Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered some juice for my sweetie from KindJuice...
  1. Indonesian Clove (Route 66 NET + cloves)
  2. Sultan’s Empire (NET from a blend of Yenidje Oriental Turkish tobacco leaf and Izmir Turkish Oriental tobacco leaf)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let's see.....shake shake shake! Got vapemail!(flavors!) Mixed three flavors(Bronuts, Coconut cake and a pear/caramel thing). Tried to figure out my flavor shelf...one more order and I'm out of room! Charged a few batteries. Did not buy anything, sadly.....also glued to the news about Charlottesville....I live there.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let's see.....shake shake shake! Got vapemail!(flavors!) Mixed three flavors(Bronuts, Coconut cake and a pear/caramel thing). Tried to figure out my flavor shelf...one more order and I'm out of room! Charged a few batteries. Did not buy anything, sadly.....also glued to the news about Charlottesville....I live there.
You are a wildgypsy.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Greetings from Hawaii! Today on my vacation in Maui I went to a local vape shop and grabbed an iJoy Captain with two included 20700 batteries. All I need is an atomizer to put on it. Unless I go back and grab an atomizer I'll have to wait until I return home to play with my mod. In any case I'm stoked! Aloha! :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Why didn't you pick up Captain tank? I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from buying the tank too. Why I don't buy gear from b&m's. No restraint if it's right there in front of me. :bliss:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why didn't you pick up Captain tank? I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from buying the tank too. Why I don't buy gear from b&m's. No restraint if it's right there in front of me. :bliss:
The mods didn't come in a kit. No atomizers in the package, which is okay because I'm not planning on using an RDTA on it.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaped....A LOT. Had a cool vape day. Went to my fav local vape shop to BS with one of the employees with whom we have some good conversations and I lean quite a bit from. Anyway they have the paper bags they call grab bags. They start at $5 and go to $30. Yesterday we got to see a guy buy one of the $30 bags and he pulled a T-Priv, Limitless RTA, a 60 ml juice and other little goodies.

Today the only had a $20 left and I bought it. When I opened it the shop employee went freakin ape shit. There was a Praxis hybrid tube mech. Now I've never has a tube or any mech, but the employee is a mech guy and is always vaping mechs and says thats one of the ones he's been wanting. They have them in the shop for $150. I'm guessing it's a little high. Hell I don't know if it's a clone or authentic and don't care. He talked me through using it and I came home, did a lot of reading and watched some videos. IT vapes really nice and now I'm starting to see what the appeal is. Anyway, also scored some juice and an older 3 post RDA that I'm certain is a clone. All in all good day.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaped....A LOT. Had a cool vape day. Went to my fav local vape shop to BS with one of the employees with whom we have some good conversations and I lean quite a bit from. Anyway they have the paper bags they call grab bags. They start at $5 and go to $30. Yesterday we got to see a guy buy one of the $30 bags and he pulled a T-Priv, Limitless RTA, a 60 ml juice and other little goodies.

Today the only had a $20 left and I bought it. When I opened it the shop employee went freakin ape shit. There was a Praxis hybrid tube mech. Now I've never has a tube or any mech, but the employee is a mech guy and is always vaping mechs and says thats one of the ones he's been wanting. They have them in the shop for $150. I'm guessing it's a little high. Hell I don't know if it's a clone or authentic and don't care. He talked me through using it and I came home, did a lot of reading and watched some videos. IT vapes really nice and now I'm starting to see what the appeal is. Anyway, also scored some juice and an older 3 post RDA that I'm certain is a clone. All in all good day.
I have a praxis clone I got two years ago. That's a killer mod and hits great. Know your safety. The switch is easy once you get used to it. Go to the Mech section and research, a lot, if you don't know about mechs, 510 pin requirements, etc.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a praxis clone I got two years ago. That's a killer mod and hits great. Know your safety. The switch is easy once you get used to it. Go to the Mech section and research, a lot, if you don't know about mechs, 510 pin requirements, etc.

Thanks. I will be doing a lot of reading, videos, and the advice from my guy, who vapes mechs almost exclusively. So for IT's hitting great. I'm loving the vape. I'm not sure if it's a clone or not as I really don't know jack about mechs. The guy swears it's authentic. IF it is a clone so what. I paid $20 for the whole bag. Good score for me, and yeah, I now need to hit the mech section on the forum.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday was a busy day in vaping. Had 4 friends over that needed new coils and juice. Ended up putting builds in 3 rdas and one rta. I recommend one of them get the lush plus because I've been wanting one. Building on that was fun and they got it for $15! After that I made about 200ml of juice for them. Spent about 6-7 hours doing all that.

