Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The gurgling.

The leaking.

What causes clearomizer overflow?

Is it drawing too hard? Too soft?

My husband has been having this problem all along, but I get minor problems with it, too.

Today, my Nautilus started leaking all over me out of the airflow hole.

So...what causes it, and how can it be prevented?

Thanks! :)

skocha361

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm sorry you didn't get a reply. I just joined.

If you're still having trouble, make sure your coil/head is screwed in well. Also check the metal part attached to the glass. The part your drip tip sits in.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if your hubby is a big guy, he probably breathes in to hard, not enough air flow on most of the smaller tanks, that will force liquid into the bottom and up into the air channel. A good cleaning, tightening and coil change will help, but if he is drawing to hard for air, it will keep happening. I use one of my wifes aspire tanks once in a while, so i drilled the air holes out a little bit and it helped me. I use only Aerotanks now, never have issues with mine.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes, i've only just seen this post too. there's so many possibilities as to why but very few solutions. issues can stem from bad batch of coils or even Nautilus' themselves, runny juice (high pg usually) always made the old clearos leak, but i'll stop there because you said it's actually coming out the air hole.

i don't use my Nautilus very much because i find the tight air draw frustrating compared to kayfuns and drippers. i think heat can play a factor. what power level do you vape at, how are you filling them up and are you positive you have assembled inside properly?

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you all for your answers.

It was actually iClear X.I tanks that were leaking on his mod. He hasn't had that problem with the EVOD Glass clearos he's been using. I wanted him to be able to use something a little larger, and I also wanted him to be able to use his Innokin 134, but he's happy with his VV3s and EVODs.

I'm selling my iClear X.Is and using Nauties now. Mostly for the size, but now with those BVC heads, for the taste. OMG, the taste!

VU Sponsors