Become a Patron!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The innovative part of Mesmer and Goblin mini V3
4269770303.gif
@Youde_tech, can you tell me if the single coil adapters are sold anywhere on their own? I've searched and searched, and have had no luck locating one.

Thanks!

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Another new product! This one I've been waiting for!

Balrog-EX

Fits comfortable in your hand, Single 18650 or 26650 Battery, 5 memory modes, power curve.

989104.jpg

989140.jpg

989106.jpg

989108.jpg

989110.jpg

Youde_tech

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

UD Tech

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello guys ! UD like to have fun with vapers on VU. So we are going to held a giveaway on this section.

Just tell us what you think of VIE Kit & make a comment in this post !

We will select two winners to be presented a VIE Kit !:stars:

The giveaway will valid till 6th, July !

152965528968.jpg

You can check your prize from the below link:
http://www.yourcig.com/products/UD-VIE

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve tried cotton bacon & your UD Miracle Cotton looks really interesting but I use rayon & am happy with the results.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have been pretty much settled in on Cotton Bacon. Sometimes will use rayon and if I find a cotton pad will use that also. I like that you guys chose to go with some AU Cotton on your endeavor.

bah

Member For 2 Years
Native wicks & cotton bacon prime. Got some texas cotton or something too, but dont like it. Used bacon v2 before prime, but prime is better imo, if not the best cotton I have used.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me, my thoughts on what I've tried
  • Rayon - I can't stand it
  • Hemp Fiber - It's OK but major PiA to wick and has an after taste
  • Cotton Balls - it works
  • Other organic Cotton - Decent
  • Cotton Candy - Meh, wasn't impressed
  • Cotton Bacon V2 - Decent
  • Muji - Good
  • Supima Cotton like F5 - Good
  • Native Wicks Platinum Blend - Really good
  • Koh gen Do - Excellent, was my mainstay for a very long time
  • Cotton Bacon Prime - Great stuff, only thing that has nudged out Koh gen Do as my favorite wicking material
There's a few others I've tried but I can't remember their names

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Cottonman brand. Grown in the Carolinas.
A little spendy but worth it in my opinion.
I get Carolina Blend and Mavaton Select.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have been using a cotton wick that I have got from Fasttech and they are really convenient. On one end of the wick is a plastic tube that makes it easy to push through a coil. The plastic tube is just like a shoe lace.
Here is a picture.
afe7ea1789459a1df710e5cb5d1150e9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought a bag of rayon beauty balls from the grocery store. All the joys of rayon, all the fibers in one direction once unrolled, and $3 for a bag of many.

Works well for me.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mostly rayon, occasionally Muji Japanese cotton pads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I used cotton bacon for a good while but ended up buying a bag of muji cotton pads off amazon for about 6 dollars. This payday, I plan to order Cotton Threds by GetCotn. They're a little pricey, but I have to wick essentially one-handed so I think it'll be worth the extra expense.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I use Cotton Bacon Prime mostly these days simply because it breaks in super quickly, but still have tons of Cotton Bacon v2 (pretty good) and a lifetime supply of Muji (best to work with, but long break in) which I got super cheap of Amazon. Native Wicks Premium is great too. Still got a bag of it, but I'm pretty much set on CBP.

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Cotton Bacon all the way. Tried flat Japanese organic ... blech... I'd rather use a tampon.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Cotton Bacon V2, and Prime, and Firebolt Cotton

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BoostedTrini

Member For 4 Years
Kendo Gold only for me. I've been through pads, Bacon V2, Bacon Prime, Native Wicks Platinum, Angorabit and Dr. Cotton and nothing outflavors/outlasts Kendo for me. Bacon and Native Wicks wick faster though. Kendo holds more.

UD Tech

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, dear vapers on VU, will a kit with an atomizer featuring changeable drip tip, airflow adjustable, glass tube
replaceable and using mesh coils ? Of couse the kit is very stylish.

Share your opinion with me ?

1. Like to try
2. Not big different from other kits
3. Not interest at all

You can also learn our latest products :http://www.yourcig.com/

KoblinV3

Member For 1 Year
I was using rayon and then switched over to Drago cotton. I like the fluff of cotton since it makes it harder for rdas to leak. I'm switching again to this mavation x from cottonman assuming all the reviews add up.

Basically it's supposed to be the same as the Drago in the sense of very good flavor and no break in time but without being annoying to work with (particularly on smaller coils).

My Drago lasts a very long time compared to any japanese cotton or cotton bacon though so I'm not sure it will have those properties.

The Drago is very absorbant and works almost like a scottish roll. You can get way more hits compared to every other cotton I've used before resquonking.

It also can be run extremely dry before you even notice or you taste any burnt taste. Just took a wick out after a week and zero browning on it! I use some very sugary juices too. I go through about 12-15ml a day so that's pretty impressive IMO.

I'm hoping this mavation x is everything the Drago is and more though. Fingers crossed.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was using rayon and then switched over to Drago cotton. I like the fluff of cotton since it makes it harder for rdas to leak. I'm switching again to this mavation x from cottonman assuming all the reviews add up.

Basically it's supposed to be the same as the Drago in the sense of very good flavor and no break in time but without being annoying to work with (particularly on smaller coils).

My Drago lasts a very long time compared to any japanese cotton or cotton bacon though so I'm not sure it will have those properties.

The Drago is very absorbant and works almost like a scottish roll. You can get way more hits compared to every other cotton I've used before resquonking.