Finally had some time to do something for myself. Created a new recipe that knocked my socks off. I couldn't believe how good it was on the first attempt. Have to make a larger bottle to test the effects of steeping. If all goes well, it'll be posted soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I rewicked my Achilles, nice dry-burn first; made ejuice for my son, and refilled one of his (my) Kayfuns while he went to the store to pick up a can of peas for dinner. And primed/filled an XL carto with the Desert Ship ejuice he likes in the mornings, since it had been a couple weeks on the current carto. He passed a month smoke-free on the 5th. :)

Andria

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I rewicked my Achilles, nice dry-burn first; made ejuice for my son, and refilled one of his (my) Kayfuns while he went to the store to pick up a can of peas for dinner. And primed/filled an XL carto with the Desert Ship ejuice he likes in the mornings, since it had been a couple weeks on the current carto. He passed a month smoke-free on the 5th. :)

Andria
That's awesome news for your son

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put new coils and wicks in one RDA. Researched 22.. RDAs. Played with the new mech tube mod. The tube is a 22mm and I'm using a a tsunami 24 on it. It works but looks funky. Needs the 22mm. Any recommendations for a 22mm RDA that will work on a hybrid tube? Prefer single coil or velocity deck.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome news for your son

Yeah he was thrilled when I discovered vaping and quit smoking, after smoking for 39 yrs -- he only smoked for a few years, so he figured if it could work for a DIEHARD smoker like me, it could damn sure work for him -- he's pleased as punch about it, and like pretty much all of us, has come to the point of being horrified by how cigarette smokers actually SMELL. :giggle:

Andria

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria

Damn, I still remember trying my first Boge carto and thinking it was the last vape hardware I would ever want or need. Those were the days :)

Congrats to you and your son on a month Andria !!
yes3.gif

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, the Rose V3's were starting to taste a bit off and the TH was gone, which is easy to loose when you're vaping zero-nic juice, so I recoiled them. I really have to start doing this more often, it's amazing how much better they perform now and wire is so cheap. The problem is I'm so lazy ...
facepalm.gif

Then I cleaned and re-wicked the Aromamizer RDTA, just to piss it off. Have it set up with a single coil and loaded with my strawberry (and other goodies) DIY juice. It hits the spot again too :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn, I still remember trying my first Boge carto and thinking it was the last vape hardware I would ever want or need. Those were the days :)

Congrats to you and your son on a month Andria !!
yes3.gif

Yeah I only stopped using my trusty cartotank when I started making my gunk-monster strawberry & cream. :D Not sure if perforated cartos are still available anywhere, but I still had almost a brick of regular XL cartos that someone over yonder PIFed to me when I first started, and I knew the draw was very similar to a cigarette's, so I started him out on those; he determined from the 4 testers I made for him that FA's Desert Ship was most similar to the familiar taste of his Camels, so he's still vaping that when he first gets up, or anytime he gets an actual craving. But he didn't stay at the initial 6mg very long; almost right away, he asked if I could make it a little milder, both to prevent headspins and because he just coughs if the TH is too much, so he's been on 5mg since the 2nd week. He also enjoys that strawberry & cream I make, but since he doesn't like TH and needs a bit more VG and nic than I do, I make a separate bottle for him, 5mg instead of my 3mg, 75/25 instead of 86/14, and no Flash.

Andria

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I got in trouble for vaping in the plant today.. not directly, but I was vaping off to the side during break like I've done for months, and like many other people have. But someone got on the intercom and said no vaping in the plant..lol

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
After posting about vaping at work, I decided to build my cloud blaster RBA deck. I used coilology's multi strands fused Clapton. First try I popped the wire, whether there was a short somewhere or I just let it get to hot. Second time around was better. Wicking that thing is a PITA but I think I got it wicking good

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Good couple of days. Coils and wicks good. Today I ordered 2 juices from Velvet Clouds. New company for me, fingers crossed.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had to switch to my other Achilles today, as my favorite one had started tasting really foul, that dirty taste you get if the wick and/or coil needs replacing, even though I dry-burned and re-wicked it twice yesterday. In need of its periodic boil cleaning, I suppose, so I broke it all down and removed the coil, let it boil for about 10 mins. Still trying to get past the cotton taste of the new wick in the other.

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went in search for a Goon 22 I'd heard a local shop had. Get there and it was sold last night. The trip wasn't a waste. They did have Noisy Crickets for $9 and since I've always wanted one bought one to put away until after I've learned a while crap ton more about me ha and especially series mechs.

Oh also vaped and looked at a lot of vape shit online.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to switch to my other Achilles today, as my favorite one had started tasting really foul, that dirty taste you get if the wick and/or coil needs replacing, even though I dry-burned and re-wicked it twice yesterday. In need of its periodic boil cleaning, I suppose, so I broke it all down and removed the coil, let it boil for about 10 mins. Still trying to get past the cotton taste of the new wick in the other.

Andria

That's a new trick for me. How does it work?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good couple of days. Coils and wicks good. Today I ordered 2 juices from Velvet Clouds. New company for me, fingers crossed.
I hope you like your juices! I like trying new eliquids every time I need more. I don't tend to buy eliquids I have already tried.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
According to their websites:

1. Certified Co-Star eliquid is flavored with creamy coconut inhale and transforming to a vanilla custard on the exhale.
2. Five Pawns Grandmaster eliquid is a well-balanced taste of smooth, creamy, rich peanut butter and banana cream drizzled with velvety caramel, creating a multi-layered and savory symmetry. It is a 50PG/50VG Blend.

I'm loving both! Highly recommended.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I reorder several juices and always looking for new ones to try. The hobby side of vaping for me is primarily new juices. Really need to start dyi. Gets costly on those nights I can't sleep!

VU Sponsors