Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The dreaded bottle cleaning day. Juice that didn't make the cut or get vaped in time. A lot of wasted nicotine. Gotta reevaluate how I do things after I vape all my store bought juice.
8 bottles from Freeman vapes, 3 from air factory, a couple twisted 60mls. Couple 120's from the sauce LA. God I'm hopeless.
075ecc3bcb0efbb20f643823882589fa.jpg
Well, one of those bottles in the back looks familiar. At least it's almost empty. lol Unless you snagged a bunch of those bottles from IVS too? I need to find some softer ones myself. Those are starting to become hard for me to press. Geeze, just dumb............:poop::poop:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, one of those bottles in the back looks familiar. At least it's almost empty. lol Unless you snagged a bunch of those bottles from IVS too? I need to find some softer ones myself. Those are starting to become hard for me to press. Geeze, just dumb............:poop::poop:
I believe it was received with lemon tart and I've used it a few times more because it's easier to squeeze than my hard plastic ones. Lol

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up some juice, 120ml of apple buttah but increased the caramel a bit and dropped the cinn danish swirl some. Have a feeling the pur creamy caramel I'm using likely isn't as strong as the fa caramel it asks for. Tweaked the strawberry some on 120ml of that nana cream clone and mixed 120ml of kreed's kustard. Figured last time I tried diy or die's kings custard, I'd give the kreeds a go. Seems to get good reviews. Was running out of cap ny cheesecake and thought bummer, then found 2 new 15ml bottles. Sweet lol.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just finished building a 26 awg SS316L parallel coil with 6 wraps around 3 mm ID that taps in at 0.24 oHm. I've put it in the Wasp Nano on the Topside Lite regulated mod running at 17 W / 2.23 V. It is doing nicely. :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
:gaah::cuss2::hug: No go away. You've confused me.

You didn't make a room, you made space. Yes, i know everyone says "make room" meaning to "make space". No, I'm not trying to be word sheriff or troll. I just got confused for a little bit. Thought you made a room. I'm weird, overlook me. *chuckles*

Haha- I made a space in a cabinet that became a room for my eliquids!

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Built a dual-coil RDA with tri-core Claptons (courtesy of some of that snappy Wotofo pre-wound wire), cleaned and rewicked an RTA, played musical atomizers and drip tips again, ordered two more Resa Prince tanks from the sale at ejuicesteals, got hubbs to get me two more totes for gear boxes and vape stash.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just finished building a 26 awg SS316L parallel coil with 6 wraps around 3 mm ID that taps in at 0.24 oHm. I've put it in the Wasp Nano on the Topside Lite regulated mod running at 17 W / 2.23 V. It is doing nicely. :)

I know how careful you are to voice often that you're only expressing an opinion, and now I'm going to follow suit and say that this, too, is only my opinion, but it sure seems that you'd get a much better vape from that if you'd raise your wattage some.

I just tried to drive a 0.31 ohm single staged coil in a C2MNT clone on a Basium reg squonker at 17W and it was absolutely stone cold, with barely any vapor at all. Are you getting any warmth and vapor (or flavor) out of that? I can't help but think about your CV squonker, and figure that when you were vaping it, you had to have been vaping at a lot more than 17W. For sure when batteries were fully charged (3.7V? and 0.4 ohms) you were somewhere in the neighborhood of 35W?

Hate to see you not enjoy the Topside, otherwise I'd keep this to myself. Just suggesting, ok?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Built a dual-coil RDA with tri-core Claptons (courtesy of some of that snappy Wotofo pre-wound wire), cleaned and rewicked an RTA, played musical atomizers and drip tips again, ordered two more Resa Prince tanks from the sale at ejuicesteals, got hubbs to get me two more totes for gear boxes and vape stash.

The Resa kit was one of the first kits I almost bought when I started vaping. I loved the way it looked. I wonder if I should pick up one of the tanks, too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Resa kit was one of the first kits I almost bought when I started vaping. I loved the way it looked. I wonder if I should pick up one of the tanks, too.