It also can be run extremely dry before you even notice or you taste any burnt taste. Just took a wick out after a week and zero browning on it! I use some very sugary juices too. I go through about 12-15ml a day so that's pretty impressive IMO.

I'm hoping this mavation x is everything the Drago is and more though. Fingers crossed.
Besides Rayon,I also use Cottonman Cotton. I have the Mavaton Select and Carolina Blend. Good Stuff

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was using KGD for about a year and then got a good deal on some Muji. I find both handle and vape about the same and are just fine for me.

I started vaping in 2012. I've used silica, SS mesh, cotton balls, organic cotton balls, Q-tip cotton, hemp, first aid gauze and two different rayons. All of them can be made to work well if you know their quirks, but I've found nothing yet that is more dependable than KGD or Muji. SS mesh is IMO the best for flavor, but it's just not dependable enough for me.

And after working my way through that bunch of wicking materials, I don't get too excited about it anymore :)

KoblinV3

Member For 1 Year
Besides Rayon,I also use Cottonman Cotton. I have the Mavaton Select and Carolina Blend. Good Stuff

Just got in my mavation x. I'm 100% sold on this stuff. You can't beat the lack of break in/quality/price on this cotton. I mean I have a ridiculous amount from that pint jar for $28. It feels so fluffy compared to any other cotton it's wild. Great flavor/longevity/heat resistance.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like muji. Break in period isn't long, it's cheap, it wicks well. Cotton bacon v2 is just a pain in the ass for me. It looks pretty and dry hits aren't as harsh. Good thing though because in rta's it can't seem to keep up. Muji does with no problem. I've tried wicking with bacon tighter, looser, doesn't seem to matter. My coils are often in need of cleaning before the cotton goes. I'm not sold on the fancier wicking materials personally. I'm sure eventually there will be tiny baggies of super bleached transparent cotton, maybe bacon v8 super prime excaliber and it'll be $84.95 for .0000021g.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just switched to Firebolt cotton with the shoelace tips. I was using a pretty generic cotton from Innovape for a couple of years. So far the Firebolt is working great.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Cotton Bacon Prime is best hands down - and I've vaped most of them out there the past six years

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shiseido cotton pads for me. Pure white, perfect size for the long wicks I need, and the break-in period is nearly nonexistent.

Andria

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am new, so forgive.

I just started RDA. I am using Muji (says on the bag from COIL MASTER). but in all my tanks I seem to taste cotton, if that really is what it is. would I notice a flavor, or anything else, difference switching to Bacon Prime ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am new, so forgive.

I just started RDA. I am using Muji (says on the bag from COIL MASTER). but in all my tanks I seem to taste cotton, if that really is what it is. would I notice a flavor, or anything else, difference switching to Bacon Prime ?
Depending on the atomizer, juice, wattage, etc most all cotton will have a bit of 'breakin' flavor to it.
It should go away fairly quickly.
I found Cotton Bacon to have less of that breakin flavor and quicker to go away than pads.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am new, so forgive.

Do you taste it continuously, or only when the wick is brand spanking new? The latter is just the break-in period, which does seem to vary depending on what form of cotton you use. If you taste it continuously, then you may be using too much, and are actually getting something close to a dry hit... OR, you may just be sensitive to the taste of cotton, and should maybe try some other type, and be sure it says "organic"... or maybe try rayon. Some folks love that shit, and claim to never taste it. After getting a dry hit with it though, I wanted to divorce my nose and amputate my tongue, so now I stick with cotton. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On the subject of that break-in period... @UncleRJ posted a tip a while back that I have found to be absolutely miraculous for reducing or eliminating the break-in period, not just for a new coil, but even somewhat for a new wick: after you get the coil mounted and pulsed a few times -- OR, after dry-burning a coil -- when you're ready to insert the wick, before you do, give it one last quick pulse, so it just barely glows... then drip a few drops of juice on that semi-hot coil -- if the coil is too hot when you do it, it may catch fire, so don't freak out, just blow it out and try again -- I don't know why this works so well, but it really does. Since I tried this and found how successful it is, I never insert a wick without first doing the few drops on the semi-hot coil -- it's a godsend!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am new, so forgive.

Cotton Bacon Prime breaks in after one drag - great stuff

However, I have found it to be a little more finicky than Cotton Bacon V2, which takes a few hits to break in but the "cotton" taste isn't overwhelming

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a pouch of CB Prime but will be using CB V2 for the next few years as I have 10 big packs of the stuff ;)
And one pack seems to last me over 6 mos.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Do you taste it continuously, or only when the wick is brand spanking new? The latter is just the break-in period, which does seem to vary depending on what form of cotton you use. If you taste it continuously, then you may be using too much, and are actually getting something close to a dry hit... OR, you may just be sensitive to the taste of cotton, and should maybe try some other type, and be sure it says "organic"... or maybe try rayon. Some folks love that shit, and claim to never taste it. After getting a dry hit with it though, I wanted to divorce my nose and amputate my tongue, so now I stick with cotton. :D

I get it from any of the coils I have used, SKRR & Isub tanks, but not always. I have only used a rebuildable 2 times, last night(many hits) and the night before(just a few hits just to try it to see if it actually worked). I know its not a dry hit, full tanks and 110% wet coil I still can get the taste.

but you know what. I am so new to this, it may not even be the cotton. it may be the liquid base, never tried unflavored base. the liquids I am using. or something else entirely.

VU Sponsors