Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
At the local vape shop i was in today I seen a drip tip that i thought would go well with my Enforcer on the Slam Piece.
I drove home and grabbed it, brought it back with me and ended up buying the drip tip.

46f92a6cb27ff6ad3463949defb7fd7c.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Eh, ... I vaped some more today. *grin* I also twisted up two strands of 26 awg SS316L wire & fashioned one coil with (8) wraps around 3 mm ID, coming out at roughly .30 Ω. I might put that said coil to work in the Gorge rda, soon. The Kanthal 26 awg (s) strand coil I've got in it now at about .30 Ω, is working well though.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahh Ok different finish. I had a vapresso Revenger that I won from a VU challenge earlier this year. It was the same. Really smooth finish and was almost dropped a few times. I ended up giving it to a vape friend from the factory I work at a couple days a week. Great mod just too slick for my man hands. Rough, calloused. Lol

They made the X a lot bigger than the original resin, too. It’s not a great fit in my hands, and the slick glass surface was already slightly scratched when I got it. Just not really comfy for me, but a guy might like it maybe.
Plus, the cell I put in was running down and the mod started only wanting to go up to 20-something watts! I guess it’s a safety feature but it was annoying.
It could have been so much better, though. And calling glass panels resin was uncool, imho.
My meh review for this kit! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
At the local cap shop i was in today I seen a drip tip that i thought would go well with my Enforcer on the Slam Piece.
I drove home and grabbed it, brought it back with me and ended up buying the drip tip.

46f92a6cb27ff6ad3463949defb7fd7c.jpg

That looks nice and very matchy.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just bought a Valyrian tank and some Ripe VCT from Breazy. (And I also bought another Cube kit from Element earlier.) The tank was $20, and got good reviews, so I hope I love it. I really like my Uwell Nunchakus, so I took a chance.
Plus a Liion package came today. I can’t believe I’m excited about new cells! :teehee:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought a Valyrian tank and some Ripe VCT from Breazy. (And I also bought another Cube kit from Element earlier.) The tank was $20, and got good reviews, so I hope I love it. I really like my Uwell Nunchakus, so I took a chance.
Plus a Liion package came today. I can’t believe I’m excited about new cells! :teehee:
It's Ok to be excited about batteries. They're the heart of any vape

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
True. Plus when I want to buy something vape related, I can buy batteries and not overspend!
I’m still spending less than when I was smoking, though. It just feels like more money. :wave: :cheers:

What kind of vapes do you own? Mostly regulated with tanks? Do you even build bro? Lol sorry. Another one of those popped in head things? I'm pretty sure you're not squonking yet. Does that interest you?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What kind of vapes do you own? Mostly regulated with tanks? Do you even build bro? Lol sorry. Another one of those popped in head things? I'm pretty sure you're not squonking yet. Does that interest you?

Yes, regulated mods with tanks. I’ve got an Aegis Solo with a Fire Luke 2 tank, a Cube mod with another Fire Luke 2 tank and two Nunchakus (tanks/mods) which are my dailies.
I figure I’ll get into squonking, once the novelty wears off of having non Smok working vapes! (Boo Smok quality control.)
:wave:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Other than "just vaping," the only thing vape-related I did today was attempt to counter lies and bullshit about vaping with actual truth about vaping, at Quora. But y'know what.... I just hit my stupidity limit. That's the point where, if i see even one more idiot say something totally inane and brainless about vaping, I'm just gonna start screaming, frothing at the mouth, something... and the mate and the spawn are sleeping, so I just came to VU, where people have some damn sense!

Hugs to all y'all intelligent vapers! MWA! :blowkiss:

Andria

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Other than "just vaping," the only thing vape-related I did today was attempt to counter lies and bullshit about vaping with actual truth about vaping, at Quora. But y'know what.... I just hit my stupidity limit. That's the point where, if i see even one more idiot say something totally inane and brainless about vaping, I'm just gonna start screaming, frothing at the mouth, something... and the mate and the spawn are sleeping, so I just came to VU, where people have some damn sense!

Hugs to all y'all intelligent vapers! MWA! :blowkiss:

Andria

I love that you call the dh and kid the “mate” and the “spawn”! I think the assholes anti vapers don’t want to know truth. I get a weird envious vibe on some level from some of them.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gonna recreate this pic 3 years later today. That's about all I got. And get Rhianne to let me pif her first squonk mod. Hope that works out. Lol
682d1e8f4dcbde27cc00738e8cdf5cad.jpg
Good deal Catman..................That's awesome of you. What atty you including with that? I'm sure I have a velocity style rda here I can send her way. Unless you think a single coil rda might be better. I can see what I have.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe goon lp or something. Have to see what all I have. Maybe a recurve 22
Never had the lp goon but the original is a bitch to build lol. Let me go take a peek at what I have here. Recurve is ideal too. Let me send you a pm and lets get this gal hooked up shall we?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never had the lp goon but the original is a bitch to build lol. Let me go take a peek at what I have here. Recurve is ideal too. Let me send you a pm and lets get this gal hooked up shall we?
Pm is welcome but I have limited signal right now in the mountains. But I'll be home around 7pm.but definitely get her hooked on squonking.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pm is welcome but I have limited signal right now in the mountains. But I'll be home around 7pm.but definitely get her hooked on squonking.
Gottcha, and enjoy the mountains. Talk to you this evening or tomorrow! Awesome and how fun we can get her going. Bwahhhh haaaa haaaa gonna make @Rhianne a squonker yet!! ..............