Since I started closing airflow, filling, then inverting the tank and opening airflow, neither of the ones I have have leaked a single drop. They are doing really well. I'm using the Prince Q4 coil that came with one of them, and in the other I put an RBA that I already had. Will eventually run Prince RBAs in all of them.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just tried to drive a 0.31 ohm single staged coil in a C2MNT clone on a Basium reg squonker at 17W and it was absolutely stone cold, with barely any vapor at all. Are you getting any warmth and vapor (or flavor) out of that?

I'm actually getting the same amount & volume of vapor. It is a very cool physical temperature, yes. I get the same results from a Gorge RDA as a Wasp, a Trinity RDA. I did up my wattage though to 19 watts. You're fairly correct I use more wattage on a mech. I average about 25 to 27 Watts using one.

I don't care for a piping hot vape and if I try a lot of wattage find that's what happens. I keep practicing the building so I can "stumble" into the "Great Mystic Build" which balances out right for me. So far it's working out to around 0.25 to 0.30 oHm with lower wattage. I'm told/read some who use high watts and a low 0.10 or lower build find cool vapes. Not sure how much stock I put in that.

Then again, I'm kind of in a dead end land. I use single cell mods. One can only build so well to suit for them, then, you kind of need to use parallel batteries or married ones.

That and I also realize this "Great Mystic Build" is probably some fallacy such as the oh so ever great cosmic joke of the elusive "IT" people say you must find in life to find happiness. One of life's "White Whales" folks chase after only to realize far too late it was the butterfly lighting on their shoulder as they were busy doing other things. Now, if i can figure out if i'm the butterfly dreaming he is man or man dreaming he is butterfly, all will be fine. :) Because we both know from Mr. Edgar Allan, life is but a dream within a dream, within ...

Walking the Dog

And then a subtle gruff voice rouses you around with gentle ease, "Do you know where you are," the voice asks. Your eyes flicker to open as the smell of acrid copper floods your brain. The drawing inward of your stomach cries out this place is no good, flee, flee right away. You stand using the arms offered as guides. Windows bounce off the glaring overhead pole lights as you focus onto the bed. What remains of the mattress acts as a sponge for over seven liters of blood from the corpse dissected and displayed there.

"Yes, I'm at his art work. I'm hunting the sick Rembrandt who does this and dares us to find his signature," you finally manage to troll out of your mind the words. The man by the bedside nods, he turns his attention back to taking in the mental Polaroid of the scene. "Think he dreams," you ask.

"I'm sure in fits," the man says, you start recalling he is one known as Hound. In your mind the speculations return. Is this Hound and the killer one in the same? You don't think it could be possible. Oh, then you recall. You have to not think at all, Hound is telepathic. "No, I'm not," he responds, "the killer. If I were, I'm versed enough in counter forensics no traces would surface ever."

Yes, fleeing is the best idea yet.

(Drat, yet another cursed story idea. *files it back*)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm actually getting the same amount & volume of vapor. It is a very cool physical temperature, yes. I get the same results from a Gorge RDA as a Wasp, a Trinity RDA. I did up my wattage though to 19 watts. You're fairly correct I use more wattage on a mech. I average about 25 to 27 Watts using one.

I don't care for a piping hot vape and if I try a lot of wattage find that's what happens. I keep practicing the building so I can "stumble" into the "Great Mystic Build" which balances out right for me. So far it's working out to around 0.25 to 0.30 oHm with lower wattage. I'm told/read some who use high watts and a low 0.10 or lower build find cool vapes. Not sure how much stock I put in that.

Then again, I'm kind of in a dead end land. I use single cell mods. One can only build so well to suit for them, then, you kind of need to use parallel batteries or married ones.

That and I also realize this "Great Mystic Build" is probably some fallacy such as the oh so ever great cosmic joke of the elusive "IT" people say you must find in life to find happiness. One of life's "White Whales" folks chase after only to realize far too late it was the butterfly lighting on their shoulder as they were busy doing other things. Now, if i can figure out if i'm the butterfly dreaming he is man or man dreaming he is butterfly, all will be fine. :)

I did find, during my initial foray into squonking, that when a build drops below about 0.4 ohms, it suits a single-cell squonker much better.

