Become a Patron!

What are your "Must Have" MTL RTA's?

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After getting my Hastur mini mtl tank all of my other gear has been pretty much collecting dust and is about to get cleaned and put away for a while. I'm really enjoying salts and mtl and want to expand my horizons a bit on the tank front, most likely by picking up a handful of clones before splurging on authentics of whichever shines brightest.

I'm flexible when it comes to diameter and capacity, but it must have excellent flavor without being a leaker. Top fill pretty much mandatory unless it's otherwise really good enough to be worth the hassle. Also has to be currently available, obviously.

Kayfun Prime, Siren 2, Dvarw v2, Rose, Perla, are all on my short list but I don't really know.

I'm interested in everyones thoughts and suggestions.

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I try most of the new MTL tanks, each get replaced once something else comes along, apart from one tank, been using the kayfun prime since they came out, and it never comes out of my rotation, just love the vape from it, just shame it’s so expensive for the authentic, or would ditch everything else and just use prime’s.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
After getting my Hastur mini mtl tank all of my other gear has been pretty much collecting dust and is about to get cleaned and put away for a while. I'm really enjoying salts and mtl and want to expand my horizons a bit on the tank front, most likely by picking up a handful of clones before splurging on authentics of whichever shines brightest.

I'm flexible when it comes to diameter and capacity, but it must have excellent flavor without being a leaker. Top fill pretty much mandatory unless it's otherwise really good enough to be worth the hassle. Also has to be currently available, obviously.

Kayfun Prime, Siren 2, Dvarw v2, Rose, Perla, are all on my short list but I don't really know.

I'm interested in everyones thoughts and suggestions.

Really happy to hear this, because I have a Hastur MTL on its way to me :D

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still enjoy my single coil squonks with 5mg/ml nic salts but probably do use my Mini MTL most often now with 12 mg/ml nic salts at the smallest air port.
I do want to try a prime but the Mini MTL's dual air flow under the coil would be hard to beat I would think. In the name of science I probably will get a clone prime though :D

Wish more juice co's were mixing with salts in lower concentations. Doodlebugs does and that's a great tobacco. And DIY of course.
20180803_171145.jpg

VU Sponsors