Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now you can start arguing with the Dementor again, about how vapor is permitted indoors and stinky smoke is NOT. :giggle:

Andria

Are you watching us or something? How'd you know it started up again? :giggle::giggle:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you watching us or something? How'd you know it started up again? :giggle::giggle:

Because she's the Dementor, incapable of holding any thought in her head for more than 5-10 seconds. So now that you're vaping again, she thinks you're smoking again, and thus thinks it's perfectly fine for her to light up right there with you, thus triggering a) your asthma, and b) your ire, and c) arguments! :giggle:

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Because she's the Dementor, incapable of holding any thought in her head for more than 5-10 seconds. So now that you're vaping again, she thinks you're smoking again, and thus thinks it's perfectly fine for her to light up right there with you, thus triggering a) your asthma, and b) your ire, and c) arguments! :giggle:

Andria

She's still constantly accusing my son of stealing her cigarettes and someone has been stealing her granny panties. We finally got sick to death of the panty thing so we bought another huge package of them and next time my husband does her laundry, he'll slip them in so she'll think she found them. :giggle::giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
She's still constantly accusing my son of stealing her cigarettes and someone has been stealing her granny panties. We finally got sick to death of the panty thing so we bought another huge package of them and next time my husband does her laundry, he'll slip them in so she'll think she found them. :giggle::giggle:

I still don't get why YOU still put up with it. I mean... helping her for a little while, ok sure fine... but FOREVER??? There has to be some rational stopping point. I assume you didn't marry him AND his mother. :D

Andria

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I still don't get why YOU still put up with it. I mean... helping her for a little while, ok sure fine... but FOREVER??? There has to be some rational stopping point. I assume you didn't marry him AND his mother. :D

Andria

lol Not much I can do about it other than bitch and moan, and I get tired of doing that really fast. She hasn't been too bad lately. She got back about a month ago from a visit to her son in Iowa again, and is going in a few weeks on a weekend trip to see her other son in Kansas. That should keep her in a relatively good mood for a few more months. And I can vape like mad while she's gone. :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
lol Not much I can do about it other than bitch and moan, and I get tired of doing that really fast. She hasn't been too bad lately. She got back about a month ago from a visit to her son in Iowa again, and is going in a few weeks on a weekend trip to see her other son in Kansas. That should keep her in a relatively good mood for a few more months. And I can vape like mad while she's gone. :D

At least there are other siblings to send her off to. I have no siblings (though my stepfather has a daughter, my age), and my husband's only sister lives in northern Michigan; our son is also an only child, so when we're old, he's it. :D Just another reason I wanted to raise him so that he still liked me when he was grown. :giggle:

Andria

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sat and admired my growing mod collection, mixed 3 juices, organized my drawers a little better, soaked three tanks...looking forward to filling tanks, ordered a clone Billet....waited for vapemail......:)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed 60 ml of juice for the wife & 60 ml for myself.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
how long does 60ml last you and th Mrs? 60ml last me about 3 days If it's 3mg, any higher it'll last longer because I can't do a anything higher than 4mg of nic

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
how long does 60ml last you and th Mrs? 60ml last me about 3 days If it's 3mg, any higher it'll last longer because I can't do a anything higher than 4mg of nic

ROFL! 60 ml.. well actually 56ml, in a 60ml bottle, so I have room to shake it well -- lasts me about 10 days. :)

Andria

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It lasts about 4 days for us, but we both still have 60 ml each left from the last batch I made. I'm still experimenting to create better juices, so I keep the batches small for now. Plus, I don't have enough bottles for a very large batch.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ROFL! 60 ml.. well actually 56ml, in a 60ml bottle, so I have room to shake it well -- lasts me about 10 days. :)

Andria
don't you also Mtl? super high ohms? I subohm and that probably eats up a lot of juice*

