Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ought some juice from a tobacco store where I'm working. From drop on the finger both are fucking delicious. A great peach. I know someone was looking for a peach vape. This one is great
ba79cb7f2fb1fd2d48193bde2452fd20.jpg

@bikerboogieman was looking for peach!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Axial came in a day early so threw a tricore fused clapton build in it. Pretty damn good flavor and smooth airflow on the triple hole airflow. Fully open air is a bit of a whistle and more airflow than I figured it'd have. Nice rda, I'm happy with it. View attachment 151463

I have a stainless one en route also. Saw someone's pic here in the forum the other day, just couldn't pass up something that shiny! Hope you enjoy!!!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a stainless one en route also. Saw someone's pic here in the forum the other day, just couldn't pass up something that shiny! Hope you enjoy!!!
Definitely shiny. Seemed pretty clean when it arrived but I always wash everything prior to use out of habit. No scuffs or marks or anything. Liking the airflow on it, one of the smoother rda's I've vaped. I'm thrilled with it. Far better than the hadaly clone. The beauty ring takes it right to the edge of the swell and while it doesn't match (like a polished mech mod) I feel it contrasts enough it doesn't need to.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just bought another Recurve and a Dead Rabbit. Yes, I know...me buying RDAs! But life is pushing me to rebuild and mix.

Just hope I got two good atties. I try to remember what you all like here. But I think the Dead Rabbit is really good?

Plus I already have another Recurve that I’ve used to squonk with, so it’s not completely unknown.

Thanks, everyone.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I recieved a Purge Mods Suicide Queen (clone) from a trade with @Tall Pines. It was all murdered out, black everything.

I removed the black paint from the center section and the switch, it looked to plain so I painted all of the engraving black and the insert tube red.

53dce18ca8bbb7fbb7b65a0257defd53.jpg

907b2600cb4fe5c5de3385b1425c0cc2.jpg

319ba28716f87db149739b8ba45825fe.jpg

e8c9f1448346df5a33c855485021496e.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up some kiwi strawberry to give it a try. Came out ok, a little weak but I've noticed kiwi tends to overtake so I went a little conservative on it.

5% Cap sweet strawberry
1% Inw shisha strawberry
1.5% FA kiwi
1% Tfa cotton candy (10% em) and a couple drops of super sweet.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I recieved a Purge Mods Suicide Queen (clone) from a trade with @Tall Pines. It was all murdered out, black everything.

I removed the black paint from the center section and the switch, it looked to plain so I painted all of the engraving black and the insert tube red.

53dce18ca8bbb7fbb7b65a0257defd53.jpg

907b2600cb4fe5c5de3385b1425c0cc2.jpg

319ba28716f87db149739b8ba45825fe.jpg

e8c9f1448346df5a33c855485021496e.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Cool, it looks like blood. Nice mod!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Made up 360 ml of Cromwells Custard today.

You know, it just dawned on me. You and I vape at about the same wattage. You go through eliquid like a house on fire. You must vape all frickin day long!

I think I might go through 5-7 ml per day. Seems like you use at least twice that. Do you sleep, alien? Or perhaps you have greatly enhanced lung capacity, like Shamu-sized? You could inhale entire boats with Biblical characters in them?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, it just dawned on me. You and I vape at about the same wattage. You go through eliquid like a house on fire. You must vape all frickin day long!

I think I might go through 5-7 ml per day. Seems like you use at least twice that. Do you sleep, alien? Or perhaps you have greatly enhanced lung capacity, like Shamu-sized? You could inhale entire boats with Biblical characters in them?

I vape at 16W in my STM's or around 33-35W in my Wasps.
Yep vape most of the day around 30 ml per day.
Might sleep vape too? Not sure on that since I am asleep.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I vape at 16W in my STM's or around 33-35W in my Wasps.
Yep vape most of the day around 30 ml per day.
Might sleep vape too? Not sure on that since I am asleep.

30 ML A DAY? Holy Moly! That's way more than I even thought!

If I could stand it, I'd do an experiment to see how many days a 30ml bottle would last me. Don't think I can vape one flavor that long, though.

I know, on the days I work at my office, I can carry these two iJoy Mercurys with me, they hold 2ml each, and have half the juice left in them when I get home in the evening. I'd use them for about four hours out of the work day, for driving and during lunch. There's no way I vape even 10ml a day.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30 ML A DAY? Holy Moly! That's way more than I even thought!

