Bomber : It's as heavy as a brick, hits like an M-1 tank, and it's just plain cool!
Pricey but amazing in person, this mod is going to be one of my heirloom items,...If you want to remember Great Grandpa "Numbnuts":confused:, just grab that thing off the mantle and show the kids.

As far as attys and tanks? There's always something better, practically every week. If they're machined nice, easy to build on, and deliver on flavor then they will be keepers. All others are just crap shoots to sell, trade, or give away.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If I were limited to one mod and tank, with what I currently own it would be my vamo and aspire ce5-s. Getting a subtank soon so gotta get a new mod too lol, time for an upgrade.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Old thread but im in.

Id keep my sigelei 30w mini and subtank nano and my copper nemesis with a copper mutation x v2 atty....of course all the kanthal and tools and cotton and diy stuff as well as batteries.

The sig and nano fit the bill on the go and the nemesis with atty is the at home fun.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I would definitely hang onto my #alldoteverything setup. And all my dotmod driptips haha. And my Twisted Messes RDA. I could get by on just those 3 things i think and be very happy. I haven't touched my Praxis Derringer or any of my Mutation X's since i picked up the TM rda. And i haven't touched my Aethertech or my Mutation X mod in a while either.
98f3eb856a36a04e29f3faa27e74eaac.jpg
ba052e840aab692c33d91eef12d96d94.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Provari 3 and Vaporshark rDNA40 for mods and my Silo Beast and Kanger sub tank plus for toppers.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
As of today.....
1. Sigelei 150
2. Evic VT
3. istick 40w tc and egrip for stealth

Attys: For me this is easier

1. Kayfun Lite V2
2. Rose V2 - even though this one is a hard build and no fun to refill, you just can't beat the flavor!!!!
3. Magma - RDA

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would keep my aqua v2 with a istick 50 watt. Especially since the aqua also has the ability to become a dripper.
ab56a1a185f367d4e4d83191607b48a9.jpg

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sig 150, freakshow RDA for flavor, Aspire Triton for carry around. iStick 50 and Nautilus for those stealthier times.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually did downsize quite recently and kept a few things that I thought "I will use these again for sure". Well not so much, think I need another round of cleaning out the collection.

Gun to my head pick 1 mod, 1 RDA, and 1 RTA I would go with the IPV 3 li for the mod, Billow V2 for the RTA, and a Stillare V2 for the RDA. And if I had to pick 1 juice it would be Game Over Custard by Mama J's :)

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Of any of my collection, the SX mini black on black edition with an Aspire Triton would be my keeper.

VU Sponsors