Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I put a "We the People" skin on my Mini Volt that @bx10r gifted me. :)
I think it looks pretty awesome.

f35cceb507c5a90e8e9ea08eb614f101.jpg

9f440f566b41d7ff69bc20b7df58723b.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

That is Mini! But very cool looking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Just some personal safety food for thought for everyone. All this sign every petition you can business going on right now, be wary. Stick with the ones from places you know are legit. I have seen some petitions from places that look like they could be just harvesting data.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just some personal safety food for thought for everyone. All this sign every petition you can business going on right now, be wary. Stick with the ones from places you know are legit. I have seen some petitions from places that look like they could be just harvesting data.

That occurred to me, too. I signed one here, and that’s it for me.

I think everyone on this forum is slightly in a state of shock right now. I know I’m feeling it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I think everyone on this forum is slightly in a state of shock right now. I know I’m feeling it.

Not sure about shock, the smoke nazis have been just waiting for some excuse. However I do feel the need to make another donation to VU. It's been a while since my initial one, and this place is far too valuable to all of us to take it for granted -- servers don't run for free. God and goddess bless @VaporJoe !

Andria

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure about shock, the smoke nazis have been just waiting for some excuse. However I do feel the need to make another donation to VU. It's been a while since my initial one, and this place is far too valuable to all of us to take it for granted -- servers don't run for free. God and goddess bless @VaporJoe !

Andria

You’re right about a donation to VU. I made a donation to the other place when I first joined, so I should definitely join up here.

@VaporJoe and @TygerTyger are the nicest people, aside from being the heads of VU. I feel a lot of love for those two, even though I don’t really know them.
And yes, blessings of God and Goddess on them.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish $400 was a beemer payment. Back in 2008 when I was paying on my car, payments were just under $330/mo for a fricken cobalt. Basically a cavalier. Although the car payments didn't sting as bad as insurance, $350/mo.

Living in the midwest my state has some of the cheapest taxes around. I was smoking cheapo 'cheyenne' brand, $24/carton with tax when I quit, still about the same price now. Seems dip hasn't changed much in price, around $3-4 a can for copenhagen. Was around $3 a can when I dipped back in 95, 96.

As for vape related, this is really chapping my ass. Someone on fb was asking about wicking, thought they wanted a pic of my wicks (turns out they wanted a pic of muji pads I typically use). They mentioned cotton bacon v2 and I have NOT had good luck with that stuff. I've wicked it looser, regular, tighter, trimmed it a bit shorter, combed it, fluffed it.. all but given it a damn reach around. It starts off ok then around half a tank in on an rta, start getting dry hits. So I told this person my tank was about done, I'd snap some pics after I fresh wicked it with bacon v2. Only thing I did different, someone else in the conversation mentioned they cut the bacon strips in half, then peel and size and all that b.s. So I tried it. I'm about halfway through my rta and so far, no dry hits. Figures, call me a liar. lol. I mean I've tried this shit on and off for over a year now, gone through around half a pouch of it. Been using rta's and rda's for a good 3yrs, not like I'm new to wicking. Still not sure how it'll go but we'll see. I think it just enjoys mocking me. It is easier to work with though cutting the long strips in half first. Still not ready to give up on my trusty muji pads.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I wish $400 was a beemer payment. Back in 2008 when I was paying on my car, payments were just under $330/mo for a fricken cobalt. Basically a cavalier. Although the car payments didn't sting as bad as insurance, $350/mo.

Living in the midwest my state has some of the cheapest taxes around. I was smoking cheapo 'cheyenne' brand, $24/carton with tax when I quit, still about the same price now. Seems dip hasn't changed much in price, around $3-4 a can for copenhagen. Was around $3 a can when I dipped back in 95, 96.

As for vape related, this is really chapping my ass. Someone on fb was asking about wicking, thought they wanted a pic of my wicks (turns out they wanted a pic of muji pads I typically use). They mentioned cotton bacon v2 and I have NOT had good luck with that stuff. I've wicked it looser, regular, tighter, trimmed it a bit shorter, combed it, fluffed it.. all but given it a damn reach around. It starts off ok then around half a tank in on an rta, start getting dry hits. So I told this person my tank was about done, I'd snap some pics after I fresh wicked it with bacon v2. Only thing I did different, someone else in the conversation mentioned they cut the bacon strips in half, then peel and size and all that b.s. So I tried it. I'm about halfway through my rta and so far, no dry hits. Figures, call me a liar. lol. I mean I've tried this shit on and off for over a year now, gone through around half a pouch of it. Been using rta's and rda's for a good 3yrs, not like I'm new to wicking. Still not sure how it'll go but we'll see. I think it just enjoys mocking me. It is easier to work with though cutting the long strips in half first. Still not ready to give up on my trusty muji pads.
I use Muji pads , Rayon and Cottonman on all my shit.
Never had a problem with either

