Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made another one of these. This one is flexible plastic so it doesn't sound like my batteries are getting beat up when I set them in.

d2f5f8f5579c41da0c6d3769529a8412.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Cool...the roll down?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I VAPED! :stars::stars2::hearts:

This is a big deal for me because the last two weeks I'd been sick and I couldn't vape. Not MTL not DTL. Not high wattage or low. Nothing. Anytime I'd try it would send me into a major coughing fit that usually ended emptying my abdominal contents. Unfortunately I resorted to analogues to satisfy my nic cravings. I missed my vapes. So far I've vaped on ever set up I have.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I VAPED! :stars::stars2:s:

This is a big deal for me because the last two weeks I'd been sick and I couldn't vape. Not MTL not DTL. Not high wattage or low. Nothing. Anytime I'd try it would send me into a major coughing fit that usually ended emptying my abdominal contents. Unfortunately I resorted to analogues to satisfy my nic cravings. I missed my vapes. So far I've vaped on ever set up I have.
77d48ea97a4b80c53ac4cb516ce9b26f.gif

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Put a P26a in the Crea and squonked hard, the P26a and the 20S are my new goto’s for single cell squonking. Mixed up a batch of HIC’s Lemon Meringue, also made a Carmel marshmallow custard recipe from a recipe’s comments on ELR, and finished by thinning out a bottle of Jenn’s nic salt juice just like she likes it lol. And checked the tracking on my VapeDeal order.

IMG_0911.jpg

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Hooray!!! it IS a big deal and glad you are feeling better!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today I managed to fry the board on my Basium while trying to put it back together. I messed up the button connections when I was putting in back together, so then I tried to at least get it to 4.2 volts and I was just gonna leave it there but I did something wrong and it fried......... LOL It's not like I was ever gonna get that burnt plastic smell to go away anyway. Meh, at least it was cheap when I got it. Guess I will be on the hunt for a different dual battery squonker come next month. Not that I really NEED one. I have several that take a 21700.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I've got a nasty ass cold at the moment; my husband got it first, and he's finally somewhat on the mend, and now I have it! :facepalm: I can vape, though yeah, I've got a bit of a cough, but the vape just tastes like... nothing. So I don't think I'm vaping very much.

Having a cold as a non-smoker is a hellacious lot better than when I was a smoker, with the 6 wks of sounding like a TB ward... but it's still not a damn bit of fun. :mad:

Andria

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thinking about my thinkvape finder and how neglected it is. Too expensive to be sitting around.

I don't have an rta that looks decent on it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thinking about my thinkvape finder and how neglected it is. Too expensive to be sitting around.

I don't have an rta that looks decent on it.

Seems to me an Engine would look good on that. Maybe not big enough, though? Looking through search results on Google, looks like the iJoy Tornado is an RTA designed for very high-wattage vaping.

I got a Tornado Nano from @gadget! It has really good flavor and works great when I wick it correctly. Leaks a little when I don't.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seems to me an Engine would look good on that. Maybe not big enough, though? Looking through search results on Google, looks like the iJoy Tornado is an RTA designed for very high-wattage vaping.

I got a Tornado Nano from @gadget! It has really good flavor and works great when I wick it correctly. Leaks a little when I don't.
Yeah the rta has to be big enough for my coils but 24-25mm because of the lip on the finder. I can't think of one I want right now. Ive really only been enjoying the reload, aromamizer plus and occasionally the Titan.

Tanks that looked good:

Kylin V2 leaked.
Zeus X coils too big
Aromamizer supreme v2.1 coils too big
Dead rabbit dry hits at high watts
Zeus dual more of a low watt tank

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I got a gift from @dhomes today.
It was a little rough but I love a challenge. :)
After sanding on it until my arm was ready to fall off I realized the gouges were to deep to sand out so I tried something different.
I gave it a machined swirl finish with my Dremel and a small sanding disc I think it came out pretty good.

Before

99249e5b7f09cc3cbd6b04ab11e76268.jpg

After
c3f54700685cb8208985ba2da132f784.jpg

32a43aa4beda056c883aa680da34cd80.jpg

256cc12988241be8a1f534dcce3f36bc.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
as practice before modding my brass and copper rigs v2 (my black nickel stays as is), I took this clone:

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3971403

put in on a polishing rig, that into a high speed drill and then with a couple Swiss files went to town reducing the height so 25mm can sit flush on it.

The clone i'm taking for cerakoting after bringing it to raw, dont want the fake branding on it. it's going to be my custom mod :)

2.jpg 1.jpg

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a gift from @dhomes today.
It was a little rough but I love a challenge. :)
After sanding on it until my arm was ready to fall off I realized the gouges were to deep to sand out so I tried something different.
I gave it a machined swirl finish with my Dremel and a small sanding disc I think it came out pretty good.

Before

99249e5b7f09cc3cbd6b04ab11e76268.jpg

After
c3f54700685cb8208985ba2da132f784.jpg

32a43aa4beda056c883aa680da34cd80.jpg

256cc12988241be8a1f534dcce3f36bc.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Fyi you can get replcement / custom doors from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cleaned and re-wicked my Serpent RTA, now just vaping on my Conqueror RTA on the Wye and watching Golf. :)

IMG_0288-2.jpg
*no I don't watch in that little browser window, just came out of full-screen to process the pic.

Only problem is missing golf shots due to the obscuring vapor clouds.
IMG_0289.JPG

Not bad for an old RTA running a 0.45 @ 32W and 255C in SS-TC. :D

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Received a B2K from @c.diehl . The Trinity glass cap I ordered for it came yesterday. Put a coil and cotton in it and put it on my Cut squonker.

Sitting here on pins and needles. Three tornado warnings within 15-20 miles of us right now. Tornados popping up everywhere.

Meanwhile, the B2K is a good vape. Looks fab with the Trinity cap.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Received a B2K from @c.diehl . The Trinity glass cap I ordered for it came yesterday. Put a coil and cotton in it and put it on my Cut squonker.

Sitting here on pins and needles. Three tornado warnings within 15-20 miles of us right now. Tornados popping up everywhere.

Meanwhile, the B2K is a good vape. Looks fab with the Trinity cap.
Stay safe @nadalama Will be thinking good thoughts for you.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know a lot of people don't like Jai Haze as a YouTube reviewer or personality. I didn't at first but he started to win me over and make me laugh. I just found out his daughter killed herself a couple of days ago. He made a video about it. It was just too sad to watch. I feel terrible for the guy.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I know a lot of people don't like Jai Haze as a YouTube reviewer or personality. I didn't at first but he started to win me over and make me laugh. I just found out his daughter killed herself a couple of days ago. He made a video about it. It was just too sad to watch. I feel terrible for the guy.

would someone mind giving a link ?

VU Sponsors