If I could stand it, I'd do an experiment to see how many days a 30ml bottle would last me. Don't think I can vape one flavor that long, though.

I know, on the days I work at my office, I can carry these two iJoy Mercurys with me, they hold 2ml each, and have half the juice left in them when I get home in the evening. I'd use them for about four hours out of the work day, for driving and during lunch. There's no way I vape even 10ml a day.
When I quit smoking I was smoking close to 2 packs a day of 100 mm little cigars.

Your juice consumption sounds closer to Andria's than mine.
I blow cloudz!

I suppose I do not go thru 30 ml every day. 120 ml lasts me a week.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
When I quit smoking I was smoking close to 2 packs a day of 100 mm little cigars.

I blow cloudz!

What's your nicotine level? Maybe that is at least part of the difference. I mix at 6 mg, and really can't lower it any more than that. Nic keeps my brain functioning.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Been running a recipe thru my head for Crom's Crack Lemon...
:)

Well you need to come on out with it, and sooner rather than later! :p

You know about FE Lemon, right? The (only?) non-fading lemon?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I blow cloudz!

90ml lasts me well over 2 wks. ;) And I vape all day and half the night too.

Andria

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'm around 12-15ml a day depending on the day. So 90ml probably lasts me a week. A lot of it depends on how someone vapes though too. I vape direct lung, 3mg. You vape mtl don't you Andria? I could be wrong but I think you also use flash to get that extra throat hit, I couldn't handle that. So I vape 80vg most of the time. Low levels of nic, higher vg makes for a smoother vape my throat can handle and the deep full lung hits keep me from wanting to smoke.

To me throat hit is like eating a chip with some really spicy hot sauce on it when I'm hungry. May taste fine but it's not going to cure the craving. The deeper lung hits are what does it for me. When I vaped mtl starting out, the higher nic irritated my already sore throat from years of harsh coughing smoking. And it never satisfied me really. I'd hit it and hit and hit and hit. Wispy little amounts of vapor were like smoking a super ultra light, spicy but nothing there. Not like when I smoked and would take a long drag and inhale on a full flavor 100, get that deep lung hit.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm around 12-15ml a day depending on the day. So 90ml probably lasts me a week. A lot of it depends on how someone vapes though too. I vape direct lung, 3mg. You vape mtl don't you Andria? I could be wrong but I think you also use flash to get that extra throat hit, I couldn't handle that. So I vape 80vg most of the time. Low levels of nic, higher vg makes for a smoother vape my throat can handle and the deep full lung hits keep me from wanting to smoke.

To me throat hit is like eating a chip with some really spicy hot sauce on it when I'm hungry. May taste fine but it's not going to cure the craving. The deeper lung hits are what does it for me. When I vaped mtl starting out, the higher nic irritated my already sore throat from years of harsh coughing smoking. And it never satisfied me really. I'd hit it and hit and hit and hit. Wispy little amounts of vapor were like smoking a super ultra light, spicy but nothing there. Not like when I smoked and would take a long drag and inhale on a full flavor 100, get that deep lung hit.

Yes, to MtL, very tight draw, so I keep the wattage way down -- 10w, maybe occasionally up to 10.5w. I quit using Flash probably over a year ago, but it was at the same time I decided that 3mg nic was causing my "senior moment" brain farts, and went back up to 5mg, so that's sufficient TH with 86%-87% PG. Flash just started making me feel like I had to sneeze all the time -- which makes sense since the active chemical is piperine, the "tingly" chemical of black pepper.

Andria

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Where were you when I was shopping for RDAs? Lol I’m just hoping the Dead Rabbit is easy to build on. :ack:
Haha I'm always around just more of a lurker. I'm trying to change that tho. I have gone from a free max subohm tank to rda's just a little over a year ago. I was intimidated at first but it's like anything. A little practice and you have it! The Dead Rabbit, assuming it's the RDA( an atty with no glass where the whole thing is metal), as I'm not a fan of RTAs( a rebuildable atty where the atty has glass holding the liquid, standard to your subohm tanks like a Falcon / Freemax pro), is a fairly easy beginner rebuildable. I would suggest a postless RDA to begin with but that's just me. Anyways a long jumbled post as I'm not the best communicator. But I know you'll do great when you are ready to make the leap to rebuildable attys!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Haha I'm always around just more of a lurker. I'm trying to change that tho. I have gone from a free max subohm tank to rda's just a little over a year ago. I was intimidated at first but it's like anything. A little practice and you have it! The Dead Rabbit, assuming it's the RDA( an atty with no glass where the whole thing is metal), as I'm not a fan of RTAs( a rebuildable atty where the atty has glass holding the liquid, standard to your subohm tanks like a Falcon / Freemax pro), is a fairly easy beginner rebuildable. I would suggest a postless RDA to begin with but that's just me. Anyways a long jumbled post as I'm not the best communicator. But I know you'll do great when you are ready to make the leap to rebuildable attys!