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I think it's going to take a while for this to take effect as others here have stated.
However, i just ordered 4 more liters of 100mg nic from Vaperstek .
That and what i already have should last till i'm in the ground

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I just bought 15 bottles of juice from The Sauce LA. I’ve been wanting to try them, so I figured I would.
There’s a flavor ban code when you check out for 30% off.

Just a heads up- it may take a while to get your order- this is a huge sale, so be patient.
The last Vape apocalypse sale The SauceLA had in 2016 took me two weeks to get my order.
Usually they are quick with their shipping around 3 days from Cali to NY.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Just cleaned the clapton coils in the Solomon 3 and Serpent. Re wicked both and loaded em both up to finish the bottles of Sour Strings and JohnnyCreampuff. Did the same 2 days ago with the other Serpent that had the Strawberry Cream Cake. Got about 900 hits give or take on all these before getting a slight burnt taste. These juices are great but they sure do gunk up the coils.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're gonna keep mixing. If places can't ship to you, you'll have plenty of middlemen, or gals. When it's time for a break, or lunch, you're gonna walk to the nearest sidewalk or go for a drive and vape like a motherfuckin' boss. That's what you're gonna do.

Yeah, what @Huckleberried said. We got ya, dude. This whole state of affairs is ridiculous. I wish people would just think for themselves and do a tiny bit of research about nicotine. My blood is boiling......

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Cleaned the crud off my copper SloJo Celtic mod, put an Elder Dragon on it, so another tube mech brought out of mothballs at least temporarily. Recent experience, thanks to the folks here, has meant that I can use tube mechs and get a lot better vape from them now than I could years ago.

Wish they made a copper Elder Dragon.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it's going to take a while for this to take effect as others here have stated.
However, i just ordered 4 more liters of 100mg nic from Vaperstek .
That and what i already have should last till i'm in the ground

Vaperstek has great prices. I’m getting the EU stuff and the TH nic from them. I’ll have to figure out how much nic for a few decades, though.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just cleaned the clapton coils in the Solomon 3 and Serpent. Re wicked both and loaded em both up to finish the bottles of Sour Strings and JohnnyCreampuff. Did the same 2 days ago with the other Serpent that had the Strawberry Cream Cake. Got about 900 hits give or take on all these before getting a slight burnt taste. These juices are great but they sure do gunk up the coils.

How long is 900 hits for you? I have puff counters on a couple mods but I don’t really look at them.
Rock on, you metal head!

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
How long is 900 hits for you? I have puff counters on a couple mods but I don’t really look at them.
Rock on, you metal head!

Well my guess is about 1/2 of a 100ml bottle based on the 3 bottles I'm working on now. Considering one can get about 80 wicks out of one package of Cotton Bacon, it's pretty cheap at 7 cents per wick. I get mine from Direct Vapor which offers free shipping regardless of order amount. I paid $5.95 for the last 2 packages of the V2 version and they now have it for $4.95 per package. I've developed a habit of resetting my mods when I rewick to monitor coil and wick life, perhaps it's OCD??? :crazy:
And thank you, :tunez:I didn't realize it was that apparent...:giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well my guess is about 1/2 of a 100ml bottle based on the 3 bottles I'm working on now. Considering one can get about 80 wicks out of one package of Cotton Bacon, it's pretty cheap at 7 cents per wick. I get mine from Direct Vapor which offers free shipping regardless of order amount. I paid $5.95 for the last 2 packages of the V2 version and they now have it for $4.95 per package. I've developed a habit of resetting my mods when I rewick to monitor coil and wick life, perhaps it's OCD??? :crazy:
And thank you, :tunez:I didn't realize it was that apparent...:giggle:

Your taste in music makes you hate every song I mention on the song thread, though!!
Thanks for the puff info. I’m glad someone else switches off between a bunch of different flavors.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Your taste in music makes you hate every song I mention on the song thread, though!!
Thanks for the puff info. I’m glad someone else switches off between a bunch of different flavors.

