Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
A Ma Bell Princess dial up phone from the 70’s? :giggle:

Wouldn't it be awful if telephone was really like that? You say, Hi there, then about five minutes later what you said makes it to the other end of the line, at which time that person says, Hey whatcha doin?, and then more waiting....would take all day to make arrangements to meet at the mailbox in 2 hours. By then, heck, you might as well not go. :p

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wouldn't it be awful if telephone was really like that? You say, Hi there, then about five minutes later what you said makes it to the other end of the line, at which time that person says, Hey whatcha doin?, and then more waiting....would take all day to make arrangements to meet at the mailbox in 2 hours. By then, heck, you might as well not go. :p
When people live on the moon....

Humans do not have tachyon pulse communications.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked this up at a smoke shop where im working today. Tastes killer with a drop on my finger. Cant wait to get home and try this out
da684951f0b9a1d17d892f715db676e1.jpg

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Picked this up at a smoke shop where im working today. Tastes killer with a drop on my finger. Cant wait to get home and try this out
da684951f0b9a1d17d892f715db676e1.jpg
Let us know how you like it. I've seen it in several local shops and wondered.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just placed an order with BCF so I could mix Crom’s Custard, and got some Desert Ship to see how it is. Not a big order, but I’m being more picky now. I realized that I don’t like most sweet or berry flavors now, but it might just be I’m tired of them.

Edit: BCF just messaged me that it’s being shipped. Wow!

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made an order from Electronic Tobaccoist today. I've never shopped there before. I've been a big fan of the Smok Stick series of kits. I love my V9 Max and have been taking it everywhere. I ordered Smoks answer or version of the Freemax Twister kit. Its got the TF2019 tank on it. From what I've read people have said it's a decent tank.. The coils look like the Nunchaku coils inside (same mesh)and out (plug in styled). I've been using a Nunchaku tank for a good while. Really decent flavor so I want to compare them. Don't worry, I know all about Smoks horrible or even non existent QC. They always send me the good ones ;).

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I made an order from Electronic Tobaccoist today. I've never shopped there before. I've been a big fan of the Smok Stick series of kits. I love my V9 Max and have been taking it everywhere. I ordered Smoks answer or version of the Freemax Twister kit. Its got the TF2019 tank on it. From what I've read people have said it's a decent tank.. The coils look like the Nunchaku coils inside (same mesh)and out (plug in styled). I've been using a Nunchaku tank for a good while. Really decent flavor so I want to compare them. Don't worry, I know all about Smoks horrible or even non existent QC. They always send me the good ones ;).

I love my Nunchaku tanks.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well I got my usonicig in the mail today that I won in a giveaway. Filled it up and been playing with it here and there... it’s a simple thing so I’ll probably just keep it in my car for some quick travel hits.

Nothing spectacular to me tbh

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have gotten a lot from them.All good!! Has some great prices, and service.Very very quick.Enjoy your new toy!!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I have bought from them many times.
They are a good vendor.
They also have a UK site similar to Totallywicked so they can legally take PayPal.
That's a big plus for me.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Tastes really good. Vaping it now. I dont get much lemonade but the watermelon is great. Very light on the lungs.
Thanks for the report. Next time I see it in a local vape shop perhaps I'll pick up a bottle and give it a try.

Meanwhile...

So I've got a Smok Mag P3 kit scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Thought I'd give one of the YouTube reviews another look so I'd know how to use the thing. That led me to watching a review of the TFV16 tank that'll come with it. That led me to check a review of my so-far favourite tank: The HorizonTech Falcon King. And, once again, they've vaping these things at much higher wattages than I have. I've been running them at anywhere from 40 to 50 watts. Been getting plenty of vapor. But the taste just hasn't been there. "Ok," I sez to myself, "let's see what happens." Ran it up to 60W. "Hmmm... Interesting." Ok: 70W.

WOW!

The flavor just popped like there's no tomorrow. Terrific. Just terrific. And it lasts. I last vaped that thing better than five minutes ago and I can still taste it.

So that's what I did today that was vape-related: Discovered I'd been Doing It Wrong
lol.gif

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Built the new Zion rda and put in on the Armageddon squonker and vapes the hell out of it. Also couldn't resist and just placed another order from FVS's sale. Another Zion, battery wraps, and more squonk bottles. These are really nice bottles.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That led me to watching a review of the TFV16 tank that'll come with it.
Mines been awesome. The coils that come with it are power hungry. Both of them rated at 120W. The flavor I've been getting has been on par with the Falcons or Mesh Pro types of coils. So yeah, very good flavor and no leaking. The triple mesh is rated a little lower than the single or dual mesh.

I think you'll be getting the OFRF nexMESH conical coil with your kit. Those coils are supposed to be really good and can be used at a resonable wattage. I want a P3 kit too some day but we'll see I guess. Hope ya like it!

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Mines been awesome. The coils that come with it are power hungry. Both of them rated at 120W. The flavor I've been getting has been on par with the Falcons or Mesh Pro types of coils. So yeah, very good flavor and no leaking. The triple mesh is rated a little lower than the single or dual mesh.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to checking them out. I fear, though, that they'll be more power-hungry and vapor-producing than I'll like. We'll see.

I want a P3 kit too some day but we'll see I guess. Hope ya like it!
Looks like I'm not going to find out today :(. USPS status now says "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility."

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm looking forward to checking them out. I fear, though, that they'll be more power-hungry and vapor-producing than I'll like. We'll see.

Looks like I'm not going to find out today :(. USPS status now says "Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility."
Must have had to route it around MA?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol.gif

Let's hope they didn't route it through MA and get the entire USPS confiscated under MA's asset forfeiture!
Naah asset forfeiture is just used on individuals not corps and such.
Unless it is a small corp like a vape shop.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I forced myself to rebuild and wick my daily set up thru tear filled eyes. Got news last night that a good friend of over 20 years shot and killed himself. Things have been blurry all day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors