Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just vaped my ass off today - it is my birthday and my three year vapersary and I became a grandma for the very first time

(Wish I had e-cigars to pass around, lol)

Congrats!
b509db878abb7ab493394f78b27b10aa.jpg

Carpe Nidor

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried to cover The Vapedroid in Carbon Fiber wrap and gave up after competition of half.......
f663287af70da06563086921177c9d89.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went to replace the switch in my PWM box.. all nice and neat, thread on the atty - autofire...

*sigh* In tiny letters on the parts bag: N.C. - "normally closed".. bugger..

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put a new coil in the mesh pro tank. Trying some strawberry water felons from vapewild

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just received mine. They were only $4.95 a few weeks ago, so I ordered 6.
Also got the upgrade kits from Fat Daddy Vapes.
Still have to build an RTA for one of them though.
Got too lazy this weekend

I missed the $4.95 or I would probably have ordered at least four of them.

Carpe Nidor

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 incoming packages tracked. The one I really want went to the west coast instead of easy. The other two arrive today

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 incoming packages tracked. The one I really want went to the west coast instead of easy. The other two arrive today

I've been tracking a single freaking drip tip I ordered from 3fvape just before new years. It's spent less time in China than here in the US. Seems to be lost somewhere in the system between Ft. Worth and Houston.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Put up two more shelves for my ridiculous flavor collection. Now I have a little more room and the awkward FLV bottles have a home. My desk is now clearer.....until my BCF order comes today......dear lord, help me......:giggle:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Received some glass replacements that I ordered from China. Was incredibly impressed that it only took 6 days, as my normal wait is always 3 weeks. When I went to toss the packaging, I noticed it came from Cali. Then I got frustrated that it wasn't here sooner, LMAO!

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New 'Recurve' arrived. Cleaned, mounted included coil, wicked - sitting on the DS-style.

I didn't open the parts-bag to get out their 'tool', but admittedly I was disappointed to not see that knock-off Coily-tool I see is now becoming popular. Anyway, it was easy to coil and easy to wick. Aligning the airflow holes is a bit more of a challenge.

Not sure what I think yet. Certainly no worse than my sxk Basic; fits well. Planning to retire the Wasp Nano.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
New 'Recurve' arrived. I was disappointed to not see that knock-off Coily-tool I see is now becoming popular.
I think that one comes with a rod, of which one end is the leg length Mike says is good. Slide coil on, snip at the end of the rod. I bought the og coily when they first started doing small batches and releasing them on Wednesdays at a certain time. Had to be fast back then to get one.
I have this one if you want it, just need a US address.
k2coily.png

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that one comes with a rod, of which one end is the leg length Mike says is good. Slide coil on, snip at the end of the rod. I bought the og coily when they first started doing small batches and releasing them on Wednesdays at a certain time. Had to be fast back then to get one.
I have this one if you want it, just need a US address.
View attachment 129311
PM sent. Thank you - one more metal widget on the counter would be lost, but that can live in the vape toolbox and be easily snagged ;-)

VU Sponsors