:giggle: You're funny!!! I've found I can like just about any kind of music as it makes me happy. Now I'm going to go post some videos in the other thread just for you...you're gonna be surprised...:teehee:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made up a bunch of juice to send out to some wonderful VU members! :) The flavors I was waiting on got here Saturday so I was busy mixing today. I always enjoy it though. It's my relaxing time. Now I am off to go kill some dragons :)

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Made up a bunch of juice to send out to some wonderful VU members! :) The flavors I was waiting on got here Saturday so I was busy mixing today. I always enjoy it though. It's my relaxing time. Now I am off to go kill some dragons :)

Your kindness and generosity is to be admired and should be replicated :cheers:. Oh yeah, what do you got against dragons???!!! I dig them!!! :giggle:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Your kindness and generosity is to be admired and should be replicated :cheers:. Oh yeah, what do you got against dragons???!!! I dig them!!! :giggle:
Well, I have had a lot of stuff pif'd to me or trades where I got the better end of the deal. There are some amazing people here that I adore. Dragons Oh I love most of them but we got a few in the game I play that need to be smacked around a bit to keep them in line. :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Andria
Excellent thoughts and a good reminder for me too. Marking it on my calendar for the 1st, thank you.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It’s fairly reasonable too. I really need to buy more than 120ml at a time, though. But I don’t have room.

Mini Fridge? Hubby bought one of those to have in his office while he was still working. It is pretty small, so maybe you have room for one of those?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mini Fridge? Hubby bought one of those to have in his office while he was still working. It is pretty small, so maybe you have room for one of those?

Our kitchen isn’t really big enough for the two of us. It’s crazy small. Maybe we can find room elsewhere. I’m going to have to defrost and cook or throw stuff out. It’s a fridge from the 70’s, I think, before they started making them bigger. I can’t wait to move outta here, but the rent is pretty good.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Our kitchen isn’t really big enough for the two of us. It’s crazy small. Maybe we can find room elsewhere. I’m going to have to defrost and cook or throw stuff out. It’s a fridge from the 70’s, I think, before they started making them bigger. I can’t wait to move outta here, but the rent is pretty good.

Oh okay, Wasn't sure if there was a garage or not.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been researching, trying to sort out where to buy resupplies for my diy. Getting low on some stuff, still using the first stuff I got with the nic river kit. The vg, pg, 48mg/ml PurNic. I'm wondering if it's really all that great though. Many have had good stuff to say about Caroline Extracts but holy hell I'm not ballin' enough to afford all that. It doesn't help that everything keeps changing and base ingredient thoughts and opinions are spread out from like 2014 to 2018. Tons has changed. People swore by VaporsTek but from what I can see now they carry chemnovatic. So I'd assume it's the same as the chemno from nic river. Kinda leaning toward trying LiquidBarn, roughly the same prices.

All I know is while my nic has been kept in the fridge (what I'm using kept in an amber dropper bottle in the fridge), it looks clear. Doesn't really seem to have an odor. But most of my diy has got some noticeable bite to it. Always has, it hasn't gotten worse or anything sudden. Hate to think what I've been using is 'good' or 'decent' and other shit's worse, definitely more bite than commercial juice I use. And I'm only mixing at 3mg/ml. Not sure if it's the vg, pg or nic. Nothing else to compare it to. Can't imagine the vg or pg is giving it 'bite' and certainly not mixed at 80%vg/20%pg. Keep waiting for my juice to mellow out but damn. lol.

So that's what I've been up to. Reading all about whoever's (chemno I think?) custom tobacco seeds, all their fancy extraction processes I know jack shit about. Kinda getting fuzzy on detail overload at this point I think. Idk, guessing either LB's CNT nic or NR's Chemnovatic (which seems vaperstek is rebottling).

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Been researching, trying to sort out where to buy resupplies for my diy. Getting low on some stuff, still using the first stuff I got with the nic river kit. The vg, pg, 48mg/ml PurNic. I'm wondering if it's really all that great though. Many have had good stuff to say about Caroline Extracts but holy hell I'm not ballin' enough to afford all that. It doesn't help that everything keeps changing and base ingredient thoughts and opinions are spread out from like 2014 to 2018. Tons has changed. People swore by VaporsTek but from what I can see now they carry chemnovatic. So I'd assume it's the same as the chemno from nic river. Kinda leaning toward trying LiquidBarn, roughly the same prices.