I forget, too, that the resistance on my coils has crept down and down, and wattage has crept up and up (although still at a moderate level for both) during the time I've been at VU. A year ago I'd probably have scared myself half to death with what I vape now, but I'm still scared to death of those 0.12 ohm builds at 90 watts or more. I've tried them on my son's gear - I can take a hit or two, but then it's time to come back to Earth.

At any rate, just hoping you can find the spot that works well for you on the Topside. That's what needs to happen, eh? :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did find, during my initial foray into squonking, that when a build drops below about 0.4 ohms, it suits a single-cell squonker much better.

I forget, too, that the resistance on my coils has crept down and down, and wattage has crept up and up (although still at a moderate level for both) during the time I've been at VU. A year ago I'd probably have scared myself half to death with what I vape now, but I'm still scared to death of those 0.12 ohm builds at 90 watts or more. I've tried them on my son's gear - I can take a hit or two, but then it's time to come back to Earth.

At any rate, just hoping you can find the spot that works well for you on the Topside. That's what needs to happen, eh? :)

Eh, ... dunno love. Not sure if I want to hop on the regulated bandwagon just yet. I mean yes, I enjoy the "look I'll keep safe" aspect of a regulated mod. That aside I keep thinking each time I go to fire, "watch it brick on me." And there I am without a primary mod but a brick instead. Sure for now, I got the CV to fall on. It's a pain in the arse for the time but I can get it to fire. I know what to fix, or at least have a list of possible troubles to handle and can handle them, with the CV. A regulated box? Who knows?

But yes, if I'm currently using a regulated device until I can locate another "new" CV, I'll need find a good "sweet spot". Gah! I'm sentencing on those runs. ;)

Naught else I'll use the brass CV with its brass Wap, or even *gasp* drip on the Vindicator/Kennedy kit. Whew! Am glad I have "all those" mods. Somewhere around too I got a Eleaf Pico Squeeze Mosfet squonker. "Hmm," says he pondering just where he put that one.

Ha! Found it! And it has the other Wasp RDA I thought I tossed into the trash. :)

"Whoa." I just got the gong. I've got roughly five mods. Four of those I can use no real hassle. Now, I have to decide if I need more gear or not. Got three Wasp RDAs, two Velocity v2 clones, a Gorge, a "Trinity", the Kennedy. Most of the RDA are set up as squonkers. I got standard drip pins for them I think. So five mods and eight RDA. This will be the debate of ages.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed test #1 of a juice for him, then mixed up 600mls of juice for him and myself (total), made another flavor base and 16oz of nic base. Also realized I have quite a few duplicate flavorings because I need better storage. I really don't know what I have. I can't imagine what @wildgypsy70 goes through with her bazillion flavors.
Lol! I keep relatively meticulous record of my massive stash and I STILL have duplicates. Lots of them. Mostly because I don’t always check ELR before I order stuff. My bad. Hahahahaha!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ordered my first Dot! Last one in stock at StrikesUSA, a black squonker. I'm so excited!

Gonna put an Axial with a black PEI cap on this puppy, that is if it actually makes it here and isn't sold out. Always makes me nervous to try to grab the last piece of something.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered my first Dot! Last one in stock at StrikesUSA, a black squonker. I'm so excited!

Gonna put an Axial with a black PEI cap on this puppy, that is if it actually makes it here and isn't sold out. Always makes me nervous to try to grab the last piece of something.
Good luck...

