Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cleaned one of my SuperTanks and my Blazer Mini.

And ordered a Battlestar RDTA.

Damn you, Deuces!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Attempted a squalien build today with an inlay to run a clapton round the outside

Took me hours of prep... managed to wrap the alien around 10ply of 0.4 ribbon wire with two 28g frames sitting on top of the vertical stack (to give it an inlay in order to run a clapton or something over the top)

Went to coil it up and this happened ..pissed off is an understatement ...was going so well no matter what I tried it just wanted to twist up
IMG_1002.JPG

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made 90 ml of juice.
Still tweaking the came 3 recipes. They are *almost* where I want them to be.

I love DIY!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mixed a batch of new flavors. Re-wicked but I do that everyday.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaned and rewicked my ammit with a fresh fill of wrecking ball. It was getting kinda muddy, ran wrecking ball through it, then some tribeca, some american pie, blueberry yogurt and more american pie. Something about the faint banana, blueberry, yogurt, tribeca and apple pie all mixing together. Wick and coil were black/grayish. Everything is right in the world and all makes sense again. lol.

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I talked to a girlfriend of mine who wants to start vaping mostly for ******* . She doesn't smoke or anything. I told her honestly your better off putting it under your tongue. I'm all for vaping but not for medical purposes when there is a faster easier way.

Edite by Staff. Rule #1 of the forum.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After vaping the same juice all the time for the past few days (waiting till Friday to get more flavors) and getting tired of the flavor I found a variety of eliquid bottles from the past with enough juice in them to warrant keeping them for when I need to switch to a different flavor. They aren't expired by any means and I found maybe 10 bottles, each with probably 5ml to 10ml left in each bottle. :)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Set up my Peerless RDA that has to be one of the fiddliest build decks I've used was a joke! Had to chuck 2 of my staggered fused claptons just mangled .....managed to finally get in some dragon skin coils ...still flavour and draw is great so prolly just need to get used to the deck

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Cleaning time !

After that I'm probably try (again) to wick properly the the beast (tfv8) las 2 try wasn't good at all... I don't know why but the only taste I get after 1 hit is burnt Cotton... i can easily put the Wick on my goon and limitless rdta but I can't figure out with the tfv8 cloud beast
02f73f8b2e6bfdb3d89b08e94e240a8c.jpg

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Missed the postman with my drone BF now gonna have to wait until after the Easter bank holiday to pick it up

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Received my Avocado 24 vape mail last night.
Happily vaped on it all night. Huge improvement in flavor from what I have been used to.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally got round to installing Arctic fox on a mod.

I put it on my Evic VTC mini to test, and it is now going on all of my Joyetech/Wismec/Eleaf mods that support it. Fantastic software and firmware.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My husband finished taking all the peeling flaking paint off the SX Mini M that I bought cheap from a lovely person here; the Jwrap I bought for it should be here tomorrow, so I'll be vaping like a boss on my SX Mini M class.... at 9.6w. :giggle: I've wanted one of those mods for probably 2 yrs, and never could afford one, till someone decided to sell it dirt cheap because it was so unsightly with the peeling flaking paint. I wasn't at all surprised by the crappy paint on my iPV Minis, those were cheap mods... but you'd think a mod as expensive as the SX Mini M would have better enameling. My Sigelei Minibooks were cheap too, but their enameling is SUPERB.

Andria

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hand polished a brass mech. yay, fun. slow process.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey @KingPin! was reading ur fail story. Isn't ur ribbon wires with 28 on the edges called a staple staggered fused Clapton? And since u alien it. It's an alien staple staggered fused Clapton, yea?

If so that's hard as fuck. Im building now too. Do you use a swivel? Or do you taped your plys atleast? Seems like that's necassary. Thanks!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hey @KingPin! was reading ur fail story. Isn't ur ribbon wires with 28 on the edges called a staple staggered fused Clapton? And since u alien it. It's an alien staple staggered fused Clapton, yea?

If so that's hard as fuck. Im building now too. Do you use a swivel? Or do you taped your plys atleast? Seems like that's necassary. Thanks!

It's called a squalien with an inlay I believe... was trying to follow a build from @Whiskeywarrior and yes is very tough lol especially coiling it at the end as you can see what happened to me :(

I posted my (well whiskeys) method in the post your builds section check that out probably a few pages back from where it is now

Essentially stack the ribbon like normal and glue each end , then instead of glueing frames on each of the flat sides of the ribbon put both of the frames on top (with ribbon running verticle) one at each outer side with a gap in the middle this creates an inlay when you wrap the alien

After you coil it you can then run a clapton or something inside the inlay ...haven't attempted it again yet need to give it another go cause I want to get this build under my belt!

Yeah i used drill and swivel to wrap the alien etc

hopefully whiskey will put up my favourite coil pic of his and how it should look of you manage to pull it off :)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Learnt how to work escribe today on the drone ...never had a DNA device before. created myself a couple of open screens for the device (sad I know but had a geekgasm doing it) lol

IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1065.JPG

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's called a squalien with an inlay I believe... was trying to follow a build from @Whiskeywarrior and yes is very tough lol especially coiling it at the end as you can see what happened to me :(

I posted my (well whiskeys) method in the post your builds section check that out probably a few pages back from where it is now

Essentially stack the ribbon like normal and glue each end , then instead of glueing frames on each of the flat sides of the ribbon put both of the frames on top (with ribbon running verticle) one at each outer side with a gap in the middle this creates an inlay when you wrap the alien

After you coil it you can then run a clapton or something inside the inlay ...haven't attempted it again yet need to give it another go cause I want to get this build under my belt!

Yeah i used drill and swivel to wrap the alien etc

hopefully whiskey will put up my favourite coil pic of his and how it should look of you manage to pull it off :)
IMG_20170221_215927_787.jpg
Here ya go. It's a fun and at times angering build. I have made a bunch of variations of it. This is one of my favorites though.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Got in some Juice that I won on Reddit!!! (13x 60ml) Should last me 1-2 days jk...

Also... Messing with my LED lights in my window for blue clouds :D

vouePWt.jpg

adfjFtj.jpg

But alas, it's time for me to go out and have some beers.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are so damn pretty it makes me wish I could vape that way. :D

Andria
You have to try it. .. I use 316L stainless Steel s it ramps up fast as hell on a set of .20ohm coils .... Wonderful vape at 50 watts....... You can even go single coil at .30 to .35 ohms like Inspects.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made something old, new again - "inherited" a cleito bubble tank last year that wasn't getting used, so finally decided to get the RBA for it. It's a nice vape. Also. mixed a couple samples of juice, both, HIC's mixes.

VU Sponsors