All I know is while my nic has been kept in the fridge (what I'm using kept in an amber dropper bottle in the fridge), it looks clear. Doesn't really seem to have an odor. But most of my diy has got some noticeable bite to it. Always has, it hasn't gotten worse or anything sudden. Hate to think what I've been using is 'good' or 'decent' and other shit's worse, definitely more bite than commercial juice I use. And I'm only mixing at 3mg/ml. Not sure if it's the vg, pg or nic. Nothing else to compare it to. Can't imagine the vg or pg is giving it 'bite' and certainly not mixed at 80%vg/20%pg. Keep waiting for my juice to mellow out but damn. lol.

So that's what I've been up to. Reading all about whoever's (chemno I think?) custom tobacco seeds, all their fancy extraction processes I know jack shit about. Kinda getting fuzzy on detail overload at this point I think. Idk, guessing either LB's CNT nic or NR's Chemnovatic (which seems vaperstek is rebottling).

My son says that the juice I mix has more bite to it than what he buys, just like you're observing. Matter of fact, a guy I work with said the same thing when I made him some bubblegum juice. I was using PurNic at that time.

I wonder if juice manufacturers don't put additives like TFA Smooth in all their juices. We already know they use a ton more sweeteners than most people who mix their own.

The very first liquids I mixed, I used some bases and nicotine from Vape Wild. I am not a fan. But since I went through those supplies, I've had mostly Nic River stuff and have no reason to believe that anything has been "off" in any way.

It may be significant that when I started mixing my own, I had not been vaping high-dollar premium juice. I'd been vaping mostly single-flavor Hangsen liquids from China, with a few Mt. Baker and Oasis Vapes flavors here and there. I was not used to the very high levels of flavorings, sweeteners, and possibly additives that come in more expensive brands.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I did a lot of moping around today about what’s going on. Then I looked at nic at Liquid Barn, plus some flavors. I’m going to have to buy 120ml at a time, until I have resources and room for more. I know this is hitting all of us pretty hard here. I just hope that we will be able to help each other out if things get really bad.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My son says that the juice I mix has more bite to it than what he buys, just like you're observing. Matter of fact, a guy I work with said the same thing when I made him some bubblegum juice. I was using PurNic at that time.

I wonder if juice manufacturers don't put additives like TFA Smooth in all their juices. We already know they use a ton more sweeteners than most people who mix their own.

The very first liquids I mixed, I used some bases and nicotine from Vape Wild. I am not a fan. But since I went through those supplies, I've had mostly Nic River stuff and have no reason to believe that anything has been "off" in any way.

It may be significant that when I started mixing my own, I had not been vaping high-dollar premium juice. I'd been vaping mostly single-flavor Hangsen liquids from China, with a few Mt. Baker and Oasis Vapes flavors here and there. I was not used to the very high levels of flavorings, sweeteners, and possibly additives that come in more expensive brands.

Yea my original venture into diy a good while back was with mt baker flavors and nic base and I didn't succeed much. I avoided the VW house diy stuff. I'm not much about expensive premium juices either, typically vw, omvapors, some halo. No matter which it is whether it's $16/30ml or $6/120ml, the juice is smooth. Even with a lot of flavors I didn't care for at VW, the flavors were jumbled but the juice was smooth. The stuff I've mixed with purnic, it hasn't been harsh like 12mg or anything but it's kinda spicy. Like the difference between a mellow soup like eggdrop soup or chicken noodle and chili where the heat kinda creeps up on you on your tongue and the back of your throat. I find myself drinking more water or something to kind of wash it down. And it does it whether it's shake and vape or juice that's steeped a couple weeks. Since I'm looking to get 500ml (couple years worth) of 100mg/ml, not trying to end up with something like acid.

I don't have any tfa smooth, I do have some mts vape wizard or whatever it's called. The 'mellow, thick and smooth' which I think is similar. I just haven't used it because people say it muddies the flavors and kind of mutes them.

