Become a Patron!

What can I make???

Hi all,

I've been hovering on this forum for a while and wanted to say thanks.

I am addicted to the unicorn milk clone I got from here, just made another half a litre tonight :)

I have some other flavours that I haven't got round to using yet, or have tried and failed with.
Please see attached list and if you have any ideas let me know.

Thanks again

Clyde
juice.PNG

What are you using to track your inventory up there ^^? Probably something I can't use on my mac, but it's worth a shot to ask ;)
http://diyjuicecalculator.com/

It take a little time to punch everything in but its the nuts. you add all your ingredients, with prices etc then start making recipes. It saves each recipe so you can go back to them.

here is a screenshot of the front page (unicorn milk clone) with the recipe I made last night.juice calc snap.PNG

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd love something like that! But my Mac wouldn't install it :( my wife is a software engineer do maybe she can make something like this for me :) thanks!

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use on that's web based. It's pretty good, but doesn't track inventory or some of the other advanced features. Nothing would be having my own, custom software app for it; not to mention living with the designer. Talk about CS! So long as I stay on her good side ;)

VU Sponsors