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remembered to add juice to my tank. Kept having a brain fart, knew it was getting low. Ranting at morons on fb, took a hit and thought 'phew, need to add juice'. More ranting, 'oh yuck, need to add more juice'. Finally damn near got a full burnt hit and was like ok, fine, I'll fill it right this minute. lmfao. Swapped the burnt strawberry cotton candy for green apples.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All tanks and RDAs disassembled for a fresh cleaning and wicking and coiling, now it's beer thirty so let us begin

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mixed a batch of my Peanut Butter RY4, and testing the progress of some liquids that have been ageing.
Now I'm just chain vaping,

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed a batch of my Peanut Butter RY4, and testing the progress of some liquids that have been ageing.
Now I'm just chain vaping,
I've been looking for a good peanut butter. but everyone I've tried is a pb and banana or pb and caramel and I get caramel or nana flavour which I don't want! u doing any sampling 12ml or something?

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been looking for a good peanut butter. but everyone I've tried is a pb and banana or pb and caramel and I get caramel or nana flavour which I don't want! u doing any sampling 12ml or something?

Here's the recipe
Peanut Butter TFA 6%
RY4 Dbl TFA 5.5%
Sweetener TFA 0.75%
AP TFA 0.5%
Peanuts INW 2.5%
Madagascar Vanilla (Vanilla Classic) FA 1.5%
Honey TFA 1.75
Caramel TFA 0.5%
The PB and Peanut are the main flavors with the RY4 in the background. The rest of the flavors add to the body and complexity of the mix.

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got a package!

And a delivery attempt notice.

Well, the husband did cuz he went home first, and took said thing to work wth him and is using it now :cry:

So hey, someone has a Wraith at least, and I'll have my pulse rda and some random stuff on Monday. Yayyy!

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Made 3 meters of 32 over 26 SS clapton wire.
Rewicked my Rose 3
Updated the firmware on my SXmini Q mini.

Sent from my Atari 2600 using Tapatalk

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm uploading my review of the Wotofo Lush Plus RDA to Youtube. You'll be able to find it in the video review section here on the VU Forum shortly :)

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went around to a few local vape shops. Only bought a couple juices. Hungr Consume and Air Factory Blue Razz.

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got myself a new charger
90de493df8fdad0a92a04a7b44062a0f.jpg

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Taste tested my limitless XL against my Big Baby Beast, both in dual coil RTA mode with fused Claptons at 0.3 ohm, at multiple wattage modes, and the same juice My Blue Lemon (the first of my own juices tasty enough to name). Surprisingly, the Big Baby Beast won hands down in flavor. Limitless XL beat out in cloud production, but that means little to me & it was not by a whole lot. So far, in all honesty, I have not been hugely impressed with the Limitless XL, which is disappointing since it wasn't exactly cheap.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered $90 of stuff from FastTech. Now the wait.:popcorn::drunk::coffee2:

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got myself a new charger
90de493df8fdad0a92a04a7b44062a0f.jpg

That's a nice charger. I've had a d4 for well over a year (2 years?) and it's still ticking along nicely next to the OG i2. My blu 6 died about a week ago so I ordered a luc 6 that was on sale to replace it. I had it delivered to my office at work and while I haven't even been there to open it yet, I'm kind of wishing I'd just ordered 2 more d4 chargers. Ah well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a nice charger. I've had a d4 for well over a year (2 years?) and it's still ticking along nicely next to the OG i2. My blu 6 died about a week ago so I ordered a luc 6 that was on sale to replace it. I had it delivered to my office at work and while I haven't even been there to open it yet, I'm kind of wishing I'd just ordered 2 more d4 chargers. Ah well.

Sure is a nice one got fed up with my old substandard one, its really a pleasure to use this device.

kittyn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Went and picked up the package with new RDAs when the baby woke up for a butt change this morning, so set up my Pulse. Not sure how well I like it yet, but no actual complaints. Evidently the husband had been planning on getting up early and having my box of stuff waiting for me when I got up and I foiled his plan. Whoops.

