Become a Patron!

What coils work with Limitless XL tank?

Do only certain coils work with this tank or is there a lot of different options?

The local vape shop near me sells a coil called "Sense Cyclone tank coil (.6 Ohm), would this work? Thanks for help!

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Two completely different tanks by two completely different manufacturers, highly doubtful the Sense coil head will work in the iJoy tank.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Do only certain coils work with this tank or is there a lot of different options?

The local vape shop near me sells a coil called "Sense Cyclone tank coil (.6 Ohm), would this work? Thanks for help!
As a rule, I have found most manufacturers sell coils that are tank specific. So 2 tanks might be made by the same manufacturer, but likely will not use the same coils. (kanger toptank mini and kanger toptank nano are one example) It is actually the threads and coil height and diameter that differ. So the ohms may be the same, but the actual physical size and shape of the coils may differ.

TBA, I only use rebuild-able coils. It costs a LOT less.. (as in 15 cents vs $3.00+) and I have total control over my vape.. if i want clouds I build for clouds, if I want flavor, I build for flavor. And.. IF I happen to burn the wick on the first pull.. all it costs me is a fraction of a penny worth of cotton. (learned that the hard way.. 5 coils in 2 days.. lol)

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one and you can build your own on one of the 3 decks they sell with the tank or you can buy the XL-c4 coils. As far as i know there is no cross compatability between other manufacturers.
f532e853767c419fe28ac99f6038200b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

semeyson

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the XL C 4 coils suck mutted flavor. But you can get them cheep from China. Try CS vape

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors