Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
12000 grit micro mesh :)

fe780362848e89da2e6112bf23b38741.jpg

0bb9d02f2f976daec23ab7ba90242c57.jpg

27fb9fc0698a06a25484a61d3bb7cc72.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wrapped a battery. Just one.

I also mixed three new experiments....Creamy Blurazz, Kiwiberry Taffy and Vanilla Cake Batter.

Annnnnnd, I just got vapemail!

Annnnnnd I ordered new flavors...........lol!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Man, I overfilled an RDA and poured hot e-liquid on my favorite shorts. Then stared into space for a good long time and vaped while doing it. Read some stupid state compliance emails and made neccesary adjustments, all while vaping and then vaped some more and tracked some vape mail on some slow boat shit and used stuff I had been eyeing from ebay.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lets see I vaped with coffee and moved some bricks while vaping. Bashed a finger while moving the bricks when I hit the old cutting edge for the plow with a scalloped brick in hand. So I cursed while vaping for a bit. Then I mixed up a couple of bottles of DIY before I went out for a bit just to go relax at the park. Chatted with a friend while vaping and talking about San Francisco and the ban on Vape products. Now vaping with a glass of wine before dinner still bitching about my finger because it hurts. I hit the bone~! Still vaping though~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man, I overfilled an RDA and poured hot e-liquid on my favorite shorts.

Pre-treat with liquid detergent and let it sit before you throw them in the wash. I have spilled e-Liquid all over a bunch of T-Shirts because I forget to close the fill on the Rafale and you get dripped on when taking a hit~! I know how much it pisses you off but I have found the faster you get to it the easier to remove. Good Luck buddy~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I forgot that I washed a shit load of bottles and have them soaking as I type this~! Will have to check them later to see if I still smell the dawn and if I do they need another rinse.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh I forgot that I washed a shit load of bottles and have them soaking as I type this~! Will have to check them later to see if I still smell the dawn and if I do they need another rinse.
Ooooh, thanks for reminding me. Gotta do that, too. Many failed experiments.....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ooooh, thanks for reminding me. Gotta do that, too. Many failed experiments.....

I was on a retail liquid, too lazy to DIY for over a month so I had so many bottles emptied~! When I first got into DIY it was where to get bottles and now it is WTF do I do with all of these? I need to find a bigger storage box later or tomorrow.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Took a break from making icepicks and made a few juices today. Restocked on Cromwell’s Custard and made some of the Country Clouds remix but lowered the maple syrup by half. Also made a OoO strawberry jam and Inawara cookie juice that scratches the Jam Monster itch.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was going to make a Tropical Fruit DIY recipe but then saw I have Flavorah Tropical Punch so debating to use it as a standalone or part of a recipe? Time to spend a few hours inventing new recipes for the summer. I was a Tobacco vaper most of the day but haven't had a Tobacco in a few months now. This I why I never make more that a 60 ML or two.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That really sucks!

You're telling me because when I type and use my middle finger the sharp pain shooting through my hand is a painful reminder I gave myself a good ding today~! Wait until the morning then I will see how bad I hurt myself.

That is when the pain killer wears off you know? :vino::vino::vino::vino:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're telling me because when I type and use my middle finger the sharp pain shooting through my hand is a painful reminder I gave myself a good ding today~! Wait until the morning then I will see how bad I hurt myself.

That is when the pain killer wears off you know? :vino::vino::vino::vino:
Awwww, crap, dude! That does suck!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I just keep ignoring it until it hurts so much I need to think about if I want to have it checked for them to tell me to stop using it for a few days~! :vino::vino::vino::vino:

Chances are they'd splint the finger you hurt to the one next to it, so you don't/can't bend or use it much. Gauze and tape, you can do that yourself.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Chances are they'd splint the finger you hurt to the one next to it, so you don't/can't bend or use it much. Gauze and tape, you can do that yourself.

Well a minor bit of swelling but just tender this morning and not aching. So a bit of Antibiotic ointment and a band-aid will be the treatment.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Bought another couple mods this morning from the hardware thread.

I can't even properly moderate the hardware section because I always buy shit instead.:facepalm:
That can be your section from now on. :giggle:

As to vape related things:

My $26 Aromamizer Supreme V2 came today.
I set it up

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I vaped and after almost 4,000 Puffs I had to change the coil in my Rafale Tank. So I washed and cleaned the tank and saw I forgot to drain and dry my bottles I left soaking, so gave them another rinse.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just gave the bottles a final rinse and scrubbed some that I missed the glue from the labels. All 28 of them~! WTF boy I got freaking lazy...... :vino:

Maybe I was just busy? :vino::vino::vino:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaped some, put some freon in my vehicle AC. A slow leak but 2-3 cans will get me thru the hot weather.
Not worth chasing the leak for $12 worth of freon for the summer.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed up Pippa’s War of the Roses.
Tested some experiments....relative success! Just needs more steeping!
Made it on the Lycan Squonk(Epsilon Mods) list! Woo hoo!
Started looking at more shelving for my ridiculous armada of flavors.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well while working outside today I was cutting one last bush and stepped on a mint plant which smelled so nice and when I hit my vape I tasted the mint. Not sure if I got some on my hand or just the aroma in the air. After I was all done I stripped all the leaves off the plant I damaged and cut it up in tiny pieces which is now in a bottle of PG. Hoping it turns out to be my own natural Mint flavoring. NEM? Naturally Extracted Mint?

Last edited:

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sold a couple things and put a wismec rx gen 3 dual in cart along with a Zeus tank. Not sure I need it but I'll likely buy it anyway. Also went through about 20ml's so far and got in on the Valiant Vapes Intro pack deal.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just gave my Mint extraction a sniff test and after 5 and a half hours it has a nice minty smell. I did give it a hot water bath before which I assume speeded things up. Has a nice green tint also, which I figured would happen. It does seem like the leaves have expanded which might need to be pressed before I finally use this concoction. But so far it is looking good.

VU Sponsors