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Deb, I love when you go all mad scientist!! Lol

Heee heeee. Well, once you start this ride.......ya, don't come back here yelling at us, as you will be wanting to buy ALL sorts of goodies now. This will open up a whole new world for you :) You're gonna have so much fun.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Heee heeee. Well, once you start this ride.......ya, don't come back here yelling at us, as you will be wanting to buy ALL sorts of goodies now. This will open up a whole new world for you :) You're gonna have so much fun.

Thanks, I’m ready to roll!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love that you call the dh and kid the “mate” and the “spawn”! I think the assholes anti vapers don’t want to know truth. I get a weird envious vibe on some level from some of them.

Heh. Well, for about 10 yrs after I got on the internet ('99-'09), I went by the username "Carmilla," which was a holdover from the pre-internet days when I ran a BBS called Carmilla's Crypt... and I was building adult-oriented websites when i first got on the 'net, so I didn't really want my real name out there. But when I stopped building adult sites and just went to building ordinary Joomla! templates, I thought, maybe it's time to grow up and use my real name. But in AA, my name is AndriaD -- the anonymity factor. I don't actually care if people know my real name, though I mainly just stick to that "AndriaD" because I'm used to it, from AA... but the mate and the spawn didn't sign up to be discussed publically, so I generally don't mention their names.

Andria

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Heh. Well, for about 10 yrs after I got on the internet ('99-'09), I went by the username "Carmilla," which was a holdover from the pre-internet days when I ran a BBS called Carmilla's Crypt... and I was building adult-oriented websites when i first got on the 'net, so I didn't really want my real name out there. But when I stopped building adult sites and just went to building ordinary Joomla! templates, I thought, maybe it's time to grow up and use my real name. But in AA, my name is AndriaD -- the anonymity factor. I don't actually care if people know my real name, though I mainly just stick to that "AndriaD" because I'm used to it, from AA... but the mate and the spawn didn't sign up to be discussed publically, so I generally don't mention their names.

Andria

Mate and spawn gives it a Sigourney/Ripley from Alien feel!
The Carmilla name is cool. I’ve listened to it on Audible.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Andria
Mate and spawn, yep.............K.I.S.S ;)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well since I didn't get any takers on the pzld I listed in the hardware section I decided to try something I've wanted to try for some time now.
Hydro Dipping

126a6e27b6c0e9bf69ae3cdfb106bd73.jpg

b819952c80a424799bd254475c884858.jpg

92c694908cf3d03ede8a99bf60a122e3.jpg

8c3e9fd8497c7c4ab998b13486e6fe66.jpg

d66244868ccf7b6d498b220f4b43dd98.jpg

Hell yes. That looks awesome. Did you use spray paint? I did an Xbox controller years ago. 5 gallons of water and 3 colors of paint. Turned out awesome like your mod. And I thought it sold. Saw an incoming pm for it. I'd have gotten it but I'm using my week off to pack up the unused gear I have. Pif and sales next week.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Collaboration with debinnv to hook our girl Rhianne up with her first squonk setup. I'm just as excited as Rhianne. Lol.
I know right? So much fun and I found a bunch of goodies to pass on to her. Little things, but it will help her get started. It's amazing the stuff I have accumulated over 6 years!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know right? So much fun and I found a bunch of goodies to pass on to her. Little things, but it will help her get started. It's amazing the stuff I have accumulated over 6 years!
It like when youre moving and find all this stuff you forgot about. Lol. I had that happen yesterday too. Like oh I forgot about this. Lol

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It like when youre moving and find all this stuff you forgot about. Lol. I had that happen yesterday too. Like oh I forgot about this. Lol
Exactly! Bonus too that I found a older battery charger I forgot I had and it still works! I bought a Xtar Queen AntII 6 bay last month and yesterday I noticed only 2 of the bays are working ( sad face ) I sent Liion a message but it may be past the warranty. But this one I found is working fine. I should go through boxes more often. lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hell yes. That looks awesome. Did you use spray paint? I did an Xbox controller years ago. 5 gallons of water and 3 colors of paint. Turned out awesome like your mod. And I thought it sold. Saw an incoming pm for it. I'd have gotten it but I'm using my week off to pack up the unused gear I have. Pif and sales next week.
I did use spray paint and a bucket of water.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where were you in this pic (if you don't mind saying)? Looks beautiful!
Hanging Rock state park. The bottom of the dam where the lake is. Didn't get a chance to take the pic again though. Started raining on us enough they shut down the swimming so we came home.. Pics from last year.
b84f6e898db30a4c59b6200c70f3a387.jpg
ef9c30e1b33e2726527cbcd5395716b1.jpg
24a05948345ebf5e4cd3019edb4c12f2.jpg
84a7720303fe3695021e3ed7cf95c7fe.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors