What did you do today that is vape related?

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by CJ-3, Jan 14, 2017.

1. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Took two wraps out of the coil that was in my Reload S clone and put it on a Hive Squonker with Tiramisu Cream in it. Also finally got the air adjusted like I want it. It is much improved!

In the process, though, had to refill the bottle on the Hive, and I must have squeezed on my juice bottle some kinda hard, because next thing I know, the squonk bottle was full UP TO THE TIP TOP and I was about to have a terrible mess.

Updated my "mods and tanks" list since I'd recently gotten some new things and moved a bunch of things around. Have to do that in order to remember the coils and flavors in my atties.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    MrMeowgi and gadget! like this.
  2. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Picked up the ball cap I had made for myself and vaped a lot. Made some clapton coils from various bits of scrap wire. Some of it I wasnt sure what the wire was, not planning on vaping it, just practice.

If anyone is in Houston and will be at the expo this weekend, come say hello. Im mostly going to meet some of the people I have been working with and probably buy a bunch of shit I dont need but I do get to hang out with @DonBaldy which is always fun.

3. debinnv

debinnv VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Oh ya I know it, no thanks. I grew up in CT and then lived in VT for about 6 years. I hate humidity!

Then again...........................

dryheat.png

gadget!, The Cromwell and bx10r like this.
  4. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Tightened the negative post screw in my goon. Coils weren't firing at the same time so I pulled them. Put new coils in and same thing. Tightening down hard the negative post moved and it hit me. The tiny screw on the bottom. Never had to tighten that one before. Used my last 2 fused Claptons so I'm about to spin 20 or so out real quick might do a few half stags as well. Can't decide what I want to vape so I'm running 4 mods at the moment. Lol[​IMG]

5. debinnv

debinnv VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I never thought about that screw either and whooo 4 mods. Nice variety

6. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Glad you found the loose screw. Had an atty do that to me once.
    Loose screws cause lots of problems in this world ;)

JuicyLucy, gadget! and MrMeowgi like this.
  7. MrMeowgi

MrMeowgi The Vapin' Drummer Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've honestly ne er thought about that screw. And I just couldn't decide which one to use. Had the rig at work but wanted to complete the cycle before I charged the battery. The others just taste so great. Lol. Funny part is except the two rtas I got everthing else I'm using tonight from here and yall awesome people.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  8. DonBaldy

DonBaldy Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Try south east Texas. We are blessed with both blazing heat and sticky nasty humidity.

9. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Some people are just blessed

10. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Seems I do as well. *grin* I am rather sorry she had let go of what she did. All the same, it got a good home.

Apologize I didn't get the pic up sooner. Google drive bites toe jam & I "walked away" a bit. Then felt zapped for a little. Hell, I even left a sink load of dishes to do tomorrow.

Tried out this big boy too. Only way I can clear to use it would be to build for 1+ Ω. Tried sub Ω ing on it and got to be a fire-eater. *chuckles* No wuss here but also not dense enough to keep hitting on it like that. I'll work on finding a good build on it.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    MrMeowgi likes this.
  11. AndriaD

AndriaD FALL! At Last! VU Donator Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Likewise in GA. Though it hasn't been too bad today; it's probably humid as hell, but staying in the high 80s; it's nice to see the sun after a few days of rain and storms.

But I know it's a hot summer this year; already heard some cicadas, and they don't *normally* arrive till early July.

Andria

12. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Vendor VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Already hot as balls here. For as much as love winters in the 70's its hard to love 110% humidity approaching 100 degrees.

Bigrick, wildgypsy70 and DonBaldy like this.
  13. Jinx'd

Jinx'd Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I got it today. and it looks nicer than this one. camera batteries died, charging now.

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  14. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    No shit! Thankfully the Vape Expo is indoors.

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  15. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    Went to my local shop today. No lemon snow cream so I got a bottle of "The One" lemon crumble something and a bottle of air factory strawberry kiwi. And some cbd flowers. See how the cbd works for my back in the am.

wildgypsy70 and bikerboogieman like this.
  16. bikerboogieman

bikerboogieman Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Cleaned my tank, put in a new coil and started on Awesomesauce Bananas Foster...OMG!!! :inlove:

Vape Fan and wildgypsy70 like this.
  17. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Ordered three spools of wire from MyVpro, made a new coil for Comet clone and put it on my Lux BF squonker, vaped a whole lot of Deep Fried Oreo. Almost time to mix it again, probably time to graduate to 60ml mixes of it.

wildgypsy70, MrMeowgi and JuicyLucy like this.
  18. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Went to the vape expo with @DonBaldy and vaped so much eliquid I now have a stomach ache. Wasnt much hardware but did get to meet somecool people and will be going back tomorrow to buy some inventory.

19. nadalama

Blog Posts:
    I did not know that vaping, even in excess, could cause a stomach ache. Hope you feel better soon.

wildgypsy70 and JuicyLucy like this.
  20. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    Went to a vape expo with @jwill . As he said vaped a ton of juice. Some were really good and surprising. some were nasty. Met some cool people. M. Turk was there and I picked up on of his v2 RDAs loaded with M. turk alien coils. Also picked up his juice line. Happily vaping away on that RDA with his juices. Plan on going back tomorrow and picking up more juices at show prices.

[​IMG]Untitled by Wayne, on Flickr

Also was able to retrieve my God Mods BOG X with it's beautiful new finish.

21. nadalama

Blog Posts:

Jeez, that tube is gorgeous!

gadget!, wildgypsy70 and jwill like this.
  22. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    It is! The way it color changes between the blue and purple is totally sick. It matches the purple on the RDA perfectly.

23. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    a symptom of nic sick.

wildgypsy70 and nadalama like this.
  24. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Does the new 21 age restriction seem to be slowing attendance?

25. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    I Vaped almost as much juice but I eat a lot of junk food so I may have a stronger stomach. Jwill is much healthier than I.

wildgypsy70 and nadalama like this.
  26. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    We were there before the general public was admitted.

wildgypsy70 and The Cromwell like this.
  27. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Ok just curious.

wildgypsy70 and jwill like this.
  28. DonBaldy

Blog Posts:
    Going back tomorrow and I’ll try to pay more attention.

wildgypsy70 and The Cromwell like this.
  29. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Everything was 0mg, just so much was sweet. I am not into the sweeteners and we must have vaped 100+ liquids. No bullshit.

30. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Thanks.
    I have never been to a vape expo type of thing and will likely never go.
    Have a problem with crowds.
    Why I have kept my sizable talents hidden and have not become a star :D

31. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
    Look at that paint job. Super beautiful

nadalama, wildgypsy70 and DonBaldy like this.
  32. nadalama

Blog Posts:
    I like sweet liquids, but a hundred of them in the space of just a few hours sounds unbearable. Makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

33. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Omg, that’s fabulous. So fabulous. I am supremely jealous!

DonBaldy, jwill and nadalama like this.
  34. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Cleaning sand out of my rdas, tanks and mods. Opened some vapemail! Will probably take advantage of the Chefs sale. Got flavors together to make Pippa’s Brown Sugar Milk and to try the maple bacon donut again. I think I know what I did wrong last time and have ideas to fix it.

35. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Thats basiclally what happened. It was a large hall of eliquids and just went up and down trying all of them. Everything still tastes like fruit loops.

nadalama and wildgypsy70 like this.
  36. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Is it just me or IS there a way to make Maple, bacon doughnut a good vape?

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  37. jwill

Blog Posts:
    Put real bacon in it and nothing else matters.

wildgypsy70, DonBaldy and MrMeowgi like this.
  38. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Bacon to me = yummy to eat but not to vape.
    Now maple doughnut sounds yummy.

Except all the doughnut flavors I have tried cause me issues.
    And pretty much taste like play dough.

bikerboogieman and wildgypsy70 like this.
  39. nadalama

Blog Posts:
    If I had any money, I'd bet there is. Sounds yum to me.

Remember though that some of us just survived the most recent Mixing Challenge.

40. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    I glanced at that thread a few times and just shuddered :)

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  41. AndriaD

AndriaD FALL! At Last! VU Donator Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    That's always my very first sign of nic OD -- sharp stabby pains in my stomach, feels a lot like bad gas pains. I got that a lot when I first tried vaping and idiots in the vape shop told me that "all new vapers" needed 18mg. Morons. 12mg did that to me too; it wasn't till I got some 6mg that I could vape regularly.

Andria

nadalama and wildgypsy70 like this.
  42. wildgypsy70

Blog Posts:
    Put bacon in almost anything and nothing else matters.

43. wildgypsy70

Blog Posts:
    I am determined!

jwill, nadalama and The Cromwell like this.
  44. Jinx'd

Blog Posts:
    mine is headaches and a Buzz.

nadalama likes this.
  45. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    I've never gotten a "buzz" from nicotine, or even WTA. I got dizzy, when I first started smoking, but that was as much carbon monoxide as nicotine; the dizziness from nicotine isn''t nearly as pleasant, especially since right after that comes vomiting -- A Fate Worse Than Death.

Never have been able to figure out this "buzz" business from nicotine. I've got other stuff, for a buzz!

Andria

46. Jinx'd

Blog Posts:
    my new vape storage cabinet. I have had this for a long time, and long out of service. so I repurposed it. still getting it sorted out.
    think I'l get enough box's to go to the ceiling ?

IMG_3550.JPG IMG_3551.JPG

bikerboogieman, BobsHere and nadalama like this.
  47. BobsHere

BobsHere From Wherever VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    "i am making ejuice"
    jojo5353
    [​IMG]

Jinx'd likes this.
  48. MrMeowgi

Blog Posts:
  49. BobsHere

Blog Posts:
    Well, i am making ejuice today too...!
    BOB
    :)

MrMeowgi likes this.
  50. BobsHere

Blog Posts: