What did you do today that is vape related?

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by CJ-3, Jan 14, 2017.

1. henrymiller

henrymiller New Member

Blog Posts:
    I just ordered new Vape Goo Rhubarb & Custard

2. The Cromwell

The Cromwell VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU Henry!

Ryedan likes this.
  3. burley

burley Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I hit refresh on my pinned tracking tab. Then hit refresh on the next one. And the third. Soon. Sooooooooon, the vape-mail-avalanche...

4. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Vapesourcing?

5. burley

burley Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I dunno what vapesourcing is, I'm just a hoarder with a shopping addiction. Dangerous combo, says the boxes and boxes of old vape gear in my garage. And bedroom closet.

Letitia9, Pegleg Meg and Ryedan like this.
  6. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Vapesourcing is a vendor who offers shipping from their USA warehouse for an extra $2.
    However their USA warehouse seems to be located in Singapore....

And if you use the tracking thing on their site it will change your homepage and search engine on ya if you are not careful...

I have received 2 shipments from FT that I ordered at the same time as I ordered from Vapesourcing.
    Still no vapesourcing shipment and I paid $2 extra for shipping from USA warehouse, which at the time I thought was located in the USA. Silly me..

No more.

Letitia9, Pegleg Meg, Ryedan and 4 others like this.
  7. burley

Blog Posts:
    Ohhh, interesting! Thanks for the head's up on the nefarious homepage thing, good to know. Never bought from them, I don't know if I want to, now.

3Fvape and VaporDNA for me this time around.

8. samgrin

samgrin New Member

Blog Posts:
    I've really started to like Hiliq vanilla custard flavor as an ADV recently. It's been a couple weeks of On Cloud Custard by Vape Wild and I just ordered Dr. Crimmy's Overdose (excited for that one).

Letitia9 likes this.
  9. MoFasterMo

MoFasterMo Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Still digging thru the old vape gear...
    Cleaned and polished the Mutant clone and the EHPro Big Buddha.
    The tank still had a new build on it from about 3 years ago, I guess I didn't have anything I wanted to vape 10 ml of.

[​IMG]

10. Hillbilly Pig

Hillbilly Pig Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Yeah with ya there, ten mls of the same stuff's a lot to ask.

MoFasterMo likes this.
  11. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Bought 2 tubes of coils for my Rafale at the Local B&M Vape Shop today when I was only there to say hello! He gave me such a deal like I bought them online I just couldn't pass on it.

12. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Currently breaking in the captain and the matching rdta. Mod works great so far, the rdta is an absolute bitch to get the juice to go in the tank, looks like I'll probably be using it as an impromptu dripper instead. Maybe I'll be able to get that part down at some point, who knows?

13. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    OOPS!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Letitia9, Pegleg Meg and Ryedan like this.
  14. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Ummm... what I guess we'd all like to know, given the thread topic, is what in the hell any of that BS has to do with vaping?

Andria

Pegleg Meg and The Cromwell like this.
  15. ScReWbALL

ScReWbALL Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Decided to Squonk the night away, so, rewicked my Dead Rabbit on my Frankenskull Clone and filled it with yet another fine flavor from my @Mykreign Collection...Red, White, and Blueberry!
    [​IMG]
    I’m feeling an N80 build session coming soon, too. My confidence is a little low with having to relearn how to work with Kanthal on my last run and botching as many coils as I did...besides, I think my stockpile of N80 Aliens has diminished to the point of being under 50 coils! I know, it’s unacceptable...need to fix that

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

16. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I mixed some of my usual strawberry & cream, since I realized my current bottle is down to about half full (30-ish ml). So it'll have 5-6 days to "ripen" before that current bottle runs dry. And also checked tracking half a dozen times for the stocking stuffers I ordered on the 4th, and left FT a nasty note about the order that left Beijing on the 11th of Nov and STILL isn't here, and hasn't even had any further tracking updates since then, and promised them that if I didn't have my order by 12/11, I'd be speaking to paypal about reversing the transaction.