It’s the all metal one. The ones with glass just looked really strange to me. It’s not like I’m thrilled to bits to be learning to build, but I don’t want to be caught short without plug n play coils for my sub ohm tanks (mostly Freemax Fire Luke Mesh ones.)

Is the Dead Rabbit postless? I hope so! I need the easiest one out there. Lol

Thanks, you helped me to feel better.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
E-mail from Arkansas Eliquid, black Unicorn RDA for $7.99, five units left, if anyone's interested.
well hell, bet those are gone. That's an unbeliveable price,

Nope, they still have some, but, I better not if I want to keep peace in the house for the holiday. LOL Grab em if you can folks, I have one and they are awesome!

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Nice to see I am not alone here. I am the same way. Those deep lung hits are where I get satisfaction.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s the all metal one. The ones with glass just looked really strange to me. It’s not like I’m thrilled to bits to be learning to build, but I don’t want to be caught short without plug n play coils for my sub ohm tanks (mostly Freemax Fire Luke Mesh ones.)

Is the Dead Rabbit postless? I hope so! I need the easiest one out there. Lol

Thanks, you helped me to feel better.
The dead rabbit is what I call a wall type RDA.
Not sure about their RTA?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The dead rabbit is what I call a wall type RDA.
Not sure about their RTA?

I’ve seen people mention them a lot, so I went for it. I’ll prolly be getting coils for it from someone here, so hopefully it will be easy to drop them in.
I really bought it for my vapageddon stash.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve seen people mention them a lot, so I went for it. I’ll prolly be getting coils for it from someone here, so hopefully it will be easy to drop them in.
I really bought it for my vapageddon stash.
They are easy to coil esp with big coils, fused claptons and such.
I actually have an authentic Dead Rabbit RDA courtesy of a very nice person.
One of the very few authentic RDA's that I have.
I also have a Nuppin V1 courtesy of Todd. Came complete with custard and spaniel hairs :)

On second thought I have a lot of authentic Wasp Nano's.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They are easy to coil esp with big coils, fused claptons and such.
I actually have an authentic Dead Rabbit RDA courtesy of a very nice person.
One of the very few authentic RDA's that I have.
I also have a Nuppin V1 courtesy of Todd. Came complete with custard and spaniel hairs :)

On second thought I have a lot of authentic Wasp Nano's.

Did the spaniel hairs add an authentic Scottish flavor? :giggle:

I guess it’s authentic. I got it at Element along with a new Recurve. This way as long as I have some pre made coils from Zephyr or someone, I can keep vaping.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Last week my new Asmodus EOS2 started acting funny- then no more working swipe screen. I Called Asmodus- followed the instructions to send to them for warranty work- Asmodus got the mod on Monday and I got the mod back today Wednesday- fixed and working great!
Great to deal with a US based company with great customer support!

20191116_075109.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last week my new Asmodus EOS2 started acting funny- then no more working swipe screen. I Called Asmodus- followed the instructions to send to them for warranty work- Asmodus got the mod on Monday and I got the mod back today Wednesday- fixed and working great!

View attachment 151775
Heck yea. That's awesome

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 151775
That's awesome, happy to hear they took care of it so quickly and whooo great matchy matchy on the drip tip, which is also stunning! That's one of Heather's right?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That's awesome, happy to hear they took care of it so quickly and whooo great matchy matchy on the drip tip, which is also stunning! That's one of Heather's right?

Hi Deb-
No all of my drip tips come from Fasttech- lol- Heathers are stunning.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9631945
looks like they are discontinued now-
of course I got 1 blue, 2 green and 1 beige color- wanted the purple ugh!

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 151775

Yay! I love that mod. It looks like Van Gogh’s Starry Night painting.

VU Sponsors