I'm with you Rhianne, that's kinda why I'm looking at nicotine first. Chances are baking flavors, pg, vg will be more safe but saw them discussing diy in news articles after all the hyped vaping b.s. recently. Don't need them fucking with my diy and I figure nic would be the first thing they'd focus on. Although it's not the first time the media's gone after diy, I remember articles from like 4yrs ago where they were saying 'oh liquid nicotine, selling poison by the barrel'. Jackasses.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea my original venture into diy a good while back was with mt baker flavors and nic base and I didn't succeed much. I avoided the VW house diy stuff. I'm not much about expensive premium juices either, typically vw, omvapors, some halo. No matter which it is whether it's $16/30ml or $6/120ml, the juice is smooth. Even with a lot of flavors I didn't care for at VW, the flavors were jumbled but the juice was smooth. The stuff I've mixed with purnic, it hasn't been harsh like 12mg or anything but it's kinda spicy. Like the difference between a mellow soup like eggdrop soup or chicken noodle and chili where the heat kinda creeps up on you on your tongue and the back of your throat. I find myself drinking more water or something to kind of wash it down. And it does it whether it's shake and vape or juice that's steeped a couple weeks. Since I'm looking to get 500ml (couple years worth) of 100mg/ml, not trying to end up with something like acid.

I don't have any tfa smooth, I do have some mts vape wizard or whatever it's called. The 'mellow, thick and smooth' which I think is similar. I just haven't used it because people say it muddies the flavors and kind of mutes them.

I'm with you Rhianne, that's kinda why I'm looking at nicotine first. Chances are baking flavors, pg, vg will be more safe but saw them discussing diy in news articles after all the hyped vaping b.s. recently. Don't need them fucking with my diy and I figure nic would be the first thing they'd focus on. Although it's not the first time the media's gone after diy, I remember articles from like 4yrs ago where they were saying 'oh liquid nicotine, selling poison by the barrel'. Jackasses.

There’s like a million flavors and it’s overwhelming a bit! I’m moving from stunned to depressed about all this. But I wonder if they will go after diy. Are mixers a big percentage of all the vapers out there?
These anti vaping idiots don’t seem to care that they’re putting thousands of people out of business and out of jobs. I assumed that I would make my own own juice eventually, but I didn’t expect to have to do it this quickly.
I went back to Vaperstek, after looking at nic all over, and the prices seem to be the best for the quality. I’ll prolly just pick up a few flavors too, just to make me less upset (if that makes sense.)
Om is pretty good. I liked the WTAs they had, but they’ve been out for a while. I haven’t been getting expensive juice either. But I do like buying from smaller companies.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
There’s like a million flavors and it’s overwhelming a bit! I’m moving from stunned to depressed about all this. But I wonder if they will go after diy. Are mixers a big percentage of all the vapers out there?
These anti vaping idiots don’t seem to care that they’re putting thousands of people out of business and out of jobs. I assumed that I would make my own own juice eventually, but I didn’t expect to have to do it this quickly.
I went back to Vaperstek, after looking at nic all over, and the prices seem to be the best for the quality. I’ll prolly just pick up a few flavors too, just to make me less upset (if that makes sense.)
Om is pretty good. I liked the WTAs they had, but they’ve been out for a while. I haven’t been getting expensive juice either. But I do like buying from smaller companies.

Why don't you begin by just ordering the flavors to make Cornbread Puddin? @MrMeowgi posted a link to the V2 recipe yesterday (I'm about to mix some in a few minutes) or you could ask @VAPEROXX to show you the way to his V3, which I think is what he's mixing now.

V2 uses more widely available flavors if I'm not mistaken, but it's been a while since I saw the recipe for V3.

Or...you can tell us what your favorite profile is, and we can overwhelm you some more with suggestions on basic flavors to get and some specifics that fit your profile. You know we can get overwhelming when we all start talking at once. lol

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Why don't you begin by just ordering the flavors to make Cornbread Puddin? @MrMeowgi posted a link to the V2 recipe yesterday (I'm about to mix some in a few minutes) or you could ask @VAPEROXX to show you the way to his V3, which I think is what he's mixing now.

V2 uses more widely available flavors if I'm not mistaken, but it's been a while since I saw the recipe for V3.

Or...you can tell us what your favorite profile is, and we can overwhelm you some more with suggestions on basic flavors to get and some specifics that fit your profile. You know we can get overwhelming when we all start talking at once. lol
Lol! That’s so true! The onslaught can be epic.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

The only thing they can touch is nicotine. And they will, eventually. Once they discover a blossoming black market for eliquid, nicotine will be on their radar. They can’t touch flavors/pg/vg because they’re used in so many other things. Breathe. We will get you through this.:blowkiss:

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The only thing they can touch is nicotine. And they will, eventually. Once they discover a blossoming black market for eliquid, nicotine will be on their radar. They can’t touch flavors/pg/vg because they’re used in so many other things. Breathe. We will get you through this.:blowkiss:

My next purchases will be bulk quantities of nicotine, oh and a freezer.:D

VU Sponsors