Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I didn't do a durn thing vapish all day except vape and occasionally add some juice to my Achilles... mainly because I was making ejuice at 2am last night for a friend of my son's, who seems to think my strawberry & cream is "the bomb". :giggle:

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I didn't do a durn thing vapish all day except vape and occasionally add some juice to my Achilles... mainly because I was making ejuice at 2am last night for a friend of my son's, who seems to think my strawberry & cream is "the bomb". :giggle:

Andria
Do you have an orange version of your strawberry & cream?

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got my 30-piece hex wrench set in today, so I was finally able to take the screw out of my Goon V2 clone and insert the bottom feed screw. I was using an Armor clone on my Pico Squeeze, which worked better than the one it came with, but just barely. So I coiled up the Goon clone, refilled the bottle and now it works amazingly better. I wasn't highly impressed with the Pico before but with the right RDA, it works really, really well.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My best build to date very proud of this one

905b84ed7466296f8d1f02384a8f5fab.jpg

a224f4e38c032e06c80150aebcf3cdbc.jpg

7 wraps 24g ni80 2.5mm

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rebuilt one pharoah rta with my last 26/38 SS316 clapton. Vaping great, of course. Have the other three ready to go. One was I've had for a while I figured I better check to see if it was okay. Took it apart, which was difficult. The glass I thought was cracked. Turned out to be a thin black line of something I cleaned off with dawn.

6617.jpeg

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered my 1st RTA and one of them new VooPoo Drag mods (Black w Resin) I'm also gonna do some more researching into DIY E-juice as well..sooo close to pulling the trigger! Just need a few simple recipes to get me started and find out which concentrates i'll need :shades:

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered some battery wraps.
Apparently the Dripbox 160 has issues with tearing battery wraps.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
HUH? Mine has never torn Wraps.
Only 2 tears was on a Geyscano and a mini book.
How the heck would it tear wraps with a end slide in compartment?

My iPV Minis have an end-slide-in battery door, and have scored several of my batteries; apparently there's something sharp inside. I solved that problem and also the problem of the battery door threads being just plain ol motherfuckers by simply leaving the battery in and charging it via USB.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My iPV Minis have an end-slide-in battery door, and have scored several of my batteries; apparently there's something sharp inside. I solved that problem and also the problem of the battery door threads being just plain ol motherfuckers by simply leaving the battery in and charging it via USB.

Andria
Been using the DB160 a couple of bottles daily for over 6 months and no damaged wraps.

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Lets see.... Kinda woke up... Grabbed vape.... Banged vape against CPAP mask.... Put vape down.... Opened eyes and removed my beloved :poop: mask... grabbed vape again and began my day.

Wasn't long until I got a hint of dry hit. Looked and all fucking 6 :mad: of my "in service" tanks are empty!!!! Refill time.

Filled 2 with my latest new creation TobaccOrange fresh off a 6 week steep. And I'm likin it!:bingo:

Filled 2 with chocolate mint also fresh off steep

Filled the last 2 with another of my creations... Pink Fuzzy... MMmmmm

Then went to the post office and mailed a PIF to a dual user who hasn't found the rig that works for him yet. Hope my stuff does the trick!

Came home and payed my final visit to that piece of :poop: forum that I just escaped so I could PM the tracking # to my PIFfee.

Now the rest of the day is just me and my vape.:inlove:

Oh, forgot....Will be a brief interruption when the ol lady comes home from babysitting grandkids and makes my dinner.... but I'll soldier thru it.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered my 1st RTA and one of them new VooPoo Drag mods (Black w Resin) I'm also gonna do some more researching into DIY E-juice as well..sooo close to pulling the trigger! Just need a few simple recipes to get me started and find out which concentrates i'll need :shades:
Pull the trigger & do the DIY juice! You won't regret it!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My cousin came over with his Releuax 300 and some various ejuices he got from some kind of vape event..So I busted out my Vandy Vape Icon and tried some flavours. They were all 0 nic..suuuuuper smooth puffs when theres no nic I was kinda blown away lol

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have factory wrapped HG2's with labels from a little label printer thing on mine and they work in my White DB160 fine.
So even though we went through this the other night you gotta say yours fit again.