Andria

17. burley

Blog Posts:
    I just wanted to stock up on empty 10ml bottles. I have no idea how those additional bottles of flavorings got in that cart, I swears it.

18. Wtmke1

Wtmke1 Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've got to get some higher guaged wire so I can start learning how to do my own. I just use premade for now

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Letitia9 likes this.
  19. ScReWbALL

Blog Posts:
    I use 36ga for my decor wire. I have some 40ga, but have yet to master it on the rewrapping process. I can clapton 40ga all day long, but I freehand rather than using a swivel system and I just haven’t been able to figure out how to keep less tension on my decor because at the moment the drill catches and starts rewrapping around the 3 cores it stretches itself out too far right through my fingers. I’ll figure it out eventually, but I can only handle so much defeat in one sitting, lol. But there’s not a better feeling in the world than finally making it through an entire length of wire without any bad areas...it’s like hearing that perfect *Tink* sound when driving a golf ball...all the hooks and slices and cussing because of screwups melts away and you just know the feeling of awesomeness that you’ve done something good.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

20. Wtmke1

Blog Posts:
    It'll take some practice on both ends. I've got a swivel setup just need some wrap wire to start.

Letitia9 likes this.
  21. ScReWbALL

Blog Posts:
    I use Temco Industrial 36ga. You can pick up 1,000 ft for $18.56 with free shipping that typically takes 2-3 days for me...that’s plenty of trial and error wire, lol.

Letitia9, Wtmke1 and Hillbilly Pig like this.
  22. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Put some new coils in the fireluke, curious how much I like stainless compared to kanthal. Put some VG into some 120 bottles. Gonna sort my flavor stash later. Yep, today's a maintenance day.

Letitia9 and burley like this.
  23. burley

Blog Posts:
    Been putting off dusting the shelves I keep my flavors on for a while now, and there's a couple tanks that have been sitting in the drawer still full of juice... uhh, for a bit. Things need to be sorted and cleaned up, looking like today's the day. Consider yourself inspirational!

Letitia9, Ryedan and Hillbilly Pig like this.
  24. Wtmke1

Blog Posts:
    I've been using stainless for a little over a month now and used some kanthal fused claptons last night and can tell a difference.

Letitia9 and Hillbilly Pig like this.
  25. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Yeah I've got some black dragon ice cream setting up in the tank, looking forward to it.

You're welcome and I'm sorry :D

Letitia9 and burley like this.
  26. ScReWbALL

Blog Posts:
    The first time I tried a coil that wasn’t Kanthal was the day I walked away from Kanthal. I keep some on hand to build for others, but I’m chiefly a Nichrome 80 kind of guy and have been known to swap over to SS136L on occasion. Kanthal just has a dirty taste to me now, though, when I accidentally mix my coils up I really miss being able to tell the difference between Kanthal coils and Nichrome 80 coils by using a magnet since Kanthal is ferrous and N80/SS316L isn’t. If I mix up my N80 and SS316L coils it’s just the luck of the draw at that point!

Letitia9, Wtmke1 and Hillbilly Pig like this.
  27. Wtmke1

Blog Posts:
    Rebuilt my inbox with the maze rda it came with. I robbed the pulse 22 from it for the mod I got the other day and this one was naked. Ss26 parallel[​IMG]

28. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Looks like the coils I use in my Wasp. Good coils.

Letitia9 and Wtmke1 like this.
  29. ScReWbALL

Blog Posts:
    Damn, nice looking coils! I used to get made fun of for my extra long parallel coils I used a while back:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Glad to see they are more accepted now!

30. Wtmke1

Blog Posts:
    Thanks

Letitia9 likes this.
  31. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Parallel coils are GREAT!
    Esp in a single coil atty.
    And they will fit perfectly in a Wasp.

burley and Wtmke1 like this.
  32. Wtmke1

Blog Posts:
    I was going to run a single in the maze but wasn't sure since it's bottom airflow.