Have been double fisting mods for the past hour or so. To many people around us smoking at fireworks tonight. To newly off them for that crap. One tastes awesome, one is higher nic, back and forth lol

Think I talked my husband into getting on board with my DIY desire. Whee!

Ummm... That's it for the day, I think. Halfway lectured a friend for miss matched batteries and a torn wrap, but I can't fix it for him so doubt it did much good. Bleh.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_0243.PNG Just got a reply from FastTech. They needed to verify my credit card, so I had to take a picture of it and send it to them.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Went to the vape shop bought some 90% vg juice. Dino from Oasis Vapes (just like ectocooler). Filled up my tank blazer pro, leaked half of it into my lap... While on the forums here trying to get ideas how to alleviate my issue, got email confirmation my Goon had arrived. Went to the mail box, got my goon. I then realized I have 0 coils, wire, or wick... Hauled ass back to the vape shop, got there just before close, gots 2 clapton coils @.5 ohm Ka1 for $1 each and a bag of cotton bacon for 5.99. Hauled ass home and built it. Been so happy with the vape from this goon that I don't care if I fix the tank or not lol. All around, good day. 10/10 would leak again.

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Built my first parallel coil today! 24g Kanthal, pricked my finger in the process because im building without a coil tool (winder?), For a newbie vaper, i was very ecstatic about the outcome...0.28 ohms on a 3mm ID..nice clouds and flavor considering it was a single RTA coil setup, all worth the finger prick haha...i'll do dual coil next and maybe get an RDTA...next an RDA...and so on...this is just endless...im very happy!

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Built my first parallel coil today! 24g Kanthal, pricked my finger in the process because im building without a coil tool (winder?), For a newbie vaper, i was very ecstatic about the outcome...0.28 ohms on a 3mm ID..nice clouds and flavor considering it was a single RTA coil setup, all worth the finger prick haha...i'll do dual coil next and maybe get an RDTA...next an RDA...and so on...this is just endless...im very happy!

It's hard to beat a good, efficient, parrallel build with round wire. The next step up will be a clapton.

You don't necessarily need a coil jig. They are very nice to have but I built on drill bits and screw drivers for years without issue. When you decide to order one, go ahead and get a couple of extras for when you misplace one. Good job.

tripleheadkick78

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's hard to beat a good, efficient, parrallel build with round wire. The next step up will be a clapton.

You don't necessarily need a coil jig. They are very nice to have but I built on drill bits and screw drivers for years without issue. When you decide to order one, go ahead and get a couple of extras for when you misplace one. Good job.

Thanks Brandon! Im already excited about the claptons ,

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I mixed some of my strawberry & cream for me, at my usual 86.5% PG, and some for my son, and instead of the 70PG/30VG of the first batch I mixed for him, he asked me to mix it at 65/35, so I did. However, he's coughing A LOT, a really tight whistly sort of cough; he's had quite a few bouts of asthmatic bronchitis in his lifetime, though he doesn't have bronchial asthma, as I do. I'm wondering if 65/35 is really good for him, or I need to go the other way, and make it maybe 75PG/25VG, at least until he finishes getting his lungs cleared from smoking -- he's less than 2 wks smoke-free. Really concerned about that whistly, wheezy cough of his.

Andria

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Went to my B&M and got two more LG 18650's and some juice. Sweet Coffee for the wife, Winter Wonderland, Mellow Charms, and Mystic Milk for me. The manager is the only person I like that works there. She informed me they are moving her to another store in the city (where she lives). So, there will be a new manager. Hopefully it's someone cool, if not I'm going to be ordering online from now on lol. She asked me if I was going to go visit her in town. Hell NO! You couldn't pay me to go to the city.

I turned down a promotion at work simply because it'd mean I'd have to go to town every day. Fuck that. There are 3 stop lights in the town I live in. I remember when it was nothing but a 4 way stop lol.

VU Sponsors