Congrats. They fit your white DB160.
Like I said before i have the silver one.
Other people have had the same problem with the silver one.
There is even mention of it being an issue with the silver one in a youtube review.
And when I told you this last time you backed off and said you weren't trying to start anything.
But it sure does feel like you're starting to stir the shit pot now.
If you don't believe me look it up for yourself but stop being an ass.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So even though we went through this the other night you gotta say yours fit again.

Congrats. They fit your white DB160.
Like I said before i have the silver one.
Other people have had the same problem with the silver one.
There is even mention of it being an issue with the silver one in a youtube review.
And when I told you this last time you backed off and said you weren't trying to start anything.
But it sure does feel like you're starting to stir the shit pot now.
If you don't believe me look it up for yourself but stop being an ass.

I am being an ass?

Not sure who is being the ass here.

apparently Kanger punches the metal bigger for the silver ones?
Over allowed for paint thickness?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I reorganized all my vape stuff into my new stand. Got this on a weird deal. I VIFto someone just starting out who had received a series box mod. He had no clue what to do with it so I swapped him a snow wolf 200 and crown 1 for this stand and his series box. I don't use the snow wolf and it's safer for him to have it instead.
5785b672688a735421e6c2cb54808002.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I came to the conclusion that I might be ready to lower my nicotine. I've always vaped 3mg, but I combo vaped and dipped. I haven't had a dip in about a week but the past couple of days I've been getting nic buzzes very easily. I don't know if it's my new setup or just the fact that I have a new one and I've been constantly vaping on it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered another Hellvape Trishul rda and a Fumytech Earthball RDTA. This will be the first tank I have ordered in over a year. Been on the squonk train for awhile. Anyone have any experience with the fumytech rdta's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hmm...
dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, changed my batteries, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, took batts out of the charger, put 4 more in the charger, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, cleaned and rewicked an RDA, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, changed my batteries, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, took 4 batteries out of the charger, put 4 more batteries in the charger, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped....

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hmm...
dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, changed my batteries, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, took batts out of the charger, put 4 more in the charger, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, cleaned and rewicked an RDA, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, changed my batteries, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped, took 4 batteries out of the charger, put 4 more batteries in the charger, dripped, vaped, dripped, vaped....
Did you do any dripping or vaping today?

;)

ModularMist

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BIG day for me here!

First off: I received some vape mail. I got 20 battery wraps, 20 battery insulators, 3 battery cases, and 5 LG HD2Cs. I immediately married two pairs of them, using sharpie to write Mr. and Mrs. Bojangles on one set, and Mr. and Mrs. Miyagi on another (i'm weird like that). I also went ahead and wrote Mooch's battery ratings on them for convenience.

THEN: I did some birthday vape shopping! I've got a birthday coming Monday, and with the help of my girlfriend I was able to make an awesome order! I got a Voopoo Drag (black body, jade green resin), a Dead Rabbit RDA (full black - matchy matchy:)), some premade clapton spool, cotton bacon, and 100ml of Killer Kustard by Vapetasia. SO STOKED! This will be my first dripper and proper mod (coming from a smok AL85). I simply cannot wait.

Next big order: DIY gear!

Life is good.:stars:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BIG day for me here!

First off: I received some vape mail. I got 20 battery wraps, 20 battery insulators, 3 battery cases, and 5 LG HD2Cs. I immediately married two pairs of them, using sharpie to write Mr. and Mrs. Bojangles on one set, and Mr. and Mrs. Miyagi on another (i'm weird like that). I also went ahead and wrote Mooch's battery ratings on them for convenience.

THEN: I did some birthday vape shopping! I've got a birthday coming Monday, and with the help of my girlfriend I was able to make an awesome order! I got a Voopoo Drag (black body, jade green resin), a Dead Rabbit RDA (full black - matchy matchy:)), some premade clapton spool, cotton bacon, and 100ml of Killer Kustard by Vapetasia. SO STOKED! This will be my first dripper and proper mod (coming from a smok AL85). I simply cannot wait.

Next big order: DIY gear!

Life is good.:stars:

Sounds like a good birthday. Enjoy.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thinking about ordering an IJoy Captain.....sales, y'know. Happily vaping Greenapple Flavorburst(thanks @Mykreign!) Also thinking about mixing later. And ordering coils. Definitely gotta fill some tanks and charge the Revenger's batteries. Also looking to try HIC's Berry Cheesecake he recently posted. Mixed it last night.

VU Sponsors