Letitia9 likes this.
  33. Wtmke1

Blog Posts:
    I don't like using straight 28 to do parallel. Seem to heat up to fast for the amount of air lower actually draw in. Kind of a slow draw seems to get more flavor to me.

Letitia9 likes this.
  34. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    finally got my 2 Pico Squeeze's from FT.
    tiny little things.
    Think I will like them and have to get more!

Letitia9 and Wtmke1 like this.
  35. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Have some Holiday Flavor Extracts on the way!

Oh yeah got dry hit while blowing some leaves off the lawns because I did not fill my tank while doing the Clark Griswold on the Christmas Lights!

36. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Eggnog on the way?

Letitia9 likes this.
  37. ScReWbALL

Blog Posts:
    It could be considered more along the lines of “Holiday Related” than “Vaping Related”, but we put our Christmas Tree up today and as per the norm, lost roughly about 75% of the hooks from the ornaments. Rather than go out and buy a bag of replacements, I used some 26ga Kanthal I had laying around collecting dust to make new hooks for them

38. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Eggnog, Cranberry Cobbler and White Chocolate Peppermint

Letitia9 and Hillbilly Pig like this.
  39. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    I always just used paper clips.

Letitia9 likes this.
  40. ScReWbALL

Blog Posts:
    I think the only paperclips I have are ones that I accidentally ended up with from work and they are rattling around in various drawers loose, whereas, the Kanthal will more than likely rust of old age before I ever get around to using it...especially as my plan to phase it out as the standard alloy for coils by converting folks to N80 or SS316L comes to fruition! :Evil Laugh:

41. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    I tend to use fish hooks, or if I don't got enough ornaments, I just use the lures themselves, looks good enough for me

Huckleberried and Pegleg Meg like this.
  42. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Ahh don't have cats then?

Huckleberried, Ryedan and Wtmke1 like this.
  43. Ryedan

Ryedan Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Been there, done that ... I hate when that happens :eek:

:)

The Cromwell likes this.
  44. Ryedan

Ryedan Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Overall I like my GT3 clone. Got it on sale from GearBest a while back. It's set up for around 17 watts right now and doing very well. The 5ml tank is a nice bonus :)

For some reason it seems to be a bit tricky to wick well without flooding, but that could just be me. Lately I've been using Rayon in it and that seems to help. Get it right and it's a really great vape. I think I've almost figured it out, but I'm also just waiting for it to disappoint me again. Time will tell.

Good luck with it :cool:

Hillbilly Pig likes this.
  45. Hillbilly Pig

Blog Posts:
    Nope, I like cats, but they are absolute dicks.

46. Synphul

Synphul Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Glad to see I'm not alone using paperclips. I got a tub of them awhile back, that's what I used the past couple of years. Unfortunately they're cheapos and plastic coated, there's a little wire in them but not enough to make them stout enough for keepers when making fused claptons. As for xmas ornaments they do ok, they're multicolored so I try to match them with the color of the ornaments. :p

AndriaD likes this.
  47. Wtmke1

Blog Posts:
    That they are. But they have their fun side for a few minutes a day.

48. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Yep, very rarely will a really good cat for a pet happen.
    All my cats are outside cats.

Wtmke1 and Hillbilly Pig like this.
  49. samgrin

samgrin New Member

Blog Posts:
    Just filled the feed bottle so decided to try this. The squonk bottle was empty so I squeezed out as much air as I could and held it like that until I had fitted the feed bottle to the mod. Then I slowly started to squeeze the feed bottle and released my hold on the squonker - it worked a treat - I managed on the first go to more than half fill the squonk bottle. I took the feeder off and gently squeezed more air out of the squonk and repeated the process - result - the squonk bottle is more than three-quarters full. I think after some practice I could nearly fill the squonk.

Ryedan, Letitia9 and Wtmke1 like this.
  50. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    With Kanger Sqounkers and the some others refilling squonk bottle is fast and easy.