Sent from a very cloudy room

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hope it makes it to you. They're great mods

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I ordered some more juice on sale today to make up for a sale order that I did on Monday from Cheapejuice.com that never went through but was billed twice for. I had to call my credit card company to explain and make sure I won't be charged. I've ordered from them 2 times before with no issues, then came Monday. I ended up trying to place my order several times, all to no avail. I emailed them to let them know of the problems that I experienced and have not heard anything back, but I did receive to emails from them telling me that I still had stuff in my cart and could complete the order. Very disappointed in them and their customer service or lack thereof. And of course no damn phone number to call them. Doubt I will give them my business again...ya here me knockin @JuiceChris

:mad:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Yea sorry about that. Pretty nice so far for a single coil. The airflow is a little odd. It's placed so it's diagonal to the coil. Or you can drop it down to single af slot.
np, I've seen it before and just revisited it. I like the deck. Reminiscent of Deathtrap, kinda.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Since I started closing airflow, filling, then inverting the tank and opening airflow, neither of the ones I have have leaked a single drop. They are doing really well. I'm using the Prince Q4 coil that came with one of them, and in the other I put an RBA that I already had. Will eventually run Prince RBAs in all of them.

I’ll have to try that, thanks. The Nunchaku tanks I’ve been using are suddenly leaking, so I guess they’re not great for a vape stash or for everyday use anymore. :depressed:

I’ll be able to pick up a few things pretty soon. My Vapocalypse stash is good enough, imho. But good gear on sale that I might really love is always good!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

That and I also realize this "Great Mystic Build" is probably some fallacy such as the oh so ever great cosmic joke of the elusive "IT" people say you must find in life to find happiness. One of life's "White Whales" folks chase after only to realize far too late it was the butterfly lighting on their shoulder as they were busy doing other things. Now, if i can figure out if i'm the butterfly dreaming he is man or man dreaming he is butterfly, all will be fine. :) Because we both know from Mr. Edgar Allan, life is but a dream within a dream, within ...

Walking the Dog

And then a subtle gruff voice rouses you around with gentle ease, "Do you know where you are," the voice asks. Your eyes flicker to open as the smell of acrid copper floods your brain. The drawing inward of your stomach cries out this place is no good, flee, flee right away. You stand using the arms offered as guides. Windows bounce off the glaring overhead pole lights as you focus onto the bed. What remains of the mattress acts as a sponge for over seven liters of blood from the corpse dissected and displayed there.

"Yes, I'm at his art work. I'm hunting the sick Rembrandt who does this and dares us to find his signature," you finally manage to troll out of your mind the words. The man by the bedside nods, he turns his attention back to taking in the mental Polaroid of the scene. "Think he dreams," you ask.

"I'm sure in fits," the man says, you start recalling he is one known as Hound. In your mind the speculations return. Is this Hound and the killer one in the same? You don't think it could be possible. Oh, then you recall. You have to not think at all, Hound is telepathic. "No, I'm not," he responds, "the killer. If I were, I'm versed enough in counter forensics no traces would surface ever."

Yes, fleeing is the best idea yet.

(Drat, yet another cursed story idea. *files it back*)

Dogs are usually the Tricksters, though. I want more stories!! :teehee::hug::hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dogs are usually the Tricksters, though. I want more stories!! :teehee::hug::hug:

Oi, bout arf werkin on dis one. Be a panting it and naught fraught o'r de synopsis and all that jazz. It be free-writing, scribbing it as she come. Nay gonna try all that crap o' planning a story out. Dat loses me cos it tell me too much o' the movie and spoil t'all.

Apologies, was watching a Vaping with Vic review. I slobber back to Scottish and slang. Wut I said was, bah. What I said was I'm half working on this story. I'm not bothering to plot, outline, create a synopsis. Doing that ruins the story for me. I'm free-writing it as it comes along.

On second third thought, no I'm spilling anything damn it! You'll get it but as a beta reader. Figure you know how to dissect stories. Might be nice if you could create a proposal/query packet. For right now though I need to get the draft finished. Then, I'll polish it up for grammar and such, or may do so as I go. It'll still be a draft but as polished as I can get it. And no, I'm not presuming you will help for nothing. We'll talk as the time and course go. For the moment I need to hit about 85,000 words with it so it takes 400 pages. Imagine two perspectives, a non-telepath and a telepath. Ooops, said too much already. *shuts his keyboarding on the matter off*

"Tralalalalala, ..." *hears the expletive filled ... 'you dog'!" "Ruff, ruff, bow wow!" I might take about half the day off today. I have some of the scenes needing to hm, play in my mental movie theater. Plan to do some work on the story but I'm just "not there", "in the office" just yet.

