Become a Patron!

What coils can I use with the Smok Stick Prince?

I have used the M4 coils and both burned out in under a week and were complete trash, and then i bought a mesh coil which was good for about a week tops. Are there any other coils for the prince tank which would work with the stick prince? Im hoping to find one that lasts at least a few weeks without needing changing. I prime my coils very well and do not chain vape, and my juice is 70 VG 30 PG, candy king brand.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have used the M4 coils and both burned out in under a week and were complete trash, and then i bought a mesh coil which was good for about a week tops. Are there any other coils for the prince tank which would work with the stick prince? Im hoping to find one that lasts at least a few weeks without needing changing. I prime my coils very well and do not chain vape, and my juice is 70 VG 30 PG, candy king brand.
It might not just be the coils. I haven't used a tank with pre-built coils in quite a while, but your juice might be loaded with sweeteners that are gunking up your coils or caramelizing on them and causing them to burn out quickly. I've never tried candy king, but I'm gonna take a guess and say it is a sweet juice just by the name alone.

VU Sponsors