Now, today vaping wise? I've been exploring and enjoying a new Wismec Luxotic BF squonker kit that Bright Eyes ordered for me. :) I'm still debating the Tobhino RDA with the kit. About half not liking the idea of needing to buy pre-made coils for it. And much as I can build a coil, know I'm not fair enough yet to do the style required. Overall though the kit itself is a really nice kit, imho. I'm glad it was bought with a great discount. Also glad of such lovely friends as @nadalama. I'll thank her again here, too. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not today, but yesterday... just as soon as I finished writing that scathing letter (thx to CASAA) to the idiot rep in GA sponsoring the bill to impose a 7% tax on eliquid and ban all online sales of vape products, I went first to Vaperstek and bought another 450ml of 100mg nicotine... then to MVS to get more coils for the spawn, and a new Aegis Solo for MomMe. :) The MVS order has shipped. Haven't heard yet about the VT nic.

I think BCF is next, to stock up on my flavors.

Andria

JuiceChris

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered some more juice on sale today to make up for a sale order that I did on Monday from Cheapejuice.com that never went through but was billed twice for. I had to call my credit card company to explain and make sure I won't be charged. I've ordered from them 2 times before with no issues, then came Monday. I ended up trying to place my order several times, all to no avail. I emailed them to let them know of the problems that I experienced and have not heard anything back, but I did receive to emails from them telling me that I still had stuff in my cart and could complete the order. Very disappointed in them and their customer service or lack thereof. And of course no damn phone number to call them. Doubt I will give them my business again...ya here me knockin @JuiceChris

:mad:
Whoa, that sucks. Sorry you're dealing with that hassle @bikerboogieman , what a pain. I'll drop a note over there and see if that can help get any answers. I don't work anywhere near them where I could simply walk over and personally ship it, but I'll see if I can find out anything. I'll drop you a DM if/when I get info. thanks man

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oi, bout arf werkin on dis one. Be a panting it and naught fraught o'r de synopsis and all that jazz. It be free-writing, scribbing it as she come. Nay gonna try all that crap o' planning a story out. Dat loses me cos it tell me too much o' the movie and spoil t'all.

Apologies, was watching a Vaping with Vic review. I slobber back to Scottish and slang. Wut I said was, bah. What I said was I'm half working on this story. I'm not bothering to plot, outline, create a synopsis. Doing that ruins the story for me. I'm free-writing it as it comes along.

On second third thought, no I'm spilling anything damn it! You'll get it but as a beta reader. Figure you know how to dissect stories. Might be nice if you could create a proposal/query packet. For right now though I need to get the draft finished. Then, I'll polish it up for grammar and such, or may do so as I go. It'll still be a draft but as polished as I can get it. And no, I'm not presuming you will help for nothing. We'll talk as the time and course go. For the moment I need to hit about 85,000 words with it so it takes 400 pages. Imagine two perspectives, a non-telepath and a telepath. Ooops, said too much already. *shuts his keyboarding on the matter off*

"Tralalalalala, ..." *hears the expletive filled ... 'you dog'!" "Ruff, ruff, bow wow!" I might take about half the day off today. I have some of the scenes needing to hm, play in my mental movie theater. Plan to do some work on the story but I'm just "not there", "in the office" just yet.

Now, today vaping wise? I've been exploring and enjoying a new Wismec Luxotic BF squonker kit that Bright Eyes ordered for me. :) I'm still debating the Tobhino RDA with the kit. About half not liking the idea of needing to buy pre-made coils for it. And much as I can build a coil, know I'm not fair enough yet to do the style required. Overall though the kit itself is a really nice kit, imho. I'm glad it was bought with a great discount. Also glad of such lovely friends as @nadalama. I'll thank her again here, too. Thank you. :)

Nice that you’re getting a new squonk. Nada is a really sweet person. You both are. :don’t hit me please:

The psi/head blind story might be good. I’m sorry, I like the way you write. :hug::hug:

VU Sponsors